We did it folks!!!! - Racism is officially over.... wow... we did it!!!

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
snapshot-90.jpg

I feel so elated.
Racism is dead now..... this proves it!!!

I used to like their syrup- until I found Blackburns Old Fashion - but, you're correct- racism is in the dust bin of history-

I've been getting ads from ebay and etsy and even reverb promoting racist propaganda- er, black history month

I used to like their syrup- until I found Blackburns Old Fashion - but, you're correct- racism is in the dust bin of history-

I've been getting ads from ebay and etsy and even reverb promoting racist propaganda- er, black history month

How much time is wasted on that shit in public schools?

This could be a big marketing mistake. Brand loyalty is very strong. Many people are trained, for lack of a better word, to pick out their favorite brand of certain items. The new packaging and name kind of makes the old Aunt Jermima brand look like a store bargain brand. People that don't follow the news may wonder what happened to their Aunt Jermima Product and go looking at the other brands.

This could be a big marketing mistake. Brand loyalty is very strong. Many people are trained, for lack of a better word, to pick out their favorite brand of certain items. The new packaging and name kind of makes the old Aunt Jermima brand look like a store bargain brand. People that don't follow the news may wonder what happened to their Aunt Jermima Product and go looking at the other brands.
The coloring and the images on the packaging is comparable. But many generic products do the same thing.

The chicks own family didnt want to change it.
But at least the virtue signaled...

Hern Texas use to have a sign dedicated to the one of actress that portrayed the famous Aunt too. I wonder if they had to take it down?

Everyone in town seemed proud of it.

Forum List

Back