We have been duped for years about vaccines........

Terence Millar

Feb 10, 2020
Small pox vaccine ---- what a joke.
Polio vaccine..... another joke.

Now it's the flu vaccine ...... incredible.

What's next, a fake cancer vaccine..........

images (12).jpeg

I don’t know enough biology or chemistry to contribute to this discussion.

The Polio vaccine brought people freedom from one of the worst childhood cripplers known to mankind.
My late husband suffered greatly as a child after polio turned one of his hands into a withered part, and bullies in high school beat him up on account of how he looked to them. They hit him hard on his head leaving a lifelong lump which resulted in a kind of late-in-life dementia no one should ever have to suffer because where the injury was, the brain begins to deteriorate and fall away from the skull as one ages. By the time he was 65, he was starting to be confused about taking the wrong turn frequently, and by the time he was 68, he couldn't remember people he worked with including his secretary of 25 years and the friend who introduced us to each other. He died at the age of 74 with a perfect body, but a mind that couldn't control anything in his life because as it tore away bit by bit, he lost a memory here, a function there, and they never came back. Not ever. :(

There is absolutely nothing good about polio, and the vaccine I took years before we met made me able to do things he could not do, and he could think things through and blessed us with a marriage built on his great wisdom that I was happy to enjoy for 44 years of what was the remainder of his beautiful, caring life.

That no one really ever had to worry much about going swimming in a public pool in the summer after being protected by that vaccine, initially taken on a lump of sugar gave those who got the disease before the vaccine came out glad no one else would have to go through what they experienced as youngsters. The same day he came down with polio, 5 or 6 other kids who went swimming the same day also came down with polio. It was a 100% communicable disease, and before the Salk vaccines, hundreds of thousands of American kids had something in their body that was really screwed up. Some of the worst deformities were internal and resulted in death, particularly if their lungs and/or neural pathways were stricken. Most of the time, all you knew about a missing friend of the school year before, was that he or she was no longer around, and you missed him or her. :(

Last edited:

The Polio vaccine brought people freedom from one of the worst childhood cripplers known to mankind.
My late husband suffered greatly as a child after polio turned one of his hands into a withered part, and bullies in high school beat him up on account of how he looked to them. They hit him hard on his head leaving a lifelong lump which resulted in a kind of late-in-life dementia no one should ever have to suffer because where the injury was, the brain begins to deteriorate and fall away from the skull as one ages. By the time he was 65, he was starting to be confused about taking the wrong turn frequently, and by the time he was 68, he couldn't remember people he worked with including his secretary of 25 years and the friend who introduced us to each other. He died at the age of 74 with a perfect body, but a mind that couldn't control anything in his life because as it tore away bit by bit, he lost a memory here, a function there, and they never came back. Not ever. :(

There is absolutely nothing good about polio, and the vaccine I took years before we met made me able to do things he could not do, and he could think things through and blessed us with a marriage built on his great wisdom that I was happy to enjoy for 44 years of what was the remainder of his beautiful, caring life.

That no one really ever had to worry much about going swimming in a public pool in the summer after being protected by that vaccine, initially taken on a lump of sugar gave those who got the disease before the vaccine came out glad no one else would have to go through what they experienced as youngsters. The same day he came down with polio, 5 or 6 other kids who went swimming the same day also came down with polio. It was a 100% communicable disease, and before the Salk vaccines, hundreds of thousands of American kids had something in their body that was really screwed up. Some of the worst deformities were internal and resulted in death, particularly if their lungs and/or neural pathways were stricken. Most of the time, all you knew about a missing friend of the school year before, was that he or she was no longer around, and you missed him or her. :(

The polio vaccine GAVE people polio. There was a large batch that contained the cancer virus SV40. But hey historical documents are so useless. lmfao.

The polio vaccine GAVE people polio. There was a large batch that contained the cancer virus SV40. But hey historical documents are so useless. lmfao.
How many people today get polio? How does that compare to before the vaccine?

Well I dont know why don't you ask them in nEUROPE because one the public found out we took out crap batch and shipped it all over there KNOWING IT WAS TAINED!

History some never know why we need it.

upload_2020-3-8_9-27-6.png
When you believe the Gov. to be your caring parents and they aren't LOL ( medical gods/gov) Obey they are good for you lmfao!!!

upload_2020-3-8_9-29-10.png

Links make it SPAM so my board parents on the board will punish me for it they told me I can only post so many things and so many methods so I can't give you the links a MEME works though search it. ...

and SEE FOR ME I can only ( members) post ONNE SUBJECT or just POST ONE SUBJECT.... kinda a thing...

SO SINCNE LEGALLY THEY CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO POST

THEY WILL JUMP ME ONN EVERY HTING

I SPAMMED

I AM USING ONE SITE TOO MUCH ETC

THEY CENSOR ME ON HERE AND IT'S PROVEN........

