“We Are All Chris Dorner”- Crazy Support For Accused Cop Killer

Did she ever miss this lone wolf, an obama supporter.

Secretary Janet Napolitano was forced to issue a statement defending the study, stating that “we do not — nor will we ever — monitor ideology or political beliefs.” When asked about the report at an event in late 2010, Napolitano described it as “ancient history.”

The report’s primary focus was the fear that if the economy continued its downturn, it could mix with racial and political opposition to the election of Barack Obama and the ongoing debate about immigration. The report was especially concerned that these factors paralleled those that led to several incidents of domestic terrorism during the Clinton era.

“The current economic and political climate has some similarities to the 1990s when rightwing extremism experienced a resurgence fueled largely by an economic recession, criticism about the outsourcing of jobs, and the perceived threat to U.S. power and sovereignty by other foreign powers,” it said.

Unlike the 1990s, however, “the threat posed by lone wolves and small terrorist cells is more pronounced than in past years.”

DHS report in 2009 warned of "lone wolf" attacks | The Center for Public Integrity

Its not a shocking development. Our society...on both sides of the political aisle, has spent the past decade demonizing police officers. They are the most public reps of our government, in bright shiny cars and crisp uniforms, every single day we see them. They likely HATE the red tape and bloated bureaucracy that everyone else hates, because working for it, they see how fucked up it is. But, they tend to be the scapegoats for all the anger directed at government. The (cops) have the luxury of ignoring stupid ass petty laws that moron politicians pass, and we the people have the luxury of cops with the freedom to NOT enforce tyrannical, petty and stupid laws if they dont want to. But they get demonized anyway. The media is desperate for viewers and readers...and they fan the flames of cop hate when they need a headline.

SO yeah, its not a shocker at all the many people now LIKE this piece of shit. They've been fed either the left wing version of hating cops, or, the right wing version of hating just about ALL government. Meanwhile, 800,000 police officers are out there today trying to just hold this crazy fucked up society together til tomorrow, and then the next day, and next day, and next....
My impression of the police officers I've known and come in contact with has been most are relatively decent individuals who wish to earn public respect by doing good things and not abusing their authority. But you know as well as I that far too many cops occupy a different category and their conduct reflects negatively on all who wear the uniform.

The things that motivate an individual police officer and govern his behavior place him (or her) in one of two categories, either good cop or bad cop. Unfortunately there is little to nothing good cops can do to censure or amend the behavior of bad cops without the risk of being stigmatized -- as is broadly depicted in the movie, Serpico. And because avoidance of being thought of as a rat is for cops a matter of life or death survival the standing rule, the rule that Dorner broke (for whatever reason), is to see no evil where other cops are concerned.

But the bottom line where all cops are concerned is any sworn peace or police officer is an armed and empowered agent of the State. As such he is in the real though informal sense detached from the mainstream of society. And while he prefers to think of himself as a defender of the common citizen the fact is he will, if ordered to by a superior officer, take aggressive action against any common citizen who has cause to engage in a public protest -- regardless of how justified the cause. The most recent examples of this being the brutal treatment of the Occupy Wall Street protesters and the casual pepper-spraying of the seated student protesters at UC Davis.

111120120346-occupy-pepper-spray-story-top.jpg

These are images that demonize all cops.

Last edited:
I make more in a day than you do in a week. That you can bank on.
And you lost this debate when you used that KKK bullshit earlier.

Well, it says the avg male income in Kannapolis is 30K, per capita is 17K. Hmmm.
Kannapolis, North Carolina - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And in Charleston that wouldnt even get you an apartment in the ghetto. Sorry bud, you dont make that much.

I'm a plumber bub remember that most of us aren't cheap, I don't leave the house for anything less than 35.00 an hour.

If you are a plumber, why are you so full of shit! Besides, since there is only one house with running water in your neighborhood ( the mayor?) , your salary must be pretty slim.
$35 an hour is good money but when you only get to work one hour per month its a pittance!

Well, it says the avg male income in Kannapolis is 30K, per capita is 17K. Hmmm.
Kannapolis, North Carolina - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And in Charleston that wouldnt even get you an apartment in the ghetto. Sorry bud, you dont make that much.

I'm a plumber bub remember that most of us aren't cheap, I don't leave the house for anything less than 35.00 an hour.

If you are a plumber, why are you so full of shit! Besides, since there is only one house with running water in your neighborhood ( the mayor?) , your salary must be pretty slim.
$35 an hour is good money but when you only get to work one hour per month its a pittance!
You're such a waste of air space. I don't do house, I do large commercial, and government projects. Hospitals, Schools, Prisons, Restaurants, Malls, large box stores

You're such a waste of air space. I don't do house, I do large commercial, and government projects. Hospitals, Schools, Prisons, Restaurants, Malls, large box stores

HAHA!! You do government contracts, schools, prisons, etc?

