‘We Killed Herman Cain’...Trump Staffers Blamed Themselves For Herman Cain's COVID Death After Rally

Mac1958
You did say he did nothing to stop the spread which was impossible by the way.
Once that virus hit our shores people were going to die. No doubt about it and nothing would have stopped it.

Trump had the mask companies ready to do. Ventilators ready to go and a damned hospital ship parked in New York Harbor. He had the vaccine fast tracked. Had the CDC warnings out.

Nothing stops a pandemic. Never has and never will.

Mac1958
You did say he did nothing to stop the spread which was impossible by the way.
Once that virus hit our shores people were going to die. No doubt about it and nothing would have stopped it.

Trump had the mask companies ready to do. Ventilators ready to go and a damned hospital ship parked in New York Harbor. He had the vaccine fast tracked. Had the CDC warnings out.

Nothing stops a pandemic. Never has and never will.
None of that addressed what I said.

I'm not surprised.

Cain DID contract covid at the Oklahoma City Rally. He was dead two weeks later.

Cain wasn't the ONLY one Trump killed.

Oh brother----here is the facts---we are all going to get covid at one point or another.

They proudly refuse to do anything to stop the spread, they happily participate in the spread, they attack those who are trying to stop the spread, then they blame the spread on others.

I'd like to say I'm shocked, but that's where this country is right now.
so long as we have an admin that created an open border policy in the midst of a pandemic it’s hard to take anyone who voted for the guy seriously about spreading the virus

China killed him, actually

Incorrect. Your Orange Baboon-God killed him, by selfishly and stupidly hosting unnecessary Super-Spreader Events at the height of the pandemic. Idiots.

g5000
Nope. China is the mass murderer. They are the ones who loosed their virus on the world. You can blame Trump all you want but China is to blame

If you blame Trump then blame Biden as well. 353 thousand have died under his watch. More than died under Trumps.
You want to blame Biden because you idiots won't get the vaccine? Stop listening to lying scum on Fox & we'd be over this.

Well, at least you didn't try to deny what I said. That would have been silly. Good.
what’s to deny? nobody takes this seriously since we got super spreader joey xiden in office

he’s polices have killed more americans, even with a vaccine

"REEEEEEEE TRROOOOOMP KILLED PEOPLE REEEEE!!!"

You lefties have some fantastically short memories. Remember when your darling media media was saying that Covid was nothing to worry about? Well I do, and I kept receipts:

View attachment 567418

View attachment 567419

View attachment 567420

View attachment 567422

View attachment 567424

View attachment 567425

View attachment 567426

It's so fun reminding you people how brainwashed you are. Please, continue.
Well you're a special kind of stupid. All those articles were from before a single person died from covid in the U.S.. So those were right, at that time, the flu was deadlier than covid. Now? While a bad flu season might result in some 60K deaths, we're averaging about 400K deaths per year from covid.

thanks joey xiden…geez is it really darwin when xiden policies caused it?

seems more like genocide

frankly any other world leader that created this humanitarian disaster would be at The Hague on trial
Biden has made the vaccine available to everyone. That's his policy.

It isn't Biden's policy which caused retards to not get the vaccine. It's Trump calling it a hoax. It's assholes like Tucker Carlson and Alex Jones and the whole clown parade.

Trump was an example of how to be strong, how not to be intimidated. Liberals were intimidated, they hid in their houses and wore masks.
And many hundreds of thousands of the un-intimidated are dead now.

Thanks Trump!

g5000
Nope. China is the mass murderer. They are the ones who loosed their virus on the world. You can blame Trump all you want but China is to blame

If you blame Trump then blame Biden as well. 353 thousand have died under his watch. More than died under Trumps.
The ones who have died in the past year are the retards who refused to get the Trump Vaccine. And that is all on Trump and Alex Jones and Tucker Carlson and the rest of the clown parade.

um he did quarantine those folks

but seriously listening to a xiden supporter who allowed illegals untested and unvaccinated into our country make a post like this is laughable
He did NOT quarantine the tens of thousands of returning travelers and did not test any but a few

g5000
You said Trump wasn't prepared so the deaths were all his fault instead of Chinas.

Well Bidung was as prepared as Trump could make him so being prepared for a pandemic doesn't make a bit of difference. 353 thousand have died since he has been in office. So you can give Bidung a pass since he was "prepared."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back