We have to build the wall! THAT'S IN THE BIBLE!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
check it out, folks, check it out!

CqAvIyUW8AA2JsC.jpg

• Banned
BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL!

AND WHO'S GONNA PAY FOR THE WALL?! MEXICOOOOOOOOOO!

Ain't the internet grand? Here's what Hillary USED to say about the wall. But that was then, and this is now.

I'd rather build bridges then walls...in fact...I'd rather invest in our infrastructure before the existing bridges and walls fall down...

oh...and to keep it on topic and biblical

6f5ecc76e208b3a1ae445ecb06d512b7.jpg

Last edited:
Something else in the Bible:

"The heart of the wise leans to the right. The heart of the fool leans left." -- God
You obviously don't know Hebrew.
I will elaborate upon request.

Hebrew translation: must be a Vulcan
It's very simple...Hebrew is read from right to left.
The message...don't read chapter 2 before you read chapter 1.
To People...don't read any other "scripture" before reading The Jewish Scriptures.

There was also an instruction to build a yoooooge boat in there somewhere.

There was also an instruction to build a yoooooge boat in there somewhere.
And so?
God created the universe but can't make 1,000,000 fit in a boat.
God doesn't care about the supposed limitations of space and He CREATED space and it follows His orders.

Forum List

Back