We are an overtaxed society…

Republicans need the money to fund their useless wars so the U.S. war profiteers can rake in hundreds-of-billions of dollars. So, someone needs to pay.

The money from cuts to Social Security recipients so the GOP can rob the SS Trust fund will only last a few years. And this money will evaporate even faster if the conservative agenda to keep wages shrinking succeeds and F.I.C.A. revenue diminishes.

But, conservatives must look on the bright side. The congressional Republicans are on their way to repealing Obamacare, and replacing it with Trumpcare. Trumpcare provides billions in tax cuts to the fat cats, and steals health coverage from well over twenty million Americans, especially the poor.

If the conservatives' prayers are answered, the fat cats will become considerable more wealthy, and the poor people, they'll just die off. But only if conservatives' prayers are answered.

Republicans need the money to fund their useless wars so the U.S. war profiteers can rake in hundreds-of-billions of dollars. So, someone needs to pay.

The money from cuts to Social Security recipients so the GOP can rob the SS Trust fund will only last a few years. And this money will evaporate even faster if the conservative agenda to keep wages shrinking succeeds and F.I.C.A. revenue diminishes.

But, conservatives must look on the bright side. The congressional Republicans are on their way to repealing Obamacare, and replacing it with Trumpcare. Trumpcare provides billions in tax cuts to the fat cats, and steals health coverage from well over twenty million Americans, especially the poor.

If the conservatives' prayers are answered, the fat cats will become considerable more wealthy, and the poor people, they'll just die off. But only if conservatives' prayers are answered.

You forgot to mention Republicans like to torture puppies.

The "rich" need to be taxed more.... deficits need to be paid, entitlements expanded, and special classes have wants needing funding !!!

Equality of outcomes for all Americanistas !!!!!!

This is fucked up, the federal government should be fired for incompetence and mis-management of resources…
Single term limits would help stop this nonsense, too.

$240,418,000,000: Feds Collect Record Taxes in May; Still Run $88,246,000,000 Deficit
Oh come on. Fed govt is a lean well oiled finally tuned machine. Why do you want gazzillions of dead children?

Grr.. I didn't see a "wtf" button. I'm telling ya we're getting screwed, and the Senate and lobbyists are the main culprits.

Term limits on Senate (2) and outlaw lobbying and America will kick butt!

Let's make it happen!

It'll fix "healthcare" student loans, edumacation, all that!

Last edited:
  • Banned

Shit for brains, it's the career politicians spending other People's Money. Why the debt is so great and so large it can never be paid back...

This is fucked up, the federal government should be fired for incompetence and mis-management of resources…
Single term limits would help stop this nonsense, too.

$240,418,000,000: Feds Collect Record Taxes in May; Still Run $88,246,000,000 Deficit
Oh come on. Fed govt is a lean well oiled finally tuned machine. Why do you want gazzillions of dead children?

Grr.. I didn't see a "wtf" button. I'm telling ya we're getting screwed, and the Senate and lobbyists are the main culprits.

Term limits on Senate (2) and outlaw lobbying and America will kick butt!

Let's make it happen!

It'll fix "healthcare" student loans, edumacation, all that!
Pull out a D.C. Phonebook from 1960. Not one lobbyist listed. Today, tens of thousands.

Forum List

Back