'We feel incredibly betrayed': Thousands of Guardsmen forced to vacate Capitol

They should have been provided quarters at the TRUMP a international Hotel a few blocks away.
The Guard was there protecting joe biden

it was old joe’s duty to look after his troops

Has there ever been a President who needed to be protected from an angry mob sent by their predecessor?

What ever happened to a peaceful transfer of power ?
Peaceful transfer of power eh ??? You mean peaceful transfer of stolen power ?? Is that ever peaceful ??

Trump was a bad President
People voted him out because of it

His temper tantrum and lies did not change a thing......except get people killed

Trump was a great president. The corruptocrats in government stole the election form US. WE THE PEOPLE. You are going to suffer the consequences for that theft.
Explain again how the election was stolen from you. We are also WE THE PEOPLE
Not really. Commie Dems don't count. It wasn't regular Americans rioting all summer.

Sure it wasn't the Commie Nazis there, Wolfcastle?

View attachment 447733
Yes. It WAS Commies. Antifa and BLM. Both groups behave like Nazis. And they ALL vote Democrat.
Who cares who they vote for? You mean that if they voted for Trump, none of the carnage would have happened?
Trump voters don't riot. Only BLM thugs and PencilNeck College punks.

They should have been provided quarters at the TRUMP a international Hotel a few blocks away.

Has there ever been a President who needed to be protected from an angry mob sent by their predecessor?

Peaceful transfer of power eh ??? You mean peaceful transfer of stolen power ?? Is that ever peaceful ??

His temper tantrum and lies did not change a thing......except get people killed

Trump was a great president. The corruptocrats in government stole the election form US. WE THE PEOPLE. You are going to suffer the consequences for that theft.
Not really. Commie Dems don't count. It wasn't regular Americans rioting all summer.

View attachment 447733
Yes. It WAS Commies. Antifa and BLM. Both groups behave like Nazis. And they ALL vote Democrat.
Who cares who they vote for? You mean that if they voted for Trump, none of the carnage would have happened?
Hmmm..I seemed to see a bunch of Trump signs at the Capital riot...MAGA this and MAGA that everywhere.

Most Trump voters did not support that though..I'll give ya that one..just the real low lifes--liked what happened at the Capital.

A president should lead by example and he encouraged non-mask use by not wearing one at his photo-op rallies.
Trump refused to participate in a farce

Wearing masks does not hurt but it doesent help either
I think it's like a binky or a blankey, otherwise where it gives people a false sense of security, but hey whatever it takes right ? :)

View attachment 447733
Hmmm..I seemed to see a bunch of Trump signs at the Capital riot...MAGA this and MAGA that everywhere.

Most Trump voters did not support that though..I'll give ya that one..just the real low lifes--liked what happened at the Capital.

Some questions....answer them or not...up to you of course:

Lets say you're talking to ten average Trump voter about the Trump supporters invading Capitol Hill....

How many do you think, of that ten, support the rioters?

Of those that don't support the rioters....how many do you think quite quickly fall back to a phrase like, "I understand it but I don't support it" or (I think would be more prevalent), "What do you expect" or "This is what happens...."

One last question if you care to answer.

What percentage of blob supporters do you think really believe the election was stolen from them?

View attachment 447733

Anyone can put on a Red Hat. Ever considered that? This attack was PRE-Planned. Had nothing to do with Trumps rally.---As to the Black Thugs ripping our cities apart over a dead junkie ,THEY are the enemy of the people. Prison is an equal opportunity employer. DOUBLE for Antifa Thugs.

View attachment 447733

Yeah, the Nazi's were able to convince the propandized population that Poland attacked the Reichstag too.

So the question is, are you a propagandist, a blissful ignorant fool, or simply not smart.

There was the trump rally/protest

completely legal

and then there were some people who stormed the capital building

that was not legal

We dont know how many were actual trump supporters but the all claimed to be for trump so I’ll give you that

View attachment 447733

Some questions....answer them or not...up to you of course:

Lets say you're talking to ten average Trump voter about the Trump supporters invading Capitol Hill....

How many do you think, of that ten, support the rioters?

Of those that don't support the rioters....how many do you think quite quickly fall back to a phrase like, "I understand it but I don't support it" or (I think would be more prevalent), "What do you expect" or "This is what happens...."

One last question if you care to answer.

What percentage of blob supporters do you think really believe the election was stolen from them?
HA HA!

A president should lead by example and he encouraged non-mask use by not wearing one at his photo-op rallies.
Trump refused to participate in a farce

Wearing masks does not hurt but it doesent help either
I think it's like a binky or a blankey, otherwise where it gives people a false sense of security, but hey whatever it takes right ? :)
In your not so humble opinion, it does. However, it may also save lives, right?

View attachment 447733

Yeah, the Nazi's were able to convince the propandized population that Poland attacked the Reichstag too.

So the question is, are you a propagandist, a blissful ignorant fool, or simply not smart.
Me? I'm the guy that thinks your Nazi narrative is rooted in fantasy.

Unlike the Reichstag...10's of millions were able to watch and judge for themselves.

I'm smart enough to recognize your false narrative falling on Its face...you are only convincing the already deluded.

The rest of us are just rolling our eyes and moving on. That includes the majority of the right...IMO.

And you are a medical expert, too.
Not at all

I get my info from people who are experts

View attachment 447733

Me? I'm the guy that thinks your Nazi narrative is rooted in fantasy.

Unlike the Reichstag...10's of millions were able to watch and judge for themselves.

I'm smart enough to recognize your false narrative falling on Its face...you are only convincing the already deluded.

The rest of us are just rolling our eyes and moving on. That includes the majority of the right...IMO.
Nazi? Favorite word of Commie Dem terrorists.

New Topics

Forum List

Back