We need to have a forum of deaths used by firearms!

"Negro" is not used anymore. That dictionary must be from the 1950s.
Wikipedia, from yesterday.
No African person has ever called themselves a "Negro".
Not only have they, they still do.
That term was given to African people when they were bought to America as slaves.
"Negro" was the term used by the Spanish, with "negro" being the Spanish word for "black"
"Hispanic" refers to a person who speaks Spanish as their mother tongue. That person could be White, Black, or any skin color.
The vast majority of which are a ethnicity of the white race, because of their strong Iberian lineage.

Wikipedia, from yesterday.

Not only have they, they still do.

"Negro" was the term used by the Spanish, with "negro" being the Spanish word for "black"

The vast majority of which are a ethnicity of the white race, because of their strong Iberian lineage.
If they are considered to be White, why is there so much animosity against them? Why do most Whites want to keep them out of America? You should be happy to let them come here. Their numbers would increase the White population. :eusa_think:

If they are considered to be White, why is there so much animosity against them?
Animosity...from whom?
And there's no "if" - when you look at census data, it gives "white" and then separates out "white-hispanic"
You know Spain and Purtugal are white countries - right?
Why do most Whites want to keep them out of America?
You mean the people who come here illegally?
Hint: "illegally"

Last edited:
This is what I want:
1) To make it harder to buy a gun. There should be strict background checks and a 7 day waiting period.
2) To make the minimum age to buy a gun 21 years old.
3) To make AR15 type guns ILLEGAL to buy for civilians. There is no need for those guns---not for home protection, hunting or anything else.

And everywhere that those laws are in effect the crime rates are higher than where those laws aren't.

This is what I want:
1) To make it harder to buy a gun. There should be strict background checks and a 7 day waiting period.
3) To make AR15 type guns ILLEGAL to buy for civilians. There is no need for those guns---not for home protection, hunting or anything else.
Damn skank, why don't you go after criminals? What you want is civil war. Come get it.

Animosity...from whom?
And there's no "if" - when you look at census data, it gives "white" and then separates out "white-hispanic"
You know Spain and Purtugal are white countries - right?

You mean the people who come here illegally?
Hint: "illegally"
I have went to school with and worked with many Mexican people. I have never met one who considered themselves to be White. The only reason the US Census counts them as White is for political purposes.
I was very good friends with a Mexican lady for many years. She didn't talk about racial or political issues very often. She spoke on the Treaty of Hildalgo once and the anger in her voice was palpable. I had never heard of it. So, she explained the Treaty of Hildalgo was the trick Whites used to steal Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, California and parts of Nevada and Utah from the Mexican people. I think about this whenever talk of illegal immigration comes up. How can Mexicans be illegal immigrants on land that was STOLEN from them? :45:

This is what I want:

There isn't one point above that makes sense....not one.

1)

We already have mandated Federal Background checks for all purchases at licensed dealers.

Criminals steal their guns...avoiding background checks. Criminals use straw buyers who can pass any background check.

Criminals who steal their guns do not wait seven days. Criminals who use straw buyers will wait the 7 days, then use their now illegal gun to commit crimes.

2)

So......When I was 17 I enlisted in the military. This means I could have gone over seas to kill for my country with more powerful weapons than guns in this country. That would mean when I came home, I could not defend my family with a gun.......

A woman who is 19-20, living on her own could not own a gun to defend herself from a psychopathic ex boyfriend or ex husband.....a rapist, or a killer....and you are okay with that? Right?

3)

Why?

Please explain in detail why you think this.

Then......

The AR-15 rifle is used to murder fewer people than knives.......clubs, and most years, bare hands.

If the AR-15 should be banned...so too, according to your logic, should knives, clubs and bare hands......

Right?

"No"
-US Constitution

"No"
-US Constitution

"No"
-US Constitution

Now, why don't you tell us what you want, and might actually have a change to get.
By that argument, wouldn't it also be unconstitutional to fully automatic firearms? And yet the NFA has been in place since 1934.

The Second Amendment, like all Amendments, is not absolute. Even Justice Scalia, the Patron Saint of Constitutional Originalism, said as much in DC v. Heller: “Like most rights, the right secured by the Second Amendment right is not unlimited…. [It is] not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose.”

"No"
-US Constitution

"No"
-US Constitution

"No"
-US Constitution

Now, why don't you tell us what you want, and might actually have a change to get.
Wrong.

Background checks and waiting periods are perfectly Constitutional, neither having been invalidated by the Supreme Court.

Age requirements are perfectly Constitutional, none having never been invalidated by the Supreme Court.

AWBs are perfectly Constitutional, none having been invalidated by the Supreme Court.

The Constitution exists solely in the context of its case law, as determined by the Supreme Court – including the Second Amendment; firearm regulatory measures enacted consistent with Second Amendment case law are consequently lawful and valid.

Wait…

You want to have a discussion group or gathering specifically for firearms that use death as ammunition?

Like, intelligent guns that can have conversations, and they can literally use death somehow?

What flavor of crack are you on, OP?

By that argument, wouldn't it also be unconstitutional to fully automatic firearms? And yet the NFA has been in place since 1934.

The Second Amendment, like all Amendments, is not absolute. Even Justice Scalia, the Patron Saint of Constitutional Originalism, said as much in DC v. Heller: “Like most rights, the right secured by the Second Amendment right is not unlimited…. [It is] not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose.”

The only reason why the NFA exists is because the government cheated. First they lost the trial, then they appealed and neglected to inform the defendants lawyers so there was no one to make a counter argument.

And, you twit…he said all bearable arms are covered by the 2nd Amendment…..that means rifles as well as fully automatic rifles.

Wrong.

Background checks and waiting periods are perfectly Constitutional, neither having been invalidated by the Supreme Court.

Age requirements are perfectly Constitutional, none having never been invalidated by the Supreme Court.

AWBs are perfectly Constitutional, none having been invalidated by the Supreme Court.

The Constitution exists solely in the context of its case law, as determined by the Supreme Court – including the Second Amendment; firearm regulatory measures enacted consistent with Second Amendment case law are consequently lawful and valid.

And, according to you slavery was constitutional as well…….as long as democrat party justices on the court upheld it.
….

Every day a human being is destroyed by death or wounded by a firearm: Murder, Accident or Suicide. The Bill of Right's Second Amendment's phrase "shall not be infringed" is the excuse that those who believe is forbidden to deny the sale or other means to own, possess and have in their possession a handgun or long gun; especially those semi-automatic and fully automatic firearms made exclusively for killing human beings.

The callous members of our population lack empathy and don't care for the mass killing of men, women and children; an example of uncivilized "thinking"; yet the same people are opposed to abortions - an example of hypocrisy and greed since the sale of guns and ammunition is readily available for everyone to purchase.

There are many posts on the 2nd A. forum and not one which tallies the number of human beings shot to death, or wounded and hospitalized everyday - many maimed for life.

The cost to taxpayers for murders is enormous:

Memphis, Atlanta, Detroit, Chicago, Nola, why are democrat cities the most dangerous?

Last edited:
vpc4r.jpg

Forum List

Back