We need to make Trump our Emperor

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
I wish we could vote on making Trump the Emperor of America for life. Of course he would have to temporally suspend the Constitution and declare martial law. But he would solve many of the country's financial and social problems within a couple of years.
Liberal's and prog's would be sent to re-education camps, and law and order would be restored.
It would be a Win=Win for the nation. ... :thup:

1591373763579.png

I wish we could vote on making Trump the Emperor of America for life. Of course he would have to temporally suspend the Constitution and declare martial law. But he would solve many of the country's financial and social problems within a couple of years.
Liberal's and prog's would be sent to re-education camps, and law and order would be restored.

View attachment 346034

Stop it Sunni. Why are you poking left-wingers with a stick?

View attachment 346034
The Left say Trump is dangerously egotistical and insane. I'm willing to test that theory. Here's hoping that Trump bans and criminalizes all Leftist doctrine and institutions, immediately rounding them all up for imprisonment and permanent deportation.

If he should do that, I would hope he comes to his senses and stops it. I'd give him 90 days to stop the imprisonment, deportation, lobotomies and executions, OR ELSE.

Then threaten him with impeachment again.

By then, he should have fairly gotten most of the progressive scum out of this country. So long as he eventually comes around, I'm willing to overlook the occasional lapse. :smoke:

Forum List

Back