we need to repeal Obamacare and replace it with Medicare For All, my friends

Vá foder sua mãe, viado.
Given your little avatar of coward John Wayne and your little racist confederate flag, I never would have guessed.
If that's your idea of a coward, what's your idea of a hero, faggot?
Well it certainly isn’t you internet tough guy with your little symbols of false courage and racism.
I get it, you have nothing, faggot. I have my uncle that stormed Normandy beach and it scarred him for the rest of his life. You have no clue as to how to do things.
Wow, you had an uncle. Trump had a relative too who was smart....golly geee.
You throw the word faggot around like you’re trying to get out of a closet.
You don't know how to fight, punk. I do.

Who's your hero, Che Guevara, commie douche?
Yeah, I bet.
John Wayne.....an admitted white supremacist and homophobe.
Virtue signal blocked, dorkle!

Vá foder sua mãe, viado.
Given your little avatar of coward John Wayne and your little racist confederate flag, I never would have guessed.
Well it certainly isn’t you internet tough guy with your little symbols of false courage and racism.
I get it, you have nothing, faggot. I have my uncle that stormed Normandy beach and it scarred him for the rest of his life. You have no clue as to how to do things.

Yeah, I bet.
Another internet tough guy. We’ve seen a lot of you bloviators. Like bone spurs Trump.
iu

" Managing National Debt "

* Negotiating Health Care Costs *

I mean competition in medical care so that prices come down. Is this concept too complicated for you? If you feel compelled to change subject you must ask yourself why!
The aca was designed to dismantle government agencies which dealt directly with private health care providers by shifting those responsibilities to private insurance companies .

Individuals who did not have health insurance would be forced to get insurance rather than deciding to visit urgent care when they had to do so and all too often ultimately leaving the bill with the taxpayer .

Health care for the uninsured represents a significant portion of federal expenditures and contributes significantly to the growing national debt .

Those opposed to aca did not want to include insurance in their budgets and it also meant increased premiums for those who did not qualify for aca as the costs to include the additional population would be distributed across the entirety of those insured .

As part of the aca , government negotiated insurance plans for the public as would a private corporation for its employees , which could include competition .

Clearly , the government should not be allowed to collect premiums and make investments in the free market to offset losses , as would private insurance companies .

Clearly , the government can set schedules and control costs of medical procedures while private insurance companies are less likely to consider as costs are passed onto policy holders within the guidelines of optimizing profits without debilitating the market .

It is understood that if insurance negotiated by the government for its citizens and offered through exchanges could compete with the quality and price of insurance plans negotiated by private employers for their employees , such that insurance plans from exchanges would be good enough to keep when an individual moved between employers , then the insurance plans negotiated by the government would be understood as universal plans .

The congressional budget office has yet to answer whether the statistic of government expenditures , where the government socialized those between 100% and 400% of the poverty line through regressive reimbursement , was ultimately less expensive than the statistics of government expenditures where govenment agencies negotiate with private health care providers and pay directly for the uninsured , thought its initial projection was that it would .

The costs of insurance would go back down for employees of private companies if the additional insured were not included , but doing so wil not mitigate the growing budget expenditures and contributions to the national debt arising from medical care for the uninsured .

how much evidence do you deniers need ? Universal HC is CHEAPER

View attachment 363094
Your chart is dogshit. It has no labels, dumbass!
You had nothing, and will have nothing to refute it. Wikipedia
View attachment 363113
Now, look up military spending as a percent of GDP. they will look amazingly similar.
Another argument for universal healthcare. It lowers the costs.

Vá foder sua mãe, viado.

Yeah, I bet.
Another internet tough guy. We’ve seen a lot of you bloviators. Like bone spurs Trump.
iu
Fat Donald throwing his weight around ? Or is that just another Trump Humper making the fascist Donald look good

Vá foder sua mãe, viado.

Yeah, I bet.
John Wayne.....an admitted white supremacist and homophobe.
You have zero heroes because you're a cocksucker commie.
I would say the guy that said "Speak softly and carry a big stick". I bet you don't know who that is.
Get off the line. You’re pathetic .

