‘We Killed Herman Cain’...Trump Staffers Blamed Themselves For Herman Cain's COVID Death After Rally

g5000
I don't agree. You think people didn't know what was going on. Didn't follow what was happening in China??

Hell I went out and bought a mask and practiced social distancing long before the CDC came out with those instructions and you can bet millions of other Americans did the same.

There is no way to prepare for a pandemic. Trump had the mask makers read. He had ventilators ready to be sent where needed. Hell he had a hospital ship parked in NY Harbor. A ship the idiot running the city never used. People still died.

You can blame Trump all you want but no one controls a pandemic and people die. China is to blame. Them and them alone.
I think Mac1958 pretty much covered it in post 19.

Remember, Trump refused to wear a mask. He mocked people who did. And then he caught Covid.

Trump is a mass murderer, as far as I'm concerned.

China killed him, actually

Oh STOP with the BULLSHIT already.

Everything you CCP Propaganda Spreaders blame Trump or the GOP for COVID deaths you are mimicking Joe Biden, willingly being China's / Xi' BITCH.

From the very start COVID-19, the pandemic, this latest variant, and every death caused by COVID-19 has been because of 1 source - THE CCP...

But you fucking dickheads have been drives by such partisanship, such irrational hatred that you've been too STUBORN & too STUPID to accept the truth.

Wake the fuck up - GROW UP - and see the reality behind all of it.

China is responsible for unleashing / letting this get out.....they are our common enemy in this.

Democrsts, however, - Bever let a disaster go to waste - used it to control,oppress, and damage our economy -- approx 60% of all existing minority- owned small businesses wiped out / bankrupted, more small businesses driven out of business due to Un-Constitutional, illegal, Civil & Constitutional Rights-violating mask, quarantine, and cabinet mandates...

And your post proves you dumbasses are trying to blame Americans for the virus, anyone but who really is responsible - Xi & the CCP.

They somehow forget that he:
  • LIED to the American public about the severity of a deadly global pandemic as it was bearing down on us
  • ATTACKED our best health and science officials when they were just trying to do their damn jobs
  • MOCKED Americans who were just trying to protect themselves and their loved ones with masks and social distancing
  • THANKED supporters who gathered in indoor spaces without masks, creating super-spreader events
  • MAINTAINED an environment of not taking the virus seriously, which obviously spread to the sheep, no doubt spreading the virus further
  • IGNORED health safety protocols at the fucking WHITE HOUSE, turning it into a fucking COVID HOT SPOT that needed to be FUMIGATED
  • LIED AGAIN to the American public by constantly saying "we're turning the corner on the virus", even when they knew goddamn well we were not
Trump should be put on trial at The Hauge for crimes against humanity, found guilty & hung.

g5000
I don't agree. You think people didn't know what was going on. Didn't follow what was happening in China??

Hell I went out and bought a mask and practiced social distancing long before the CDC came out with those instructions and you can bet millions of other Americans did the same.

There is no way to prepare for a pandemic. Trump had the mask makers read. He had ventilators ready to be sent where needed. Hell he had a hospital ship parked in NY Harbor. A ship the idiot running the city never used. People still died.

You can blame Trump all you want but no one controls a pandemic and people die. China is to blame. Them and them alone.
Trump is a malignant psychopath who is responsible for the deaths of countless thousands of people. Even after HE got infected he still lied about it.

Spin it any way you want to.

Herman Cain has become the face of people who attend large gatherings, unvaccinated, and die from Covid they catch there.
There is even a "Herman Cain Award" that goes to the dumbest of the bunch.
You sure are an accomplished grave dancer.

Herman Cain has become the face of people who attend large gatherings, unvaccinated, and die from Covid they catch there.

There is even a "Herman Cain Award" that goes to the dumbest of the bunch.
the vaccine didn’t exist the.

And Trump shares that responsibility because HE failed to quarantine returning travelers from China and Europe and failed miserably on testing (claiming that testing would increase infection numbers)
um he did quarantine those folks

but seriously listening to a xiden supporter who allowed illegals untested and unvaccinated into our country make a post like this is laughable

Trump achieved the highest death count on the planet. That's all on him and no one else.
sorry more people died from covid in 2021 in the US then all of 2020…and that’s with the trump vaccine being available.

Thank xiden and pat yourself on the back for voting for him

sorry more people died from covid in 2021 in the US then all of 2020…and that’s with the trump vaccine being available.

96 percent of those who died were unvaccinated, and that's as you said, with the Trump Vaccine being available.

Darwinism on full display.

China killed him, actually

Herman was a great american but god DAMN did the only godfather's pizza i ever went to fucking suck

so bad

burger king is decent if you get it fresh, always has been

96 percent of those who died were unvaccinated, and that's as you said, with the Trump Vaccine being available.

thanks joey xiden…geez is it really darwin when xiden policies caused it?

seems more like genocide

frankly any other world leader that created this humanitarian disaster would be at The Hague on trial

"REEEEEEEE TRROOOOOMP KILLED PEOPLE REEEEE!!!"

You lefties have some fantastically short memories. Remember when your darling media media was saying that Covid was nothing to worry about? Well I do, and I kept receipts:

2020-04-01 16_16_15-Coronavirus_ Flu is deadlier, more widespread than Wuhan, China, virus - B...png

2020-04-01 16_20_41-The flu is a much bigger threat than coronavirus, for now - The Washington...png

2020-04-05 13_14_11-In the U.S., flu is a much bigger threat than the new coronavirus _ The Se...png

2020-04-05 13_41_29-The flu has already killed 10,000 across US as world frets over coronaviru...png

2020-04-05 13_18_26-Flu a bigger threat in U.S. than coronavirus, Mayo expert says - Chicago T...png

2020-04-05 13_50_10-Flu much more dangerous to Americans than coronavirus - Brave.png

2020-04-01 16_37_49-Flu season in the U.S. is far worse than coronavirus - Brave.png

It's so fun reminding you people how brainwashed you are. Please, continue.

China has four times our population, and yet the US had the highest death count on the entire planet. That is all on Trump.
So you think the Communist Government of China, who controls all forms of information in the country, actually gave an accurate number of deaths ?

Remember, Trump refused to wear a mask. He mocked people who did. And then he caught Covid.
Trump was an example of how to be strong, how not to be intimidated. Liberals were intimidated, they hid in their houses and wore masks.

They proudly refuse to do anything to stop the spread, they happily participate in the spread, they attack those who are trying to stop the spread, then they blame the spread on others.

I'd like to say I'm shocked, but that's where this country is right now.

g5000
Nope. China is the mass murderer. They are the ones who loosed their virus on the world. You can blame Trump all you want but China is to blame

If you blame Trump then blame Biden as well. 353 thousand have died under his watch. More than died under Trumps.

Last edited:
Clipper
Well then from what you say Bidung is responsible for the 600,000 thousand who have died under his watch. Mass murderer like Trump. You bet.

Mac1958
Well then your boy Bidung is to blame for all the deaths while he is POTUS. 353 thousand have died under his watch. More than have died under Trumps.

Forum List

Back