YOU LIVE OFF TAXPAYER MONEY HAHAHAHAHAHA!

And to think they say the government doesnt create jobs! Your job is funded by government work!

Its not a shocking development. Our society...on both sides of the political aisle, has spent the past decade demonizing police officers. They are the most public reps of our government, in bright shiny cars and crisp uniforms, every single day we see them. They likely HATE the red tape and bloated bureaucracy that everyone else hates, because working for it, they see how fucked up it is. But, they tend to be the scapegoats for all the anger directed at government. The (cops) have the luxury of ignoring stupid ass petty laws that moron politicians pass, and we the people have the luxury of cops with the freedom to NOT enforce tyrannical, petty and stupid laws if they dont want to. But they get demonized anyway. The media is desperate for viewers and readers...and they fan the flames of cop hate when they need a headline.

SO yeah, its not a shocker at all the many people now LIKE this piece of shit. They've been fed either the left wing version of hating cops, or, the right wing version of hating just about ALL government. Meanwhile, 800,000 police officers are out there today trying to just hold this crazy fucked up society together til tomorrow, and then the next day, and next day, and next....
My impression of the police officers I've known and come in contact with has been most are relatively decent individuals who wish to earn public respect by doing good things and not abusing their authority. But you know as well as I that far too many cops occupy a different category and their conduct reflects negatively on all who wear the uniform.

The things that motivate an individual police officer and govern his behavior place him (or her) in one of two categories, either good cop or bad cop. Unfortunately there is little to nothing good cops can do to censure or amend the behavior of bad cops without the risk of being stigmatized -- as is broadly depicted in the movie, Serpico. And because avoidance of being thought of as a rat is for cops a matter of life or death survival the standing rule, the rule that Dorner broke (for whatever reason), is to see no evil where other cops are concerned.

But the bottom line where all cops are concerned is any sworn peace or police officer is an armed and empowered agent of the State. As such he is in the real though informal sense detached from the mainstream of society. And while he prefers to think of himself as a defender of the common citizen the fact is he will, if ordered to by a superior officer, take aggressive action against any common citizen who has cause to engage in a public protest -- regardless of how justified the cause. The most recent examples of this being the brutal treatment of the Occupy Wall Street protesters and the casual pepper-spraying of the seated student protesters at UC Davis.

all cops.

You make some great points. Serpico is one. Thankfully, modern police depts in the last 20 years have GREATLY cleaned up the bad apples a lot. Police corruption since 1990 has gone down, and is at all time lows.

But, speaking of the UC Davis spray incident: What they did was technically, by the book, the right choice. Those protesters were practicing "passive resistance", meaning they disobeyed an order, but, didnt do so violently. Now, cops have a choice. Get down and put hands on them or spray them (or retreat, which they dont do).

If you put hands on them, you have two problems. One, you put yourself, and your gun, within reach of a larger group. Two, as soon as you touch them to arrest them, they scream "OUCH", claim an injury, and a laywer sues the shit out of the department.

The OC spray, while it looks bad, has no permanent effects, wears off in 30 minutes, and is medically researched so much that no lawyer could ever win a lawsuit.

Thats the problem. Lawyers have made the job of cops so fucked up, that it is more legally safe to spray some kids than just reach down and pull them out of the way. Im not necessarily defending the spraying, just explaining the how/why. It sucks. Lawyers shouldnt make careers off bullshit lawsuits.

While I'm not defending him because we don't know the results of the investigation, it seems right wingers mass murder for "fun" while imagining their "rights" are being taken away.

This guy seems to be angry because he said he was "targeted".

While neither is justifiable, right wingers seem to have a knack for taking out many, many more at one time.

I thought all you conservatives supported the right of the People to take up arms against a tyrannical government.

Make up your minds.

there's no contradiction, just your comprehension. The cops are on our side.They won't support a tyrannical government, ie gun confiscation. The left seems to be cheering this renegade and what he stands for and what he's getting away with probably cause he's black and possesses some special powers..

This Leftie is doing no such thing.

Yeah, yeah, blah, blah, blah! Judging by the number of posts credited to you, you aren't working much! Seems as though you have a penchant for hanging around the house tapping at your keyboard...heh heh heh!

