We KNEW it would happen sooner or later.. Vegas victim suing

Now you've reduced yourself to simply lying.

Rate of fire measures the number of rounds a firearm can discharge within a specified tame frame.

For example, this Bushmaster manual indicates its rate of fire is: 45 rounds per minute / semi-automatic

You poor thing, you revealed something you didn't mean to and you've been trying so desperately ever since to take it back. A bump stock "can increase the speed of the trigger pull." Your words. "One round per trigger pull." Also your words.

The only lucid translation being faster trigger pulls means more shots fired per minute -- an increased rate of fire. Sadly, your lies won't change that. :eusa_naughty:

None of what I have said is untrue.

The 45 rounds per minute are an average based on finger speed. I have a friend that can fire much faster than 45 rounds per minute he also happens to be a drummer and have very fast hands. So according to you his natural ability to squeeze the trigger faster somehow makes his weapon different because he can fire at a higher rate of rounds per minute but he is still only firing one round er trigger pull.

You do not understand the difference between automatic and semiautomatic fire as is plain to see
Bump stocks increase rate of fire. Period. You said so yourself despite your current backpedaling.

But they don't and the reason thy don't is that ANYONE CAN BUMP FIRE A SEMIAUTOMATIC RIFLE WITHOUT USING A BUMP STOCK.
LOL

You already said they do.
icon_rolleyes.gif

No you're the one who stated that there is somehow a limit of 45 rounds per minute for a semiauto.

I have aid the rate of fire for all semiautomatic rifles is exactly the same and that is one round per trigger pull.

So no a bump stock does not increase the rate of fire. AND ANY SEMIAUTOMATIC CAN BE BUMP FIRED WITHOUT A BUMP STOCK.

And if ANY SEMIAUTOMATIC CAN BE BUMP FIRED WITHOUT A BUMP STOCK then a bump stock DOES NOT INCREASE THE RATE OF FIRE OF ANY SEMIAUTOMATIC RIFLE
You’re lying again as I never said 45 rounds per minute was a limit.

And despite your hollow denials now that a bump stock increases the of fire, you already said it does.

Backpedal harder! :lmao:

None of what I have said is untrue.

The 45 rounds per minute are an average based on finger speed. I have a friend that can fire much faster than 45 rounds per minute he also happens to be a drummer and have very fast hands. So according to you his natural ability to squeeze the trigger faster somehow makes his weapon different because he can fire at a higher rate of rounds per minute but he is still only firing one round er trigger pull.

You do not understand the difference between automatic and semiautomatic fire as is plain to see
Bump stocks increase rate of fire. Period. You said so yourself despite your current backpedaling.

But they don't and the reason thy don't is that ANYONE CAN BUMP FIRE A SEMIAUTOMATIC RIFLE WITHOUT USING A BUMP STOCK.
LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

No you're the one who stated that there is somehow a limit of 45 rounds per minute for a semiauto.

I have aid the rate of fire for all semiautomatic rifles is exactly the same and that is one round per trigger pull.

So no a bump stock does not increase the rate of fire. AND ANY SEMIAUTOMATIC CAN BE BUMP FIRED WITHOUT A BUMP STOCK.

And if ANY SEMIAUTOMATIC CAN BE BUMP FIRED WITHOUT A BUMP STOCK then a bump stock DOES NOT INCREASE THE RATE OF FIRE OF ANY SEMIAUTOMATIC RIFLE

And despite your hollow denials now that a bump stock increasesratt of fire, you already said it does.

So you didn't post this?

For example, this Bushmaster manual indicates its rate of fire is: 45 rounds per minute / semi-automatic

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

And despite your hollow denials now that a bump stock increasesratt of fire, you already said it does.

So you didn't post this?

Great, now show me where the word, “limit,” appears.....

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

So you didn't post this?

Why specify any number?

If the rate of fire of an automatic rifle was listed as 800 rounds per minute do you think it could fire faster?

There is no set rate of fire for any semiautomatic weapon the rate of fire is simple one shot per trigger pull or IOW as fast as the trigger can be pulled.

and I'll say it again

BUMP STOCKS DO NOT INCREASE THE RATE OF FIRE BECAUSE ANY SEMIAUTOMATIC RIFLE CAN BE BUMP FIRED WITHOUT THE USE OF A BUMP STOCK

Perhaps it would help to explain the difference between a semi-automatic and an automatic? Ya'll are arguing semantics for days in here... The definition is based on the mechanics of the gun, the guts of the unit that does the firing, NOT RATE OF FIRE. It is not about the stock shape/function, the barrel length, or anything "cosmetic" like that. (Not my department so correct me if I'm wrong here):

Standard gun; requires you to load individual bullets for each firing - a shot-gun, for example, has to be physically reloaded by the user. (a double barrel shot gun can fire two rounds before needing to be manually reloaded.)

Semi-Automatic; performs all the necessary steps to discharge the spent cartridge case, and get a new cartridge in the chamber; usually via a magazine. To be "legal" the mechanics are limited to one trigger pull per round fired.

Automatic; continuously fires rounds as long as the trigger is pulled. It does the same shit as a semi-automatic (reloading for you via magazine,) but the mechanics of it do /not/ limit it to one trigger pull per round fired.

A bump stock does /not/ change the mechanics or guts of the gun - which is why it is not illegal. A semi-automatic does not become an automatic simply because someone can fire it faster.

