WATCH LIVE ON RSBN: Million MAGA March For President Trump in DC

Many now want parts of our nation destroyed over theirs parts now. You will never stop this. For you are the enforcers of your beliefs. I will shun you as everyone else who are Non Progs.
I put this into google translate and it was unable to decipher the root language... anyone?

This sums it all up doesn't it? 13,000 or so of the idiots who attend Trump rallies travel to D.C. to protest Trump being “cheated” out of victory. Kayleigh tweets that more than a million showed up. President blows by on the way to Golf. No speech. No appearance. Just avoided running over folks. He is the hero they deserve..

C9B5C58E-F3DB-484A-8E16-B55F8DE06CF9.jpeg

Last edited:
This sums it all up doesn't it? 13,000 or so of the idiots who attend Trump rallies travel to D.C. to protest Trump being “cheated” out of victory. Kayleigh tweets that more than a million showed up. President blows by on the way to Golf. No speech. No appearance. Just avoided running overfolks. He is the hero they deserve..

View attachment 416103
I bet he's shouting, "Hey! Get the fuck off the lawn!"

This sums it all up doesn't it? 13,000 or so of the idiots who attend Trump rallies travel to D.C. to protest Trump being “cheated” out of victory. Kayleigh tweets that more than a million showed up. President blows by on the way to Golf. No speech. No appearance. Just avoided running overfolks. He is the hero they deserve..

View attachment 416103
Can we get chemicals and bio agents and strontium 90 and so much more? You are marxists and you are the good guys.

LOL@Rightside Broadcasting!

They're pushing My Pillow right now!!! :laugh:

the-my-pillow-guy-claims-donald-trump-is-the-greatest-43790468.png
If you believe that then stop all sexual disease payouts by government from the taxpayers. Imagine nothing from the taxpayer for those who have sexual ways that causes diseases. No taxation for anything sexual....No taxation for anything sexual...No taxation for anything sexual...

I think we should tax YOU every GD time you masturbate!! :D

pssssst....we go full commie April 1st....pass it on.....

i thought y'all went full commie decades ago

~~~~~~
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Forum List

Back