Watching some of the White House protesters tonight, does anyone know if the WH have dogs when needed?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I was thinking of the Simpsons and Mr. Smithers "release the hounds" command whenever there was a problem.

If one of these fools happened to get crazy and a bunch of them jumped the wall, does the WH have such a backup plan for mass jumping of the wall?

Drumpfs bitch ass is probably shaking in his boots in a bunker somewhere.

Why? He has the most powerful military in the world on top of well trained Secret Service and other police forces in the region.

Come on now, that's a silly comment. I can tell you though, in Canada we had a Parliament Building gunman attack some years ago, the SOB killed one of our military reserves I believe. As it were, PM Harper hid in a wall in one of the offices, apparently not telling anyone and he was painted as some sort of coward.

I never saw it that way of course, you have protocols for a reason. I don't have a secret place to hide in a wall because I haven't been elected leader of a country. No shame in following protocol.

Why? He has the most powerful military in the world on top of well trained Secret Service and other police forces in the region.

Come on now, that's a silly comment. I can tell you though, in Canada we had a Parliament Building gunman attack some years ago, the SOB killed one of our military reserves I believe. As it were, PM Harper hid in a wall in one of the offices, apparently not telling anyone and he was painted as some sort of coward.

I never saw it that way of course, you have protocols for a reason. I don't have a secret place to hide in a wall because I haven't been elected leader of a country. No shame in following protocol.

"Why?"

Because like I said hes a bitch.

I was thinking of the Simpsons and Mr. Smithers "release the hounds" command whenever there was a problem.

If one of these fools happened to get crazy and a bunch of them jumped the wall, does the WH have such a backup plan for mass jumping of the wall?

By dogs seeking sex from the First Fornicator?
????????????????>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>YOUAREACOMPLETEDUMBASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!>>>>>>>>

"Why?"

Because like I said hes a bitch.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>?????????????>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>and SPEAKINGofDUMBASSES>>>>>!!!!!!!!!

You have no idea what defensive and offensive capabilities ring this building and it's grounds. IF barbarians ever breach those gates the President will be faced with two choices: surrender the building and the idling nuclear reactor deep beneath it (not likely) or vaporize the mob and make it rain blood. Make no mistake . . . these savages represent no less than pure chaos out of the darkest ages of mankind whilst the man sitting that office is civilization and order incarnate. Do ya really think the new Praetorians will allow Him to fall? Hate or love or dismiss Him, Donald Trump is, for the present, the icon of the free world.

You have no idea what defensive and offensive capabilities ring this building and it's grounds. IF barbarians ever breach those gates the President will be faced with two choices: surrender the building and the idling nuclear reactor deep beneath it (not likely) or vaporize the mob and make it rain blood. Make no mistake . . . these savages represent no less than pure chaos out of the darkest ages of mankind whilst the man sitting that office is civilization and order incarnate. Do ya really think the new Praetorians will allow Him to fall? Hate or love or dismiss Him, Donald Trump is, for the present, the icon of the free world.
If the pussy grabber and rape suspect is civilization and order incarnate then we are in for a shit load of trouble. Drumpf is more like the icon for fuckups world wide.

Yet ANOTHER fine post. Thanks.

Trump also carries. You never see him without his jacket on. He uses a shoulder holster.

Trump also carries. You never see him without his jacket on. He uses a shoulder holster.
That fat ass belly cant fit in a shoulder holster. I'm pretty sure he hides a belly sling under that jacket for his bloated belly.

713-HOICVRL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Drumpf only carries an 3XL belly.

not_trump_golfing_fauxtography_fb.jpg

That fat ass belly cant fit in a shoulder holster. I'm pretty sure he hides a belly sling under that jacket for his bloated belly.

Aw. You're jealous! Po ting. Ya go see da Mama Kamala She gwine ta gibt ya a potion. Ya d'ink it an ya be sof an wite and tween a wite lady's legs. She turn ya into a kotex yep she gwine ta do dat ta ya.

That's not Trump. You just wish it were. Poor jealous pet.

Aw. You're jealous! Po ting. Ya go see da Mama Kamala She gwine ta gibt ya a potion. Ya d'ink it an ya be sof an wite and tween a wite lady's legs. She turn ya into a kotex yep she gwine ta do dat ta ya.
Jealous of that fat fuck Drumpf? :laughing0301:

He has a mail order whore for a bride and he cant even fuck her with his fat ass belly in the way.

That's not Trump. You just wish it were. Poor jealous pet.
Thats definitely Drumpf. You just wish it wasnt. :)

I DON'T believe Kamel-Toe Harris would ever even THINK of touching our beloved Asslips................................Not even with a ten foot pole!

I DON'T believe Kamel-Toe Harris would ever even THINK of touching our beloved Asslips................................Not even with a ten foot pole!
I didn't know Polish people grew that tall.

Forum List

Back