We Need To Speak Honestly About The GOP's Evolution Into A Conspiracy Cult

One of the challenges in analyzing modern American politics is accurately describing the Republican Party without seeming unserious and hyperbolic. Unfortunately, the modern Republican Party’s abdication of seriousness, good faith and reality-based communications or policy-making has stretched even the most open-minded analyst’s capacity for forced balance. But there comes a tipping point at which it becomes too dangerous to keep up the pretense. Most people left of center would argue (rightly, I believe) that we hit that point long, long ago and the time to re-evaluate journalistic norms and practices should have been decades earlier when the GOP was busy covering up the Iran Contra scandal and promoting the Laffer Curve as serious public policy.

A conversation that is owed to those that fought to preserve the norm.
You and the rest of you criminal vermin aren't capable of speaking honestly about anything.

It's funny how Democrats have taken to accusing Republicans of exactly what they always do. This is what happens when you don't have a platform or any good solutions for our problems. You just become a lying, combative nincompoop.

It's a maxim from Vladimir Lenin, one of the founding fathers of the democrat party; "Hold the enemy accountable for your own sins." Rephrased by Saul Alinsky as "accuse others of doing what you are doing."

One of the challenges in analyzing modern American politics is accurately describing the Republican Party without seeming unserious and hyperbolic. Unfortunately, the modern Republican Party’s abdication of seriousness, good faith and reality-based communications or policy-making has stretched even the most open-minded analyst’s capacity for forced balance. But there comes a tipping point at which it becomes too dangerous to keep up the pretense. Most people left of center would argue (rightly, I believe) that we hit that point long, long ago and the time to re-evaluate journalistic norms and practices should have been decades earlier when the GOP was busy covering up the Iran Contra scandal and promoting the Laffer Curve as serious public policy.

Your lib mouthpiece appears to be pissed that trump voters do not see him and his fellow libs in the news media as credible sources of information

and in that is correct

I dont respect journalists anymore or believe what they tell us
And that’s why the GOP has become a conspiracy cult. They don’t trust outside information.

Your lib mouthpiece appears to be pissed that trump voters do not see him and his fellow libs in the news media as credible sources of information

and in that is correct

And that’s why the GOP has become a conspiracy cult. They don’t trust outside information.
We dont trust the lying lib news media

But it was your party who pushed the russia collusion scam. Lol. We need to speak honestly about how much libs hate this country and the people.

and in that is correct

1590419453186.png

ROFLOL! The Democratic Party dragged the country through the mud for 2 years while trying to peddle their bogus Trump-Russian-collusion conspiracy theory. You can't get a much bigger, wilder conspiracy theory than to claim that the GOP nominee conspired with the Russians and that that nominee has been doing the Russians' bidding after getting elected!
True. The Algore pregnant and dimpled Chad insanity is a close second.

what is that they say about anything a dem accuses the repubes of they are actually the guilty ones,,,

projection,,,

and in that is correct

Translation, they don't trust liars like the poster I quote.

We Need To Speak Honestly About The GOP's Evolution Into A Conspiracy Cult

That's some liberal projection right there. After getting bitch slapped in the 2016 election its been one liberal conspiracy after another. This is where we remind you people that you vowed to impeach Trump before the guy was even sworn into office now THAT'S a conspiracy cult. Trump is a Russian puppet ring a bell. :eusa_hand:

A Democrat wants to speak honestly about Republicans. BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :auiqs.jpg:

It was certainly an issue during the later Reagan years. But it didn't really ramp up until Newt and his Republican Revolution rolled into town. For the Republican Party, it's been a slow, steady descent ever since. The moderates and real conservatives have been driven out of the party. They've given a home to every right wing kook in the country and tried to make enemies out of the media and anyone who questions their motives. The whole conspiracy theory immersion has been happening since Obama was elected. Throw any lie against the wall and see if it sticks. I'm hoping we can get back to something approaching a normal news cycle next January.
There are no moderate democrats, the looney left wing took over the party years ago.

and in that is correct

Translation, they don't trust liars like the poster I quote.
Nope. They just don’t trust anything they don’t want to believe.

And this from someone who probably believes the trump-russia collusion hoax

Ha! Not really. I’m glad it was investigated. The investigation showed a lot of shady behavior. Ultimately proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Russia was helping Trump get elected but y’all still can’t bring yourselves to admit it.

And this from someone who probably believes the trump-russia collusion hoax

Ha! Not really. I’m glad it was investigated. The investigation showed a lot of shady behavior. Ultimately proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Russia was helping Trump get elected but y’all still can’t bring yourselves to admit it.
Talk about seeing only what you want to see

thats totally delusional

Forum List

Back