Watch as Candace Owens utterly own and humiliate the white leftist female on her own show.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

What a racist leftist. How typical of how racist they are.

Notice folks though and this is the sad thing. This leftist racist tart isn't listening. She has no ears to hear truth.

I will say this, just to be clear. Truth is often very hard to hear. ALL OF US have a hard time listening.

But....

This is an example. This left wing racist white tart didn't listen to one fact presented and they immediately go for the hammer and nails.

I'm gonna tell you. The biggest problem in our culture right now are white liberal women. White liberal women are demonic harpies.

Look at that woman lose her shit...she is talking to her crew...the camera, the makeup lady...anybody around her..."Im not racist!"

Owens just pinned her on the most horrible thing a liberal white woman can ever be accused of...a racist.

Like Owens threw holy water on her demonic ass.

This is gold.

I'm gonna tell you. The biggest problem in our culture right now are white liberal women. White liberal women are demonic harpies.

Look at that woman lose her shit...she is talking to her crew...the camera, the makeup lady...anybody around her..."Im not racist!"

Owens just pinned her on the most horrible thing a liberal white woman can ever be accused of...a racist.

Like Owens threw holy water on her demonic ass.

This is gold.
I would say the biggest problem is the fact that we allow so many unqualified people to vote. Meaning, voting was never supposed to be a RIGHT and of course the marxist political correctness strategy to overthrow this country, has turned it into a right.

There was a true reason and people like aoc, ilhan Omar are in positions of power.

We are circling the bowl as a result and the IDEA of the founding fathers, which had never truly been done before or really since, and created the one country that MILLIONS from all over the world to get to, is dead.

I am having a really hard time reading the writing on the wall for my own treachery. Which includes being a coward to stand up for it like the braver people than me.

Now, we are paying the price and pain we will endure will be very hard to take. We haven't truly experienced what we will be facing. We are only seeing what's coming.

Repent now is all I can say.

I would say the biggest problem is the fact that we allow so many unqualified people to vote. Meaning, voting was never supposed to be a RIGHT and of course the marxist political correctness strategy to overthrow this country, has turned it into a right.

There was a true reason and people like aoc, ilhan Omar are in positions of power.

We are circling the bowl as a result and the IDEA of the founding fathers, which had never truly been done before or really since, and created the one country that MILLIONS from all over the world to get to, is dead.

I am having a really hard time reading the writing on the wall for my own treachery. Which includes being a coward to stand up for it like the braver people than me.

Now, we are paying the price and pain we will endure will be very hard to take. We haven't truly experienced what we will be facing. We are only seeing what's coming.

Repent now is all I can say.
Absolutely. What Democracy does is give the beggar on the road, and village idiot as much voice as the business, and land owner. The builders, the ones who have an actual stake in the country are watered down by the rabble of hand to mouth, simps.
Then you have interests who come in, and lobby for other special interests which drastically, and permanently alter policies for the detriment.
Yes. We have absolutely permitted this once great country to be widdled, compromised, and sold down the river to the point where it has finally been led by traitors, low IQ idiots and criminals.
What is coming is going to be horrific.

Absolutely. What Democracy does is give the beggar on the road, and village idiot as much voice as the business, and land owner. The builders, the ones who have an actual stake in the country are watered down by the rabble of hand to mouth, simps.
Then you have interests who come in, and lobby for other special interests which drastically, and permanently alter policies for the detriment.
Yes. We have absolutely permitted this once great country to be widdled, compromised, and sold down the river to the point where it has finally been led by traitors, low IQ idiots and criminals.
What is coming is going to be horrific.
Yes, you define DEMOGOGUERY, which is why Socrates warned vehemently against democracy cause he exclaimed that the pure democracy as the left push (with their little agenda) always leads to DEMOGOGUERY which what you pretty much defined.

demagoguery​

Demagoguery is an appeal to people that plays on their emotions and prejudices rather than on their rational side.

Demagoguery is a manipulative approach — often associated with dictators and sleazy politicians — that appeals to the worst nature of people. Demagoguery isn't based on reason, issues, and doing the right thing; it's based on stirring up fear and hatred to control people. but it's also one that's all too common.

Yes, you define DEMOGOGUERY, which is why Socrates warned vehemently against democracy cause he exclaimed that the pure democracy as the left push (with their little agenda) always leads to DEMOGOGUERY which what you pretty much defined.

demagoguery​

Demagoguery is an appeal to people that plays on their emotions and prejudices rather than on their rational side.

Demagoguery is a manipulative approach — often associated with dictators and sleazy politicians — that appeals to the worst nature of people. Demagoguery isn't based on reason, issues, and doing the right thing; it's based on stirring up fear and hatred to control people. For example, a politician who stirs up a fear of immigrants to distract from other issues is using demagoguery. Demagoguery is one of the most negative aspects of politics, but it's also one that's all too common.
Oh yes. That is very much what we have permitted to happen. Too many guilty hearts, and soft bellies. Too much success. Too much fat.
That is all coming to an end very very quickly.

What a racist leftist. How typical of how racist they are.

Notice folks though and this is the sad thing. This leftist racist tart isn't listening. She has no ears to hear truth.

I will say this, just to be clear. Truth is often very hard to hear. ALL OF US have a hard time listening.

But....

This is an example. This left wing racist white tart didn't listen to one fact presented and they immediately go for the hammer and nails.

Love her....

She is so right...I am so sick of liberal women thinking that they speak for all women, same goes with stupid liberals who think that they talk for Indians and everyone else including intelligent people who just happen to be black like she is.

One time I made the mistake of going out to dinner with a prog couple. So I was in their car and we are driving to the restaurant, and at a stop light there was about a dozen road construction workers. And the **** breath WW, who looked just like the **** in that video, commented on how the black guy on the construction crew was similar to slavery. She completely ignored that the other 11 workers were white.

Forum List

Back