WASPy Chads

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Speedy Gonzales
Do they look "preppy" and what does "preppy" exactly mean? I heard the term preppy boy before, but Im not sure, I think they are dressed typically in waspy colours, and they are obviously typically white

Waspychads.jpg

Do they look "preppy" and what does "preppy" exactly mean? I heard the term preppy boy before, but Im not sure, I think they are dressed typically in waspy colours, and they are obviously typically white

View attachment 539465

prep·py​

/ˈprepē/​

noun
  • 1.a student or graduate of an expensive prep school or a person resembling such a student in dress or appearance.
adjective
  • 1.of or typical of a student or graduate of an expensive prep school, especially with reference to their style of dress:"the preppy look"

As for OP The picture is from the facebook page "Texas is life" and I saw a woman commenting "those guys do not want tacos they look like as if they want something "meatier"". I guess they were judged based on their look to be F*boys. Would you categorise them like that too just by the look? I think thats unfair.

If we assume that the dominant force in the male attire and grooming advertising world is homosexual, the models are consistent with the agenda while the agenda might not be consistent with real life.

Forum List

Back