Most people don't know how the Medicare system actually works. The Democrats are dishonestly trying to pass Single Payer off as Medicare.

Single Payer? Absolutely not.

An expansion of the Medicare / Medicare Advantage / Medicare Supplement system to all? You bet.

So actually what you want is the 1974 Nixon/Kennedy plan that the Government pays for some of it, the employer pays for some and you pay a small percentage and if unemployed or uninsured the taxpayer pay for you and you go on Medicaid... Is that what you want Mac and if so why the hell didn't the Democrats pass that in the first damn place instead of this worthless ACA?

Most people don't know how the Medicare system actually works. The Democrats are dishonestly trying to pass Single Payer off as Medicare.

An expansion of the Medicare / Medicare Advantage / Medicare Supplement system to all? You bet.

So actually what you want is the 1974 Nixon/Kennedy plan that the Government pays for some of it, the employer pays for some and you pay a small percentage and if unemployed or uninsured the taxpayer pay for you and you go on Medicaid... Is that what you want Mac and if so why the hell didn't the Democrats pass that in the first damn place instead of this worthless ACA?
No, I made clear what I want: An expansion of the Medicare / Medicare Advantage / Medicare Supplement system to all. What I want includes zero (0) employer participation.

They passed that shit bill because they had their heads up their ass. They're worthless politicians motivated by power and greed.

" Better Agreements Are Required To Lower Health Care Costs "

* Outrageous Claims And Spurious Compensation Fee Schedules *

So you admit it cost more in America. Let’s get that out of the way first.
The only thing admitted was that price controls for procedures lower the apparent costs because of the whimsical manner in which medical providers and insurance companies come to agreements .

The federal government should not take in premiums and make investments to offset losses , as such state capitalism by a bureaucratic collective is inherently corrupt .

The aca sought to offload federal government agencies and costs to manage health care claims for the uninsured to private insurance companies while also seeking to control consumer costs through policy agreements as would private corporations for their own employees .

The aca expected individuals to be responsible for paying their own premiums , with compensation on a regressive scale for those between 100% and 400% of the poverty line .

Communism may lower costs but it has adverse effects on free market indicators , on availability and quality of services , as well as on innovation .

Last edited:

No, I made clear what I want: An expansion of the Medicare / Medicare Advantage / Medicare Supplement system to all. What I want includes zero (0) employer participation.

They passed that shit bill because they had their heads up their ass. They're worthless politicians motivated by power and greed.

The plan I wrote about make people believe they are getting a deal where as the one you want people will think you are a Bolshevik stealing their pennies for a government ran program even if they pay a percentage in...

The plan I wrote about make people believe they are getting a deal where as the one you want people will think you are a Bolshevik stealing their pennies for a government ran program even if they pay a percentage in...
People are smarter than that. They don't use silly hyperbole like "Bolshevik".

Yeah, you are full of shit as usual because if people were smarter they wouldn't have voted in Obama, Trump or gave Pelosi the speakership twice, so fuck you Mac!

The fact is you think expanding Medicaid will be so easy and the American public will believe it is great for them until that Talk Radio tell them otherwise.

So again your idea will be spin into being some Bolshevik nonsense and then you will cry " But I thought they were smarter than this " while I laugh at you again you stupid fucktard!

Yeah, you are full of shit as usual because if people were smarter they wouldn't have voted in Obama, Trump or gave Pelosi the speakership twice, so fuck you Mac!

The fact is you think expanding Medicaid will be so easy and the American public will believe it is great for them until that Talk Radio tell them otherwise.

So again your idea will be spin into being some Bolshevik nonsense and then you will cry " But I thought they were smarter than this " while I laugh at you again you stupid fucktard!
You asked me a question, I answered. You're welcome.

" Better Agreements Are Required To Lower Health Care Costs "

* Outrageous Claims And Spurious Compensation Fee Schedules *

So you admit it cost more in America. Let’s get that out of the way first.
The only thing admitted was that price controls for procedures lower the apparent costs because of the whimsical manner in which medical providers and insurance companies come to agreements .

The federal government should not take in premiums and make investments to offset losses , as such state capitalism by a bureaucratic collective is inherently corrupt .

