We dont want your shitty food.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Johnsons hamfisted approach hastens the break up of the UK. He lied about protecting British food standards and is set to impose shit chlorine chicken on Scotland and Wales.
It will all end up in court and will signal the end of that useless fat fuck.

stargazy.jpg

The British comedian, John Cleese, was once asked, "Why does British food suck?"

He paused thoughtfully and replied, "Well, we had an empire to run, didn't we?"

Johnsons hamfisted approach hastens the break up of the UK. He lied about protecting British food standards and is set to impose shit chlorine chicken on Scotland and Wales.
People just have to pipe down and eat their free school lunches. Anyway, a little chlorine will fight the virus.

People just have to pipe down and eat their free school lunches. Anyway, a little chlorine will fight the virus.

I’ve never had a problem eating those chickens.

Thank you. This proves that Limeys should never cook while they're doing laundry. And since everything tastes like chicken anyway, or so they say, there will be plenty of substitutes that the Limeys can eat.

Thank you. This proves that Limeys should never cook while they're doing laundry. And since everything tastes like chicken anyway, or so they say, there will be plenty of substitutes that the Limeys can eat.

Limeys. lol.

I’ve been called worse.

Limeys. lol.

I’ve been called worse.
I'm half Limey by ancestry. People around this Limey town call all Englishmen Limeys or Johnny Bulls.

I’ve worked in England. I do not subscribe to stereotyping... but in this case, sorry, local food is not good. Now the international restaurant scene is solid, but local... Uh, no.

Limeys. lol.

I’ve been called worse.
I'm half Limey by ancestry. People around this Limey town call all Englishmen Limeys or Johnny Bulls.

What’s your other half called?

Limeys. lol.

I’ve been called worse.

Goosestepper, Nazi, German, whatever you prefer. I never take offense to names.

Limeys. lol.

I’ve been called worse.

Goosestepper, Nazi, German, whatever you prefer. I never take offense to names.

All those fantasies are obsolete in the Fatherland of the modern era.

Forum List

Back