Watch Delusional Conservative Christian Fraud Speak In Tongues Because Trump Won

Watch pastor John Kilpatrick, a Trump voting nutjob, lose his shit in a sermon and speak in tongues because Trump defeated "Jezebel" Hillary Clinton.

This is just....I'm speechless. You gotta see this one for yourself. This is the kind of people we're dealing with, folks.

Makes you think all the secessionist people have a point. How in the flying fuck are intelligent, educated people who have been exposed to diversity and other people's world views supposed to relate to people like this? A grown man babbling like a toddler...

I think the gap is too great.

Are you aware to the extent to which your world is built upon his world?

THe University system grew out of the Medieval Church, for one limited example.

If this were medieval times, I'd probably think he was on to something. Instead, it's the 21st century and this man's a stark raving lunatic.

Are you aware that you did not answer my question?

Or are you irrational enough to think that you did?

Conservatives are easy marks for this bullshit. Not surprising they elected a con man.

Are you aware that computers were invented by a Christian?
Are you aware Christians aren't all stupid enough to be conservatives?

LOL!! It's a little late in this Christian bashing thread to start making distinctions.

If you want to stand up for SOME Christians, you should have attacked your fellow lefties who were attacking them as a group.

Conservatives are easy marks for this bullshit. Not surprising they elected a con man.

LOL!! It's a little late in this Christian bashing thread to start making distinctions.

If you want to stand up for SOME Christians, you should have attacked your fellow lefties who were attacking them as a group.

He believes liberalism and Christianity are incompatible. He's the Grand Arbiter of what is or isn't Christian.

Oh, I don't doubt the existence of God, I just know for a fact that the man-made Gods don't exist, like the ones in Christianity.

So you are saying you are denying the existence of the deity of the Israelites and Jews who was called Yahweh despite the abundance of evidence such as the universe being created 9 AM, October 23, 4004 BCE (or Tishri 1, 3760 BCE)?
:rofl: :rofl:

More of the same here...nothing new to see folks.
It's well documented that whack-job progressive libtards are way too smart for Christianity...we get it!

It's well documented that whack-job progressive libtards are way too smart for Christianity...we get it!
Your tithe is due.

I find it odd...the people I know and read about who truly believe that Christianity is a fairy tale are generally big piece of shit low-lifes...and strangely they tend to be progressive libtards. Penis on penis relationships make sense to them and they believe gender is decided by a loony with a mental disability and not by the junk one is born with...hahaha...Funny stuff here!

Your tithe is due.

I find it odd...the people I know and read about who truly believe that Christianity is a fairy tale are generally big piece of shit low-lifes...and strangely they tend to be progressive libtards. Penis on penis relationships make sense to them and they believe gender is decided by a loony with a mental disability and not by the junk one is born with...hahaha...Funny stuff here!
It's not odd that you are a judgemental narcissist, dime a dozen.

Watch pastor John Kilpatrick, a Trump voting nutjob, lose his shit in a sermon and speak in tongues because Trump defeated "Jezebel" Hillary Clinton.

This is just....I'm speechless. You gotta see this one for yourself. This is the kind of people we're dealing with, folks.

Reminds me of this, the "wooo"s especially:

Forum List

Back