The aca sought to offload federal government agencies and costs to manage health care claims for the uninsured to private insurance companies while also seeking to control consumer costs through policy agreements as would private corporations for their own employees .

The aca expected individuals to be responsible for paying their own premiums , with compensation on a regressive scale for those between 100% and 400% of the poverty line .

Communism may lower costs but it has adverse effects on free market indicators , on availability and quality of services , as well as on innovation .
So you agree, we lower costs.

The govt healthcare is pay-go. Get with the program. You’re just rambling Fixnews party line.

5.4 million people have lost their healthcare due to the recession and loss of job benefits. They are now uninsured thanks to the private insurance market response to another gop recession. No one on Medicare lost their Health insurance. Proof positive, Medicare works and is necessary with a gop party in power.

" Managing National Debt "

* Negotiating Health Care Costs *

I mean competition in medical care so that prices come down. Is this concept too complicated for you? If you feel compelled to change subject you must ask yourself why!
The aca was designed to dismantle government agencies which dealt directly with private health care providers by shifting those responsibilities to private insurance companies .

Individuals who did not have health insurance would be forced to get insurance rather than deciding to visit urgent care when they had to do so and all too often ultimately leaving the bill with the taxpayer .

Health care for the uninsured represents a significant portion of federal expenditures and contributes significantly to the growing national debt .

Those opposed to aca did not want to include insurance in their budgets and it also meant increased premiums for those who did not qualify for aca as the costs to include the additional population would be distributed across the entirety of those insured .

As part of the aca , government negotiated insurance plans for the public as would a private corporation for its employees , which could include competition .

Clearly , the government should not be allowed to collect premiums and make investments in the free market to offset losses , as would private insurance companies .

Clearly , the government can set schedules and control costs of medical procedures while private insurance companies are less likely to consider as costs are passed onto policy holders within the guidelines of optimizing profits without debilitating the market .

It is understood that if insurance negotiated by the government for its citizens and offered through exchanges could compete with the quality and price of insurance plans negotiated by private employers for their employees , such that insurance plans from exchanges would be good enough to keep when an individual moved between employers , then the insurance plans negotiated by the government would be understood as universal plans .

The congressional budget office has yet to answer whether the statistic of government expenditures , where the government socialized those between 100% and 400% of the poverty line through regressive reimbursement , was ultimately less expensive than the statistics of government expenditures where govenment agencies negotiate with private health care providers and pay directly for the uninsured , thought its initial projection was that it would .

The costs of insurance would go back down for employees of private companies if the additional insured were not included , but doing so wil not mitigate the growing budget expenditures and contributions to the national debt arising from medical care for the uninsured .

how much evidence do you deniers need ? Universal HC is CHEAPER

View attachment 363094
Your chart is dogshit. It has no labels, dumbass!
You had nothing, and will have nothing to refute it. Wikipedia
View attachment 363113
Now, look up military spending as a percent of GDP. they will look amazingly similar.
it also puts doctors and hospitals out of business. Great to have insurance but if you have no one to treat you what will you do?

Proof positive, Medicare works and is necessary with a gop party in power.
Medicare works if you call paying 4 times too much something working. Is something wrong with you? Next, do you want to govt to provide free food clothing and shelter at 4 times the free market rate? Do you know enough economics to know that socialism impoverishes countries????

Communism may lower costs but it has adverse effects on free market indicators

communism is monopoly production i.e. no competition so it raises costs, not lowers costs. This is why 120 million just starved to death under communism is USSR and Red China. Any human being on earth would know this.

Exactly how stupid are you? Monopoly socialist production raises costs because there is no competition.

Imagine someone who jogs for fun and someone who runs races in life and death competition? Who would be a faster runner? Now you understand competition and how it makes us better. Notice how I can make things simple enough for even liberal to understand?

Without that there is neither communism or socialism .

Totally wrong of course. Modern socialists have learned that they are far far too stupid to run businesses so instead they seek control of them through taxing them and regulating them. Health care is a good example, most doctors don't work for the govt but govt controls the industry almost completely with taxes and regulations.

Forum List

Back