We need to have a forum of deaths used by firearms!

Which minority are you speaking of? Oh, I know. Caucasians are a minority as far as the world is concerned. They are only 9% of the world population. Gotcha. :)
Typically negros, and Hispanics as far as the disproportionate rates of violent, and gun crime In the US is concerned. As far as the rest of the world is concerned I couldn’t give a shit less. We’re discussing the US. Got me? ;)

Last edited:
Which minority are you speaking of? Oh, I know. Caucasians are a minority as far as the world is concerned. They are only 9% of the world population. Gotcha. :)
trump howlers.jpg

Typically negros, and Hispanics as far as the disproportionate rates of violent, and gun crime. As far as the world is concerned I couldn’t give a shit. We’re discussing the US. Got me? ;)
There is no such thing as a "Negro". Hispanic is not a race. Black, White and Brown people can be considered Hispanic. Educate yourself before you answer me. Thank you. :26:

Typically negros, and Hispanics as far as the disproportionate rates of violent, and gun crime In the US is concerned. As far as the rest of the world is concerned I couldn’t give a shit less. We’re discussing the US. Got me? ;)
People of color are way behind Caucasians when it comes to violence, death and bloodshed. Think: Native American genocide, enslavement of Africans (with alot of death in the process). Also lots of death during the Jim Crow lynching days.
You don't want to get started with me about which ethnicity is the most violent. Example: Blacks never bombed White people's churches, killing their children.

There is no such thing as a "Negro". Hispanic is not a race. Black, White and Brown people can be considered Hispanic. Educate yourself before you answer me. Thank you. :26:
Where does this loon come from?

It must be a bit scary having two big mass shootings happening two days apart. Some have to be wondering if this is the beginning of a trend toward frequent mass shooting.l

It must be suspected that political differences could start driving the momentum.

Nothing can be done to stop it if it's actually starting!
I always thought it was VERY INTERESTING....how mass shootings began to spike just before Obama was re-elected and continued for a short time after and then waned a bit. My guess is that many of them were orchestrated using a patsy who they KNEW was close to the edge. And then the sheeple would desperately vote for the most obvious anti-gun president. But what actually happened is Obama became most prolific gun salesman in history because everyone scrambled to buy them just in case he started erasing the 2nd.

That’s because conservatives are cowards and liars.

They lack the courage to acknowledge the facts concerning gun crime and violence; they lack the courage to address the issue and seek out solutions that have nothing to do with the regulation of firearms.

Rather than seeking solutions, conservatives instead engage in demagoguery and lies about guns being ‘banned’ and ‘confiscated’ – when in fact neither is going to happen.

Chicago shootings: 30 shot, 7 fatally in weekend gun violence across city, police say​

"In the English language, negro is a term historically used to denote persons considered to be of Black African heritage."

No. As the term is used by the US Census Bureau. It is an ethnicity, primarily within the white race.
For as long as the Left chooses to persist in declaring criticisms of Hispanics as “racism”; I’ll continue to oblige their assertion of it being considered a “race”.

The cost to taxpayers for our current gun laws is expensive. We need stricter gun laws. Until we get them, nothing is going to change.

Why is it you guns can't see the truth.....?

We have all the gun laws we need to stop about 95% of all gun crime in this country...our problem is the democrat party has attacked local police to the point they can't, or won't do their jobs, and the party and it's minions in the judiciary, the prosecutor's offices and the party in general, keep freeing the most violent and dangerous criminals over and over again...

They will not take gun crime seriously for the actual criminals doing almost all of the shootings and gun crime....while they target like a laser beam on normal gun owners who do nothing wrong......

That is our problem...

The laws you want will change nothing - except to make it harder for the law abiding to exercise their right to keep and bear arms.
And -that's- what you want.
This is what I want:
1) To make it harder to buy a gun. There should be strict background checks and a 7 day waiting period.
2) To make the minimum age to buy a gun 21 years old.
3) To make AR15 type guns ILLEGAL to buy for civilians. There is no need for those guns---not for home protection, hunting or anything else.

"In the English language, negro is a term historically used to denote persons considered to be of Black African heritage."

No. As the term is used by the US Census Bureau. It is an ethnicity, primarily within the white race.
"Negro" is not used anymore. That dictionary must be from the 1950s. No African person has ever called themselves a "Negro". That term was given to African people when they were bought to America as slaves. "Hispanic" refers to a person who speaks Spanish as their mother tongue. That person could be White, Black, or any skin color.

This is what I want:
1) To make it harder to buy a gun. There should be strict background checks and a 7 day waiting period.
"No"
-US Constitution
2) To make the minimum age to buy a gun 21 years old.
"No"
-US Constitution
3) To make AR15 type guns ILLEGAL to buy for civilians.
"No"
-US Constitution

Now, why don't you tell us what you want, and might actually have a change to get.

Forum List

Back