We gotta problem. How will we change the Spanish language to reflect all gender neutral words and pronouns?

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
Never thought of that one dija?

Let's start with muchacho and muchacha. Right away we got real issues off the bat. Maybe if we address girls assigned at birth as muchachos all will be well.

Any suggestions on these romantic languages to change them all to gender nuetral??

Any linguists here to help?

Let's start with muchacho and muchacha. Right away we got real issues off the bat. Maybe if we address girls assigned at birth as muchachos all will be well.

Any suggestions on these romantic languages to change them all to gender nuetral??

The Marxists don’t care about Hispanic culture, that’s not their primary target. They want to erase American history and culture off the planet. If they can supplant English speakers with brown Spanish speakers then it’s mission accomplished as far as they are concerned. This gender bullshit is only designed to distract, divide, and erode our language and culture.

Some people no longer refer to a "Latino" or "Latina." They simply refer to a "Latinx."

• Banned

Some people no longer refer to a "Latino" or "Latina." They simply refer to a "Latinx."
Must be so hard to live your life only having to think about this stuff....lol

No I mean a whole change in the language. If we do one, we got to do them all.

those arent people,, they are mentally ill nut cases,,

I actually saw the answer to this one years ago. We were coming into Mineral Wells and stopped at this Mexican restaurant that was new. This was in the 90's. We sat down and noticed odd looking paintings on the wall of women dressed a Vaqueros but they had beards and bulges in the wrong places. My wife and I both thought this was really weird. The waitress came over and while she spoke only Spanish, and my wife being bilingual, asked her what were those things painted on the walls. She shrugged and said, "Jotos". So they already have the only word needed.

Pronounced "Hoe-toe".

joto.png

Last edited:
  • Banned

The Marxists don’t care about Hispanic culture, that’s not their primary target. They want to erase American history and culture off the planet. If they can supplant English speakers with brown Spanish speakers then it’s mission accomplished as far as they are concerned. This gender bullshit is only designed to distract, divide, and erode our language and culture.
It is unreal how this gender tardenness evolved. It started With Obama allowing a hairy backed man named Jennifer to take a shower with our moms.

• Banned

I actually saw the answer this one years ago. We were coming into Mineral Wells and stopped at this Mexican restaurant that was new. This was in the 90's. We sat down and noticed odd looking paintings on the wall of women dressed a Vaqueros but they had beards and bulges in the wrong places. My wife and I both thought this was really weird. The waitress came over and while she spoke only Spanish, and my wife being bilingual, asked her what were those things painted on the walls. She shrugged and said, "Jotos". So they already have the only word needed.

Pronounced "Hoe-toe".

View attachment 465393
LOL. Your avatar. I love how that dopey blond makes these idiots go like this...............
wslr8.jpg

English used to be gender inflected more akin to modern Latin derivates. Nouns had masculine, feminine, and neutral inflections, but starting around the 11th century a gradual inflectional reduction took place in the English language. Today we are left with only a few remnants of its older grammatical forms.

I guess the OP wasn't really interested in the topic after all.

Someone asked for a linguist, so I went to the nearest phone booth (I actually had to go to the nearest museum to find one) and changed into my super-suit.

Forum List

Back