Doc91678 you are fucking stupid, this man is killing police officers, and since he actually was one in the past then he must know that the majority of them are good people, ever since the mid 90's the dirt bags get weeded out.
He is not justified in killing family members of police, this is an act of terrorism, this is something I would expect from some filthy SAND-******, not from an American.
The only killings I would approve of are the dirty Mexican Policio, they are nothing but child pimps and kidnappers anyway, and it would actually do the country of Mexico good if the drug cartels took over.
And for someone to suggest this guy be President, even if he were elected, his bitch-like cowardice would cause him to be severely taken advantage of.
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Doc91678 you are fucking stupid, this man is killing police officers, and since he actually was one in the past then he must know that the majority of them are good people, ever since the mid 90's the dirt bags get weeded out.
He is not justified in killing family members of police, this is an act of terrorism, this is something I would expect from some filthy SAND-******, not from an American.
The only killings I would approve of are the dirty Mexican Policio, they are nothing but child pimps and kidnappers anyway, and it would actually do the country of Mexico good if the drug cartels took over.
And for someone to suggest this guy be President, even if he were elected, his bitch-like cowardice would cause him to be severely taken advantage of.
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I guess from what you just spewed you definitely have a reading comprehension problem. I have never written words against the police force, nor have I supported the henious acts of Dorner. Obviously this man has a screw loose. Why else would he be a supporter of Maobama, every biased news media outlet, and have hatred enough to go out and kill those that in his feeble mind have wronged him. This is the results of Maobama's false class warfare.

You idiots were calling Obamacare tyranny. I guess if he was shooting Senators and Congressmen who voted for it,

THEN you'd be cheering him on.

He felt the government had "treaded" on him. Hmmmm. Isnt there a big national group that declares "Dont Tread on Me"???

We tell people that the anti-government frenzy is dangerous. And it is.

Why was he fired? Doesn't L.A. have a union?

I have read the entirety of Christopher Dorner's "Uncensored Manifesto." I don't like being told by the media or anyone else what to think. Apparently this guy should have lived by the same creed, and perhaps he wouldn't have gone around killing people. But then again, he's not a dull bulb, nor is he evil or a shit as some here are saying, and he is correct, the only thing you have is your name, and once they take that away, you are doomed.

On the one hand, he has a lot of integrity, honor, simplicity, and character. Unfortunately, he has also been conditioned and corrupted by the main stream culture. This has twisted his mind so there is a certain amount of cognitive dissonance going on. How one can reason that military grade weapons should not be in the hands of civilians and then be in possession of them to use them as a last resort "when you take everything from him especially his NAME!!!"

He was fired for being a whistle blower, for crossing the "blue line." The LAPD is infamous among all PD's for having no ethics or morality. It is as corrupt as a Sicilian bookie.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW1ZDIXiuS4]Rodney King tape on national news.flv - YouTube[/ame]
If you think things have changed, you are fooling yourself.

In 8/07 I reported an officer (Ofcr. Teresa Evans/now a Sergeant), for kicking a suspect (excessive force) during a Use of Force while I was assigned as a patrol officer at LAPD’s Harbor Division. While cuffing the suspect, (Christopher Gettler), Evans kicked the suspect twice in the chest and once in the face. The kick to the face left a visible injury on the left cheek below the eye. Unfortunately after reporting it to supervisors and investigated by PSB (internal affairs investigator Det. Villanueva/Gallegos), nothing was done. I had broken their supposed “Blue Line”. Unfortunately, It’s not JUST US, it’s JUSTICE!!! In fact, 10 months later on 6/25/08, after already successfully completing probation, acquiring a basic Post Certificate, and Intermediate Post Certificate, I was relieved of duty by the LAPD while assigned to patrol at Southwest division. It is clear as day that the department retaliated toward me for reporting Evans for kicking Mr. Christopher Gettler. The department stated that I had lied and made up the report that Evans had kicked the suspect. I later went to a Board of Rights (department hearing for decision of continued employment) from 10/08 to 1/09. During this BOR hearing a video was played for the BOR panel where Christopher Gettler stated that he was indeed kicked by Officer Evans (video sent to multiple news agencies). In addition to Christopher Gettler stating he was kicked, his father Richard Gettler, also stated that his son had stated he was kicked by an officer when he was arrested after being released from custody. This was all presented for the department at the BOR hearing. They still found me guilty and terminated me. What they didn’t mention was that the BOR panel made up of Capt. Phil Tingirides, Capt. Justin Eisenberg, and City Attorney Martella had a signigicant problem from the time the board was assembled. Capt. Phil Tingirides was a personal friend of Teresa Evans from when he was her supervisor at Harbor station. That is a clear conflict of interest and I made my argument for his removal early and was denied. The advocate for the LAPD BOR was Sgt. Anderson. Anderson also had a conflict of interest as she was Evans friend and former partner from Harbor division where they both worked patrol together. I made my argument for her removal when I discovered her relation to Evans and it was denied.

