We Paid For Covid, We still Are

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
What is our government doing? Stop believing the bullshit.

This Christian died of covid calling for a boycott of the vaccine.

LOL. What if you did a search on money sent to China for research during Rump's rule? Let me help you out...Here ya go...

1631664237429.png

1631664132369.png

Yup. Exact same projects. So, your orange douche bag of a fuhrer is as guilty as anyone for sending money to China. Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

LOL. What if you did a search on money sent to China for research during Rump's rule? Let me help you out...Here ya go...

View attachment 539343

View attachment 539342

Yup. Exact same projects. So, your orange douche bag of a fuhrer is as guilty as anyone for sending money to China. Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:
Fauci was running things, not Trump. Trump was ignored by un-elected officials with an agenda. They did not do what he said. In reality they are traitors. About time you realized that.

Does Trump know what a virus even is? Yes he does. He is vaxxed and was quoted as saying it's bad.

Fauci was running things, not Trump. Trump was ignored by un-elected officials with an agenda. They did not do what he said. In reality they are traitors. About time you realized that.

LOLOL.. Trump has never been responsible for anything his whole life. That's the game he plays.. Look at you. You're helping him.

LOLOL.. Trump has never been responsible for anything his whole life. That's the game he plays.. Look at you. You're helping him.
Trump helped this country. He exposed the corruption and caught the media in constant lies. You believe the same assholes that said he was a Russian agent. Dumb. Stupid. Dumb.

I will help him anyway I can.

Your first line of post was: What is our government doing?

So, if, as you say, Fauci was the one doing it, then what was Rump doing? What was the orange douche bag's government doing?

So, does that mean, Rump too is a traitor? About time you realized that. :itsok:

Fau Chi and NIH knew in 2017 that the work they had done during Obama’s adminitration, 2008 with Nipah virus, linked that virus in that year to the Mojiang copper mine in Yunnan, source of SARS-CoV-2’s closest relative, RaTG13. Obama and Biden also funded Duke-NUS Singapore, the same adenovirus technology used to vaccinate the Russian Army.

Your first line of post was: What is our government doing?

So, if, as you say, Fauci was the one doing it, then what was Rump doing? What was the orange douche bag's government doing?

So, does that mean, Rump too is a traitor? About time you realized that. :itsok:
The people behind the fraud are the traitors. It was a grand projection but it has failed.

The people behind the fraud are the traitors. It was a grand projection but it has failed.
So, since Rump was behind Fauci while he was allegedly sending money to China, your orange douche bag is a traitor?

Yup, got it. Thanks for playing.

IRONY is the first payment by Obama/Biden administration in 2014 by the NIH was $666,400.
Not 500,000 not an even 600,000 not a million.
What were they trying to tell us, and is anyone listening now?

Forum List

Back