We Love Friday Night Dance Night

From the 2:03 mark to the 2:34 mark her husband,grampa can really jam on that guitar.:auiqs.jpg:he can jam with the best of the young turks out there STILL.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

see i call him grampa because the lead guitar guy is her husband she has been married to for 43 years and he LOOKS like a Grampa for sure.:auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::biggrin:

here,watch these two videos here,both are from the same song HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT. I am sure you have heard this song a few times over the years because it is her most famous song and gets played on the airwaves quite a bit. watch the first video,it is from the same performance in 1983.

now watch this second video here of the same song you can see that he indeed looks like a grampa.watch how he gets into it with the guitar its hilarious watching grampa jamming on that guitar.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Pat even though she has gotten older over the years as well,SHE doesnt look like a grandma,she still looks good at her age where her husband he DOES look like a grampa,probably from smoking all that weed over the years.:biggrin:

Where did you go FJB ?

Hey Alan Stallion and multivita-man this is my favorite four star song of Hueys from the sports albumn im surprised neither of you posted. excellent video as well unlike the terrible DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE one.

A great music video pick. First-year MTV videos tend to be relatively primitive and a far cry from the next wave of videos as music companies put more thought and money into concept music videos.

Now back to what I think Friday night dance should be :D
Nigel Rogers & Chic, yes!

I am wondering FJB if you might have given it a 4 out of 4 being that she is a female musician? because you only gave rick springfield and duran duran 3 star reviews for their performances.

that being said do you agree with me that IF you were a guy,the smile that pat benatar gave at the end of the song of her performance shadows of the night,that IF you were a guy,her smile would have made your heart melt same as it did me?:biggrin:

oh and do you agree with me here during her song Invincible,that the parts where it is ALL music and pat is not singing from the 2:03 mark to the 2:34 mark and then again at the 3:15 mark to the 5:10 mark that she has one amazing band,that they really ROCKED in those parts? that the music made you want to get up and dance to it?:biggrin:

Hey The Duke sense your here now this last paragraph of this post here is just as much for you here as it is for FJB so would like to answer thst question as well if you don’t mind.

Meh, not really dance, but I gotta put my Huey Lewis pick in there.

Meh, not really dance, but I gotta put my Huey Lewis pick in there.

Man I can’t believe I forgot that video,I give that one a four star rating as well,how bout you,do you give it a four star ranking as well and also the same as with if this is it and I want a new drug?

Not dancy.

EVEN in those parts that I mentioned where she is not singing and it is all fast rocking music? The first part her hubby grampa can STILL jam on the guitar with the best of them. :auiqs.jpg:

That’s another example same as do you believe in love where I LOVE the song,but HATE the video.

Just imagine dancing with a beautiful Latin girl to this. Having the time of your lives.

She wasn't even Latin, but she was buxom and beautiful. Some kind of middle-eastern really.

I know, know the whole family.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back