We need a new national holiday

MadDog

Platinum Member
Jul 28, 2009
It looks like we’ll soon have confirmation that a Trial following impeachment can be held even after the culprit leaves office. I’m suggesting we institute a new holiday called Impeachment Day. Each year, on January 13th, we should impeach his ass one more time!

It looks like we’ll soon have confirmation that a Trial following impeachment can be held even after the culprit leaves office. I’m suggesting we institute a new holiday called Impeachment Day. Each year, on January 13th, we should impeach his ass one more time!
Lexapro.

I'll just bet you get lots of little "loves" on Twitter—and new followers to boot—for your expressed hatred of our President. Psst . . .time to change your lightbulb; it's looking quite dim.

I think impeachment day should be for every president ever to have existed or ever to exist in the future and impeach the fuck out of every motherfucking goddamn one of them.

There needs to be an impeachment vote every day for the rest of our lives.

In fact, nothing gets done but impeachment. The federal government exists solely to impeach the incoming president, the sitting president, our future president, and all past presidents.

I love it. Gridlock the fuck out of that piece of shit FedGov and send it into the spirals of bankruptcy.

1610597645841.png

Nah! It should be held on 20 January every four years as the incoming president is handed their notification of impeachment papers.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I'll just bet you get lots of little "loves" on Twitter—and new followers to boot—for your expressed hatred of our President. Psst . . .time to change your lightbulb; it's looking quite dim.
Nothing wrong with hating someone who deserves it so much and some day, I’ll have to give Twitter a try now that Some much garbage has been cleaned out.

and don’t worry, I got plenty of fresh light bulbs handy and they’re pretty easy to replace. You might want to try it some time.

I think impeachment day should be for every president ever to have existed or ever to exist in the future and impeach the fuck out of every motherfucking goddamn one of them.
Trump will never go for it. He’s not about to share his holiday with ANYONE.

I’m suggesting we institute a new holiday called Impeachment Day. Each year, on January 13th, we should impeach his ass one more time!

His?

By that I hope you mean the sitting president at the time.

Only fair

Forum List

Back