Watch live: Bernie hosts "Cancel Student debt" town hall with special progressive guests to pressure President Biden...to cancel student debt

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
If 700 US billionaires could become nearly $2 trillion richer during the pandemic and Trump could provide over $1 trillion in tax breaks to the top 1% and profitable corporations, please don't tell me we can't cancel all $1.8 trillion in student debt for 45 million Americans.

YES WE CAN! period. end of discussion.

I believe Tater will try it as some kind of a Hail Mary EO by shifting some unused covid funds before November.....It would not get Senate approval going through there.

If the old fool wants to shift funds he better shift them to our border and finish building-out that wall.

• Banned
i can't buy a car because of student debt
i can't buy a house because of student debt
i can't buy Zeppelin DVD's because of student debt
i can't buy Rage Against The Machine tickets because of student debt
i can't have kids because of student debt

and what was my crime? getting an education!

student debt in Finland is ZERO

• Banned
President Reagan...elected governor of CA in 1966 & proposed that the U Of CA system should charge tuition to attend college...his words, this was to “get rid of undesirables...who are there to carry signs and not to study might think twice to carry picket signs.”

Every company in the world should say, "I can't use a employee who stole their education". After all if they will steal an education, why won't they steal from Me.

I can't buy a car because I borrowed more money than I could afford to pay back.
I can't buy a house because I borrowed more money than I could afford to pay back.
I can't by Zeppelin DVD's because I borrowed more money than I could afford to pay back.
I can't buy Rage Against the Machine tickets because I borrowed more money than I could afford to pay back.
I can't have kids because I mortgaged their future with borrowed money I could not afford to pay back.

And for what?

An education that has no value to anyone but the 'woke'.

If 700 US billionaires could become nearly $2 trillion richer during the pandemic and Trump could provide over $1 trillion in tax breaks to the top 1% and profitable corporations, please don't tell me we can't cancel all $1.8 trillion in student debt for 45 million Americans.

Every American who pays Federal income tax got a tax break. You're lying.

No we cannot.

As far as billionaires getting richer and canceling debt one has NOTHING to do with the other.

If you take responsibility for a debt then you OWE.

That is the end of the discussion you are wrong and it is each students resposibiloty not the governments.

The question isn’t IF we can cancel the debt, it’s SHOULD we. And the answer is a resounding NO. The idiots who went deep into debt for diplomas that don’t generate good income deserve every bit of hardship they will have to endure to pay off that debt.

No, your crime was getting a WORTHLESS education.

Bernie is a washed up hippy communist whose only real goal is to milk the useful idiot base of the democrat party.

Here's a suggestion...get a fricken job!!!

What kind of fool goes deeply into debt to obtain a skill set that can't repay its cost?

Didn't Biden and kamala run on canceling student debt?

Yep

Lol

So what about the incoming freshmen for 2022 do we cancel their future student debt? How does that work exactly?

if these weak assholes don'tdon't want to pay back the money THEY chose to borrow - then DON'T take out the fucking loan.

Democrats want to create a nation filled with welfare taking deadbeats.

Forum List

Back