BUT GUESS WHAT IT DOES IN THE END WHENN IT'S DONE TO WAY TO MANY PPL..........

it goes one sided and ppl leave so will that money................

sry for typos I kinda don't care to go back andn fix them with this broke ass keyboard.

it's cominng back search where you DONT want to read you might learn the truth and the .GOV isn't the gawd dam truth learn who nakes TRLLONS in the circle of control from this :

pill makers
pill sellers
drug makers
drug sellers
who needs them .....every living breathing thing needs the " meds" right..........

Those drugs just have to pass those GOV approved safety ( a joke) it's who makes the feds the biggest bucks...........

It's a circle of MONEY making all off the backs of HUMANITY FOLLOW THE MONNEY and CORPORATIONS who constantly push this bs.

10 yrs ago you didn't get 10% off gawd dam food if you take a shot. ASK YOURSELF WHY THE SUDDEN FORCINNG AND CONNNING OF THIS............. they push and push and push they use the fear to FK YOU ALL UP and make trilliioons...........

Because this generation has been able to grow up without the worries of 75 years ago, they have the luxury of being able to manufacture conspiracies. I've known a few people who contracted polio during my childhood. Their lives are vastly different from mine. I wouldn't wish that life on anyone.

Well I dont know why don't you ask them in nEUROPE because one the public found out we took out crap batch and shipped it all over there KNOWING IT WAS TAINED!

wow, well I can’t compete with that brilliant argument. You win!

A little advise, think before you type and give a quick proofread... might get your posts more respect and consideration.

View attachment 311088 When you believe the Gov. to be your caring parents and they aren't LOL ( medical gods/gov) Obey they are good for you lmfao!!!

View attachment 311089

Links make it SPAM so my board parents on the board will punish me for it they told me I can only post so many things and so many methods so I can't give you the links a MEME works though search it. ...

and SEE FOR ME I can only ( members) post ONNE SUBJECT or just POST ONE SUBJECT.... kinda a thing...

SO SINCNE LEGALLY THEY CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO POST

THEY WILL JUMP ME ONN EVERY HTING

I SPAMMED

I AM USING ONE SITE TOO MUCH ETC

THEY CENSOR ME ON HERE AND IT'S PROVEN........

BUT GUESS WHAT IT DOES IN THE END WHENN IT'S DONE TO WAY TO MANY PPL..........

it goes one sided and ppl leave so will that money................

sry for typos I kinda don't care to go back andn fix them with this broke ass keyboard.
They jump on you because you are a troll that likes to spam and spread misinformation. It’s pretty simple

it's cominng back search where you DONT want to read you might learn the truth and the .GOV isn't the gawd dam truth learn who nakes TRLLONS in the circle of control from this :

pill makers
pill sellers
drug makers
drug sellers
who needs them .....every living breathing thing needs the " meds" right..........

Those drugs just have to pass those GOV approved safety ( a joke) it's who makes the feds the biggest bucks...........

It's a circle of MONEY making all off the backs of HUMANITY FOLLOW THE MONNEY and CORPORATIONS who constantly push this bs.

10 yrs ago you didn't get 10% off gawd dam food if you take a shot. ASK YOURSELF WHY THE SUDDEN FORCINNG AND CONNNING OF THIS............. they push and push and push they use the fear to FK YOU ALL UP and make trilliioons...........
Polio is coming back?! Ohh ok. Where did it go and how did it get there?

wow, well I can’t compete with that brilliant argument. You win!

A little advise, think before you type and give a quick proofread... might get your posts more respect and consideration.
:boohoo:

pill makers
pill sellers
drug makers
drug sellers

Well maybe when and if you ever become a NON IDIOT you just might be lucky ennooough to get it EVER oh isn't that special brain dead dumb ass.

Grow a fkn brain with common sense cyka.

Goodness, 25 contracted polio from one or more of the batches, and that was really bad. However, if they knew, they also knew the stats I am going to show below, and took the risk because most of the children would be spared from an unconcionable fate:
By the 1950s, polio had become one of the most serious communicable diseases among children in the United States. In 1952 alone, nearly 60,000 children were infected with the virus; thousands were paralyzed, and more than 3,000 died. Hospitals set up special units with iron lung machines to keep polio victims alive.
60,000 infections prior to the vaccine v. a handful by comparison.
3,000 deaths v. 25 deaths.

Today, even one death is too many, but back then, the math as they saw it favored the imperfect lot as better than nothing. They did the math back in the 50s to save the lives of 3,000 - 25 = 2,975 lives, more or less. They went with sacrificing 25 to save 2975 kids. If you were a victim, the world has flaws and you fell into it. If you were a survivor, you'd never know it because you did not succumb to polio. The past is a mixed bag, and for people who care for everyone, it's a prayer list tear jerker. My sympathies, because you are one of the most caring people around this earth, mindful, and I thank God you came to USMB to bless us with so many good ideas and wishes and thoughts, all borne from a heart of kindness..

pill makers
pill sellers
drug makers
drug sellers

Well maybe when and if you ever become a NON IDIOT you just might be lucky ennooough to get it EVER oh isn't that special brain dead dumb ass.

Grow a fkn brain with common sense cyka.
was there an answer to my question hidden in that garble? Or did you avoid answering to fling incoherent insults?

Forum List

Back