Watch: Terrorist attack at event hosting Senator Lisa Murkowski

It's starting...

By the way, the organization that took credit for the attack is one the Biden administration specifically thanked for their support during the 2020 election.

~~~~~~
Murkowski the RINO deserves whatever "Tsuris" that befalls her.

Whose the old guy pushing and creeping on the woman? :)

He learned from your corpse of a President.

But it's great to see Lefties take political violence oh so seriously, no matter who is conducting it.

Of course this, and any and all political violence, still pales massively in comparison to the George Floyd summer of love that you compromised soulless gaslighters either pretend never happened, or was treated equally by the media/courts.

And no, I won't bother responding to whatever apocryphal garbage you spout back - won't even read it. :)

1307926558003.jpg

Bonus points for falling off the stage.

RHINO or not, this was an insurrection and those insurrectionists should be prosecuted by the DOJ and jailed.

Do you mean they were trying to take down the legally elected Government? Last time I checked, an Oil Company is not the government. These actions are covered in the Constitution. It's called civil disobedience. You MAGAt Terrorists will try to justify your own actions. Ain't working. More than 300 of you have been sent to prison and more are on the way. I love America. If nothing else, it's entertaining

Do you mean they were trying to take down the legally elected Government? Last time I checked, an Oil Company is not the government. These actions are covered in the Constitution. It's called civil disobedience. You MAGAt Terrorists will try to justify your own actions. Ain't working. More than 300 of you have been sent to prison and more are on the way. I love America. If nothing else, it's entertaining

You people tried that, too:

Nancy Pelosi and xiden must be held accountable.

Sure, let me buy them the first round of drinks (booze) while you are served your Orange Drink )with God only knows what's in it) by your Orange Deity.

Trustfundie Treehuggers

Bossy spoiled brats. Leftism attracts those whose Daddies made them feel they were Born to Rule.

I don't care if it's left or MAGAts, this type of behavior must not be tolerated. And the actual assault was done by the MAGAts. Luckily, no blows were thrown and it died out quickly. The Protesters should accept the consequences of their actions but the MAGAts should as well.

What do you call it when a sitting US senator is attacked?

It's starting...

By the way, the organization that took credit for the attack is one the Biden administration specifically thanked for their support during the 2020 election.

This sorry ugly beotch always sides with dems. She should join them.... Too bad she wasn't in the fracas.

Forum List

Back