We Know They Are Killing Children—All of Us Know

2011_03_02_fetus.jpg

What Republicans call children. They say we should protect these children. Nurture them. Police women to make sure they take care of them. Republicans feel these are a "gift from God" and in case of rape, a "silver lining".

babies.jpg

These are what Republicans call "punishment" for women who have sex. They feel there should be no daycare to take care of them. That we should end food stamps to feed them. That school lunches cost too much. That education costs too much. Republicans see these as "less important" and "less valuable" than assault weapons.
never get sick of that lie do you?

What lie?

2011_03_02_fetus.jpg

What Republicans call children. They say we should protect these children. Nurture them. Police women to make sure they take care of them. Republicans feel these are a "gift from God" and in case of rape, a "silver lining".

babies.jpg

These are what Republicans call "punishment" for women who have sex. They feel there should be no daycare to take care of them. That we should end food stamps to feed them. That school lunches cost too much. That education costs too much. Republicans see these as "less important" and "less valuable" than assault weapons.

Heeeeere's deanie, full of his usual partisan bullshit.

btw, numbnuts, Barack is the one who called babies punishment.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNbaig-D5pk]Obama: Babies are a "punishment" - YouTube[/ame]

No, he's saying he doesn't want babies to BE a punishment because women were denied contraception or sexual education.

Republicans feel women who get pregnant should be punished. That punishment is forcing them to have a baby they don't want. It's just that simple.

What women were 'denied' contraception? Do you ever realize how stupid you sound?

2011_03_02_fetus.jpg

babies.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNbaig-D5pk]Obama: Babies are a "punishment" - YouTube[/ame]

No, he's saying he doesn't want babies to BE a punishment because women were denied contraception or sexual education.

Republicans feel women who get pregnant should be punished. That punishment is forcing them to have a baby they don't want. It's just that simple.

Rderp lies. All the time.

What children are being killed? He makes no argument at all.

In the first example, the abortion doctor is right - it is more important that a woman have her freedom to choose than whether an abortion is murder or not.

You have to give these fringe-right types a break.

They post everything their masters tell them to.

Again you fascists have to strop projecting.

Obama: Babies are a "punishment" - YouTube

Even when caught red handed he is so retarded he still lies about the same thing LOL

Even when caught red handed he is so retarded he still lies about the same thing LOL
He's got a paycheck riding on it, man. George Soros will yank his funding if he doesn't put out the prog memes all the time, no matter how easily and often they're destroyed.

Wow. Just...wow.

Are you saying that the law prevented your mother from choosing an abortion if she wanted one, and that she was unable to have you adopted, if she wished?

I'm saying my mother had a moral obligation to not abort me. Human beings are hard-wired that way.

But then, the left has been busy snipping the moral obligation wires for decades now.

Have you noticed that everyone who supports abortion has already been born?

Interesting point, Dave. I wonder what the unborn would say about abortion. Oh, wait, that's right...they can't speak so they have no voice in the matter. Damned tissue samples.

2011_03_02_fetus.jpg

babies.jpg

Wrong, you hack liar.

"I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby," Obama said.

Who the hell is denying anyone birth control? And now health insurance, that everyone is required to have and if they can't afford it they will get it for free, covers birth control. So what the hell are you babbling about?

Who is denying anyone sex ed? Even though it's the parent's responsibility to teach their children it's also taught in schools. Again, what the hell are you spewing on about?

The retard in you is strong and knows no bounds.

Are you saying that the law prevented your mother from choosing an abortion if she wanted one, and that she was unable to have you adopted, if she wished?

I'm saying my mother had a moral obligation to not abort me. Human beings are hard-wired that way.

But then, the left has been busy snipping the moral obligation wires for decades now.

Interesting point, Dave. I wonder what the unborn would say about abortion. Oh, wait, that's right...they can't speak so they have no voice in the matter. Damned tissue samples.

I wonder how many aborted humans would have liked to have been given the chance at life. My guess? All of them.

Rightwingers, as usual, contradict themselves. They want fewer abortions, while doing everything they can to keep birth control out of reach.

Why do you lie so much? Everyone is free to buy whatever birth control they want.

The rest of us, however, are under no obligation to buy free shit for other people.
:eusa_liar:

No one asked you to. People pay for their health insurance either out of pocket or as part of their compensation package from their employer.

And you're asking me why I lie so much? :lol:

So, it doesn't matter that abortions are murder. Just what I thought.

With this mindset, abortion will be the rule and not the exception.

Do you believe abortion is a natural right?

Abortion cannot be murder. It cannot be murder to kill something which is inside your body without your permission.I believe abortion is a right, yes.

You weren't responsible for putting it there? Your actions of unprotected sex is what started a life, it's not like life randomly chose to force itself on you. How is that 'without permission', what a ridiculous thing to say.

Alien abduction? That might explain why progressives are so different from genuine people.

The survivors can speak.

And oddly enough, they don't seem to be all that keen on abortion.

Rightwingers, as usual, contradict themselves. They want fewer abortions, while doing everything they can to keep birth control out of reach.

Why do you lie so much? Everyone is free to buy whatever birth control they want.

The rest of us, however, are under no obligation to buy free shit for other people.

No one asked you to. People pay for their health insurance either out of pocket or as part of their compensation package from their employer.
No one asked me to?

Utter horseshit.

With Obamacare, I'm forced to pay for insurance for those who can't buy it on their own.

Dumbass.
No. I know why you lie so much. You're a leftist.

Has that bill been passed? Do you think it's likely to?

What does it matter if it's been passed? Ryan's record is the issue, and will be again!
You can pout and stamp your feel all you like, but the issue is pro-aborts' awareness that they're killing children.
Just the vessel, not the soul.

The body is unimportant in the Christian mythology. The soul is everything, and the Almighty never wastes a soul. That's what's taught.

So....are we good here?

No one asked me to?

Utter horseshit.

With Obamacare, I'm forced to pay for insurance for those who can't buy it on their own.

Dumbass.
No. I know why you lie so much. You're a leftist.

Nope.

Do you look at local school taxes the same way, if you have no children attending local schools? Do you rant and rail against that?

What does it matter if it's been passed? Ryan's record is the issue, and will be again!
You can pout and stamp your feel all you like, but the issue is pro-aborts' awareness that they're killing children.

The body is unimportant in the Christian mythology. The soul is everything, and the Almighty never wastes a soul. That's what's taught.

So....are we good here?
Only a dumbass retard prog would attempt to justify abortion with Christianity.

All you do is prove you have no understanding of Christianity.

Dumbass retard prog.

So....are we good here?

So, why outlaw murder then? It's all good, everyone goes on and physical life is inconsequential.

Forum List

Back