WATCH: Nancy Pelosi’s Daughter Caught on Hidden Camera Admitting January 6 Was a Hoax

Go ahead and state your point. But I doubt it's worth hearing, since you are clearly and utterly ignorant of the evidence.
You're the ignorant fool. You keep yapping about evidence, but all I get around here is, "I think I saw this, I think I saw that, this happened so I think it means this".

Wasting my time with clowns. Trying to find Insurrection Charges on the internet against Trump, can't seem to find any.

Mark Twain was right, I should ever argue with idiots. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Fort Fun Indiana
Slade3200
You didn't make any arguments, ya crybaby. You said you haven't seen any evidence. That reflects on your own laziness and aggressive ignorance. Since it is easly found.

Here, let's expose your little act:

You want evidence people violently tried to overturn a free and fair election?

Okay. Describe what some of that evidence might look like.

(Here is where you tap out)

You keep yapping about evidence, but all I get around here is, "I think I saw this, I think I saw that, this happened so I think it means this".
Liar. You have been explicitly and repeatedly pointed to the evidence. You refuse to look at it. Don't blame others for your aggressive ignorance.

You're the ignorant fool. You keep yapping about evidence, but all I get around here is, "I think I saw this, I think I saw that, this happened so I think it means this".

Wasting my time with clowns. Trying to find Insurrection Charges on the internet against Trump, can't seem to find any.
....and someone who told someone who told someone who told someone....lol

I almost didn't want to post this, because I'm so sick of January 6th.

But the whole charade just got exposed by the unlikeliest of people.

As I post this, my wife is informing me this video was already released over the summer.

But I never saw it, and I couldn't find a message board thread about it?

Obviously "the media" wasn't going to cover it, they're nothing but a lousy propaganda arm for the DNC.

But I am surprised I didn't already encounter this in the Right leaning media ecosystem.

Kind of a big deal....

Absolutely fucking pathetic.

Nancy Pelosi's daughter is literally caught on video, but some effeminate Leftist faggot got "their" feelings hurt cuz I boosted the thread.

Fuck you Commies.

I almost didn't want to post this, because I'm so sick of January 6th.

But the whole charade just got exposed by the unlikeliest of people.

As I post this, my wife is informing me this video was already released over the summer.

But I never saw it, and I couldn't find a message board thread about it?

Obviously "the media" wasn't going to cover it, they're nothing but a lousy propaganda arm for the DNC.

But I am surprised I didn't already encounter this in the Right leaning media ecosystem.

Kind of a big deal....

thetea.jpg

Forum List

Back