Washington State Passes Bill That Would Take Away Children From Parents That Refuse to Let Them Transition

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
However they can't overlook the other law about second amendment rights if they came after your child so that's the plus.

oh well here come another few million refugees from blue states....get ready tennessee

However they can't overlook the other law about second amendment rights if they came after your child so that's the plus.

You have no idea what the actual bill states because you use tainted information that can't tell the truth or they lose idiots like yerself.

This is the actual bill now point out in the bill exactly where it states that the state will take away your child if you deny them transitional medical care.

I am so glad Emma went to Texas when she did. She is so much happier and less anxious. She had a little rubber squeeze ball that she would constantly squeeze. She doesn't even know where it is now.

The entire bill is a directive of what to report on children living in detention facilities, care facilities for pre and post-natal care, and developmentally disabled kids.

There is nothing in the bill stating that children will be taken away from their parents for not giving their children permission to get trans care.

Ok, I get along with most of the Americans on this board and in my experiences really. Canada is a covert police state so we have worse major problems here ourselves, but, what in the hell is going on with America? Tell me this can be challenged in court and squahed wth strong authority.

Shithole dwellers deserve every fucking thing they've got coming.

You vote for that shit, you live with that shit. Suffer mother fuckers.... and don't even think about moving to Texas.
Why would they, Tejas is hardly a "free state" anymore.....Leftists from CA are even buying-up your hill country now.

Missouri is looking pretty good though. ;)

Forum List

Back