we don't have to be enemies

I have been to Egypt and Jordan and i still have my head. I will travel to Abu Dhabi to Dubai soon.

I have been to Egypt and Jordan and i still have my head. I will travel to Abu Dhabi to Dubai soon.
Then next time you go dress like this:

gay faggot.jpg

;)

My grandparents are from Tunisia on mothers side. Am not stranger to the Arab world.

My grandparents are from Tunisia on mothers side. Am not stranger to the Arab world.
do tell us,,,

how do they treat gays and those that openly dont like the muslim religion???

Not well. Jews were tolerated as minority but had to accept moslem rule. In Iran where my father was born you can practice the religion you were born into but cannot convert from Islam. Iran is not Arab but is Islamic state.

do tell us,,,

how do they treat gays and those that openly dont like the muslim religion???

Not well. Jews were tolerated as minority but had to accept moslem rule. In Iran where my father was born you can practice the religion you were born into but cannot convert from Islam. Iran is not Arab but is Islamic state.
not well means they kill them on sight,,, how can a people that do that be considered anything but an enemy of mankind???

I have no love for Muslim extremists. That is why i respect Crown Prince Mohammed of Saudi who has made reforms the mullahs do not like because he knows Saudi cannot live in middle ages today and has the courage to say the Palestinian leaders have failed and we have the right to our land and do you think Bahrain and UAE would sign the Abraham accords without his blessings? And Abdalla Hamdok in Sudan who has overturned Sharia and reconciled with us.
I believe more Arab countries will normalize relations with us soon. the Emiratis are not alone in tiring of waiting for the palestinians who have rejected every peace proposal.

Last edited:
It was in Khartoum in 1967 that the Arab league decreed the three nos. No peace with Israel. No negotiation with Israel. No recognition of Israel. The peace accord with Egypt in 1979 changed that and today we delegations travel between Khartoum and Jerusalem. The world changes.

With the illegal sham election ..the entire Middle East piece will collapse
USA is a “ banana republic “‘and American Jews doomed you

The Stalinist Dems harvested hundreds of thousands of fake votes after illegally closing down the election count

Forum List

Back