A bump stock is more similar to the comparison of an overclocked CPU vs a standard CPU. As an example, my CPU is stock 4GHz, I can stable overclock it to 5GHz, and unreliably run 5.6GHz. The CPU itself is exactly the same all that changes is the frequency and the voltages going into its "mechanics."

Or maybe think of it like typing speed? The mechanics on a semi-automatic w/a bump stock are /exactly/ the same, the only thing that changes is the users "keystrokes per minute." It does not make the weapon an automatic [illegal] and it never could do so. It's like some folks can fire faster than others, which is why they don't make bump stocks illegal - it is not based on rate of fire (which is unique to an individual person like typing speed is,) but rather the classification and legality is based on mechanics of the gun itself.

As I understand it, you can shave down the firing pin on some semi-automatics and can indeed make it an automatic; but /that/ is illegal. Bump stocks are "cosmetic" and so easily created (using rubberbands even) that there is /zero/ point in making them illegal.

Last edited:
LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

So you didn't post this?

Why specify any number?

If the rate of fire of an automatic rifle was listed as 800 rounds per minute do you think it could fire faster?

There is no set rate of fire for any semiautomatic weapon the rate of fire is simple one shot per trigger pull or IOW as fast as the trigger can be pulled.

and I'll say it again

BUMP STOCKS DO NOT INCREASE THE RATE OF FIRE BECAUSE ANY SEMIAUTOMATIC RIFLE CAN BE BUMP FIRED WITHOUT THE USE OF A BUMP STOCK
45 is the effective rate of fire. It’s not a limit.

But it doesnt modify the GUN ITSELF. Thats what he was trying to say. You keep saying it is a mod, which it is. But you dont understand beyond that. THAT is the problem.
If you strap a chicken to your gun, you've modified the gun. Especially if said chicken makes you shoot faster.

You, sir, are an idiot.
And you, sir, are on ignore.

Feel free. That way you will continue to be as ignorant as you currently are, and that is a crying shame!

No one should go through life as an uneducated simpleton, but you libs seem to love it!
No, I'm going to ignore you because you're a mean old fart who's got nothing more to add to the conversation than petty schoolyard insults because it makes you feel like a big man because in real life, you're probably a sad, lonely guy.

I insult you because you display thinking normally reserved for an elementary school playground. If you can't hang with the big dogs, keep your ass under the porch!

If you strap a chicken to your gun, you've modified the gun. Especially if said chicken makes you shoot faster.

You, sir, are an idiot.

Feel free. That way you will continue to be as ignorant as you currently are, and that is a crying shame!

No one should go through life as an uneducated simpleton, but you libs seem to love it!
No, I'm going to ignore you because you're a mean old fart who's got nothing more to add to the conversation than petty schoolyard insults because it makes you feel like a big man because in real life, you're probably a sad, lonely guy.

I insult you because you display thinking normally reserved for an elementary school playground. If you can't hang with the big dogs, keep your ass under the porch!
Do you feel better now that you've said that?

You, sir, are an idiot.

Ignore fail

You, sir, are an idiot.

No, I still feel badly for you, because I know you are too dumb to realize that I know exactly what I am talking about.

Related - here's a video of a home made bump stock. I really like this particular video because you can see the loss of accuracy from the recoil as the barrel jumps up on it - aka no a bump stock isn't really going to get "more kills" so banning is just a "feel good" idea.

... oops lost the video - stupid play next stuff. One second.

Okay scratch the above and watch this one that came up; it couldn't more perfectly explain bump fire, why they're not illegal, and why making them illegal is just a "feel good" idea.

Last edited:

So you didn't post this?

Why specify any number?

and I'll say it again

Effective?

Define effective?

and just keep ignoring the fact that

Related - here's a video of a home made bump stock. I really like this particular video because you can see the loss of accuracy from the recoil as the barrel jumps up on it - aka no a bump stock isn't really going to get "more kills" so banning is just a "feel good" idea.

Okay scratch the above and watch this one that came up; it couldn't more perfectly explain bump fire, why they're not illegal, and why making them illegal is just a "feel good" idea.

You do not need a bump stock to bump fire a semiautomatic rifle

... Why would you say that in response to me posting a video of a guy "bump firing" with his pant pocket?

Are you a bit confused dear?

... Why would you say that in response to me posting a video of a guy "bump firing" with his pant pocket?

I'm not confused by facts are you?

... Again, you might want to re-read everything I said and posted because you're coming off an ass here :)

So you didn't post this?

Why specify any number?

and I'll say it again

Effective?

Define effective?

Presumably, you’re just as capable of using a dictionary as I am. You don’t need me to look up words for you. The rest of your deflection is irrelevant since you already admitted that a bump stock increases rate of fire. Sadly, ranting in all caps doesn’t help you.

So you didn't post this?

Why specify any number?

and I'll say it again

Effective?

Define effective?

Presumably, you’re just as capable of using a dictionary as I am. You don’t need me to look up words for you. The rest of your deflection is irrelevant since you already admitted that a bump stock increases rate of fire.

No I said it increases the rate of the trigger pull. But it does not increase it so as to make the gun an automatic weapon.

... Again, you might want to re-read everything I said and posted because you're coming off an ass here :)

You smell as ass? look at yourself as you are closest to the stink

You smell as ass? look at yourself as you are closest to the stink

~rolls eyes~ It's your forum rep man, you wanna throw it away over something so stupid, have at ya. My patience is quite limited for idiots.

Forum List

Back