Funeral Business TV Today

Pavel Svinchnik

Jan 28, 2018
I turned on Bloomberg TV this morning and noticed that the morning lady was wearing a black dress. They cut to the morning man and he was wearing a black suit. When I switched to Fox Business News, again the lady wore a black dress and the man a black suit. They interviewed two guests, both of whom were wearing black suits. I wondered if the somber dress was meant as a reflection of the state of the stock market.

I turned on Bloomberg TV this morning and noticed that the morning lady was wearing a black dress. They cut to the morning man and he was wearing a black suit. When I switched to Fox Business News, again the lady wore a black dress and the man a black suit. They interviewed two guests, both of whom were wearing black suits. I wondered if the somber dress was meant as a reflection of the state of the stock market.
I threw some chicken bones on the floor to read the portents...........

other than your wife handing you a broom and dustpan, what happened?

Maybe it's Black Friday?

other than your wife handing you a broom and dustpan, what happened?
Don't know, Calypso wasn't there......... :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back