. . . . and later. . .

I have exhausted all available means at obtaining my name back. I have attempted all legal court efforts within appeals at the Superior Courts and California Appellate courts. This is my last resort. The LAPD has suppressed the truth and it has now lead to deadly consequences. The LAPD’s actions have cost me my law enforcement career that began on 2/7/05 and ended on 1/2/09. They cost me my Naval career which started on 4/02 and ends on 2/13. I had a TS/SCI clearance(Top Secret Sensitive Compartmentalized Information clearance) up until shortly after my termination with LAPD. This is the highest clearance a service member can attain other than a Yankee White TS/SCI which is only granted for those working with and around the President/Vice President of the United States. I lost my position as a Commanding Officer of a Naval Security Forces reserve unit at NAS Fallon because of the LAPD. I’ve lost a relationship with my mother and sister because of the LAPD. I’ve lost a relationship with close friends because of the LAPD. In essence, I’ve lost everything because the LAPD took my name and new I was INNOCENT!!! Capt Phil Tingirides, Justin Eisenberg, Martella, Randy Quan, and Sgt. Anderson all new I was innocent but decided to terminate me so they could continue Ofcr. Teresa Evans career. I know about the meeting between all of you where Evans attorney, Rico, confessed that she kicked Christopher Gettler (excessive force). Your day has come.

There are some on this forum that believe the LAPD has cleaned up it's act since the days of the Rodney King riots, or the OJ Simpson trial. It hasn't. It has only gotten worse. The officers that were involved in that beating, as we are told in Christopher Dorner's "Uncensored Manifesto," have only been promoted.

He was at his wits end about how to get his "good name" and his life back. I don't know how bad things were, and I don't know if in the past twenty years the situation has deteriorated even worse. I imagine it probably has. Instead of the CIA just running drugs to the poor from Mexico, now they are running drugs in from Afganistan. On top of that, they are now running guns into Mexico to help the whole scheme run smoother.

What I find odd about this fellows Manifesto, is that he is very much in support of average citizens not having the right to own military equipment, yet his own personal war against tyranny is made possible by that right. It seems rather hypocritical.

I don't think the time to take up arms has come yet. I really do think he has been pushed up against a wall and really had no where else to turn. I did read the WHOLE "Uncensored Manifesto." Christopher Dorner is neither sick, nor twisted, nor deranged. He is just tired of the hatred, the selfishness, and the corruption. He is tired of honor not meaning anything anymore. He is tired of a good days work not being rewarded. He is tired of a society paying lips service to "civil rights" and "civil liberties" for middle class and upper class folks, but when it comes to the poor, homeless, vagrants, idle youth on the street, they are treated as trash with no rights at all.

I find there is a sort of irony in his tirade against military grade arms, but then when he blows the whistle on the abuse of his fellow officers, time and again, and they kick him out of their club, he raises arms to defend the poor and down trodden with those self same arms. What is he, clueless? This is what the founders intended.

http://crabbygolightly.com/wordpress/heres-the-text-of-christopher-dorners-manifesto/83413609/

Definition of acronyms, and a mirror to the manifesto/suicide note.
http://www.examiner.com/article/chris-dorner-a-glossary-of-terms-the-manifesto-of-a-former-lapd-officer

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi8KJ0boov8]Sublime (April 26,1992) - YouTube[/ame]

Seems to me this one guys personal war on the LAPD is better than another riot in South Central, don't ya think?

Yeah, yeah, blah, blah, blah! Judging by the number of posts credited to you, you aren't working much! Seems as though you have a penchant for hanging around the house tapping at your keyboard...heh heh heh!

I don't work I direct where the work goes and who does it.

I don't work I direct where the work goes and who does it.

Then you are not a plumber. You are a liar!

So you derive your income in large part from the taxes of others.

If if if if if if if means you have nothing.
Thing is he's not fighting against obamacare nor is he fighting the federal government.
He's not fighting for anyone but himself
Thing is he's a supporter of obama and supports obamacare.

Ok so you admit that Obamacare isn't tyranny and anyone who said so is full of shit.

You are just as stupid as truth don't matter if you think I said that

First you say tyranny justifies armed rebellion. Then you say Obamacare is tyranny.

So, logically you support armed rebellion against the tyranny of Obamacare, unless of course you are just spouting bullshit...

...you and all the other big talkers here.

Forum List

Back