We are Witnessing the Death of the West

It cost this country alone TRILLIONS of dollars in damages to this country and major loss of freedom. You're an idiot
Real bio-weapons are nearly 100% fatal in a very short period of time, are not easily transmissible and a vaccine already exists. Nothing about covid suggests a specific target or any kind of prior plan. Now that's out there it has not afforded any nation state an advantage of any kind. It cost everyone a bunch of lives and money.

What have your species given the world outside of those who live in white countries
Quit it. I'm the whitest white guy you could ever meet. My ancestors were here before the Mayflower. I'm just not an easily frightened pussy like you are.

The only thing I am witnessing out of the ordinary is you people trying to talk yourselves into starting a civil war.
There isn't going to be any "civil war", otherwise you leftists would have already started it.

Let me lay a little truth on you, bro: You fear Donald Trump more than anything in this world. But the only reason you leftists and Democrats haven't had him killed thus far, like you did JFK, Bobby Kennedy, and MLK, is because you fear Trump's supporters even more.

Chew on that for awhile so you don't choke on it, bro.

Good lord, I've never thought I'd see my own party bitch about shit like this. This is nothing! Nobody is being dragged out into the streets and being whipped and beaten for what they believe in, no one is being trucked off to concentration camps, no one is being forced into hard labor, nobody is being shot in the head over a ditch, nobody is being decapitated, hung or amputated...

What will happen when things like I described above ACTUALLY start happening? What words will you use? If you are using the words you are using now, for such softcore shit like this NOW, nobody will take you seriously LATER when the really bad stuff starts.

This stuff is stoppable, and fixable. We can nip this stuff in the bud if we try. But fire and brimstone sermons about the "totalitarianism" of mask wearing and shit is not where we need to focus right now.

Wow you're hitting all the white supremacy excuses this morning.

He's trying to teach you that cruelty, oppression, slavery etc are not exclusive to white people. Those atrocities exist across mankind. Don't be naïve

As a bio-weapon Covid would be a spectacular failure.

It's virtually perfect.

A virus that killed everyone would be useless. But one that is highly contagious that only kills 1% or less of those who contract it does exactly what it's intended for. Creates fear and makes people cry out for rulers to protect them, particularly when you add in the extraordinary propaganda campaign that has been waged. The 1st Amendment is gone. Legitimate protests will be crushed and protesters persecuted, which is the purpose of the 1/6 Reichstag Fire.

China and their democrat lackey's did in two years what Hitler and Stalin couldn't begin to do.

By first hand you mean on TV?
No. I mean I saw the destruction first hand. Downtown Albuquerque when rioters set fire to the historical Kimo Theatre. And destroyed many local businesses. Broke into pawn shops and stole tons of weapons.

One of our local MMA fighters( Jon Jones) even confronted rioters who were vandalizing the downtown area.

Like I said…we all witnessed it first hand.

Good lord, I've never thought I'd see my own party bitch about shit like this. This is nothing! Nobody is being dragged out into the streets and being whipped and beaten for what they believe in, no one is being trucked off to concentration camps, no one is being forced into hard labor, nobody is being shot in the head over a ditch, nobody is being decapitated, hung or amputated...

What will happen when things like I described above ACTUALLY start happening? What words will you use? If you are using the words you are using now, for such softcore shit like this NOW, nobody will take you seriously LATER when the really bad stuff starts.

This stuff is stoppable, and fixable. We can nip this stuff in the bud if we try. But fire and brimstone sermons about the "totalitarianism" of mask wearing and shit is not where we need to focus right now.

They are happening in Australia, a formerly sorta "free" nation.

They can happen here because many people don't want to be free. They would rather be safe. As we see. Being free takes courage and you might not survive. People will give up a lot of freedoms to "stay safe". I say this to our shame.

They are happening in Australia, a formerly sorta "free" nation.

They can happen here because many people don't want to be free. They would rather be safe. As we see. Being free takes courage and you might not survive. People will give up a lot of freedoms to "stay safe". I say this to our shame.

Australia is different (not so much so from us, but only in the way that they have a different form of government) and it is up to the people how they want to go. I'm talking about here. Here in the U.S. we can stop this from happening.

I saw violent BLM terrorist in person. Though California (the most leftist state in the nation) only has a 5% black population, the terrorists were thick a year ago. Fuckers kept shutting down freeways and the CHP claimed we couldn't run the vermin down.
Were you scared? Did you piss yourself a little?

Go do the research and learn white boy. Your ass would still be in the dark ages using bloodletting as a medical practice if not for us.

Oh look, Klan boi is going to invent history because "self-esteem is more important than facts."

Africans were more advanced than American Indians - far more. Africans discovered the wheel, as Europe and China did. Africans developed steel smelting, as Europe and China did. No one learned any of this from Africa.

But amuse us and tell us the lies about Wakanda.....

Forum List

Back