We disabled our military arsenal before leaving says the left

Lesh
Of course they ran for the hills. So I suppose you could say the Afghan army gave it all to the Taliban.

The Taliban just rolled on in and took it all and I'm sure they never fired a shot.

US media: We disabled all the equipment
Taliban:

1630507900903.png

Have you seen President Joe bothering with photo ops? I haven't. One air base was not holding the Taliban back. They started making deals and preparing their takeover back in early 2020 when dOnald and mIke surrendered to them.

You are confused Moon Bat. In your filthy zeal to protect the asshole you forget that Bagram was a large defensible airbase that controlled most of the north and connected with the Northern Alliance. It was the most important facility in the country and Potatohead and little band of woke military geniuses literally closed it up in the middle of the night and walked away. It was a lot more defensible than Kabul.

If we would have kept it open the Taliban would not have never overrun the country in two weeks. We would have time to do the necessary missions like secure equipment and get the civilians out. Trump would have done that.

But that didn't happen. Instead the Democrats stole the election and an incompetent piece of shit was installed as Commander in Chief and he had his woke generals who were more interested in diversity training, the queer nation and affirmative action Negroes getting promoted than worrying about military things. A piece of shit that has a long record of never getting anything right.

You know, speaking of incompetency sometimes that is a good thing. Remember when The Worthless Negro put Joe Potatohead in charge of gun control? Potatohead didn't do jackshit and that actually was a good thing for America.

I see the left got their marching orders, blame it on the Afghans, blame it on Trump, anything to diminish Biden's failure. A simple reality check, when Americans see American equipment in the hands of Biden's terrorist friends, they know where it came from and who is responsible for it. Liberals decided Biden was the cream of crop, now it's time for them to live with that choice.

Do you dispute that the Afghan Army collapsed like a house of cards?
I'm simply saying that everyone knows that equipment came from us, that is what they see, so spinning it is rather pointless unless your intent is to annoy people. That may be the case, to try and run the issue into the ground with senseless blather. Don't worry, the people will remember in 2022.

I'm simply saying that everyone knows that equipment came from us, that is what they see, so spinning it is rather pointless unless your intent is to annoy people. That may be the case, to try and run the issue into the ground with senseless blather. Don't worry, the people will remember in 2022.
So you're talking about optics.

What will be remembered is that we got out and got 6,000 American civilians and 120K Afghan allies out

Do you dispute that the Afghan Army collapsed like a house of cards?

Because that shithead Potatohead didn't have the courage to do the withdrawal in a competent professional manner.

Forum List

Back