Washington State Now Tests For Corona Virus

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is very good news.

The state has taken the testing out of the incompetent hands of the federal government and now has a state lab that can test for the virus.

More people will now be able to be tested with getting results much faster.

Washington state is also working with commercial labs in case extensive testing is needed.

This is leadership.

Washington state lab now able to test for coronavirus

This is very good news.
The state has taken the testing out of the incompetent hands of the federal government and now has a state lab that can test for the virus.
Washington state is also working with commercial labs in case extensive testing is needed.
This is leadership.

Dummass. Trump blocking people coming in from China bought us a lot of time. Now they are working nationwide to get these state labs up and coordinated. We'll be able to test 10,000 people a day by end of this week. 20,000 a day by end of next week. Washington state hasn't done a thing but work with the administration as are many others.

This is very good news.
This is leadership.

Dummass. Trump blocking people coming in from China bought us a lot of time. Now they are working nationwide to get these state labs up and coordinated. We'll be able to test 10,000 people a day by end of this week. 20,000 a day by end of next week. Washington state hasn't done a thing but work with the administration as are many others.
Some are just ignorant to facts. Yeah, they think the state just took it upon themselves. Lol.

CDC begins shipping coronavirus tests to state and local health departments
Coronavirus tests developed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) shipped Wednesday to U.S. and international laboratories, including those at state and local public health

This is very good news.
This is leadership.

Johnson and Johnson are manufacturing a fast acting test that was built by the CDC and its slated to go out starting this week.. Swab and put it in the tube and the color change tells you if its COVID-19...

This is very good news.

This is leadership.

Still trying to use Corona to attack Trump eh ?? Pathetic.

This is very good news.

This is leadership.

Hope the cdc (US Center for Disease Congrol) will soon have their CoronaVirus antidote ready soon. So what can I say, but "Prayers up!"

This is very good news.

This is leadership.

75k test kits to be distributed to a population of 330million
Go to the store tardos...dont say we didnt warn yas ..could be disruptive as hell ..gonna find out just how disruptive soon enough
No excuses ...You can set yourselves and loved ones up for a month or two for not alot of money ...cheap ...shit you 1can use anyway

Sick of Italy's virus shutdown, Milan itches to get back to work
Céline CORNU and Clément DUBRUL
AFP February 29, 2020, 7:40 PM EST
Milan (AFP) - Empty streets and subways. Shuttered museums and schools. Deserted cafes and restaurants.

Milan, Italy's usually bustling economic and fashion capital, has been twiddling its thumbs since Monday, paralysed by a virus that has killed 29 and infected more than 1,000 people in Italy since breaking out just 60 kilometre (37 miles) south of the city a week ago.
Tarcisio De Bacco, owner of the iconic Il Biffi restaurant around the corner from the lace-like Duomo cathedral, cannot wait until the day life returns to the way it was.

Really how long can you keep westerners locked down ?
How long you gonna keep armed americans locked down
AFP.com

Meanwhile in Frnace ....europes tourist industry gonna have a shitty spring and summer ...ya think

The Louvre Museum in Paris closed on Sunday due to fears of the spread of the coronavirus.
A statement from a Louvre Museum communications representative obtained by Insider confirmed that the museum was closed to visitors on Sunday.
The representative declined to confirm whether or not the museum will be open to the public on Monday, but the Louvre noted on Twitter that it would keep its social media followers updated of developments.

"Museum staff gathered to discuss the health situation and the COVID-19 prevention measures taken by the museum following instructions from competent authorities," the museum's statement read. "Despite discussions between museum staff, management and its preventative medicine doctor, the Louvre was unable to open today."
The statement from the Louvre Museum went on explain that the institution is implementing measures recommended by French authorities to protect employees and future visitors from the virus, including encouraging agents and guests to wash their hands regularly, cough or sneeze into elbows, using "single-use tissues and disposing of them properly," and "avoiding kissing or shaking hands."
Musée du Louvre

Iran
Heshmat Alavi
@HeshmatAlavi
#BREAKING Feb 28 - Bandar Abbas, S #Iran Fire at the Towhid Clinic where reports indicate ten #coronavirus patients are held. Reminder: Iranian regime president
@HassanRouhani
said conditions across the country will return to normal by Saturday.
Twitter
Unconfirmed .....Iranians burning down quarantine center ...

fugabuga.png

madein chinka.jpg

This is very good news.

This is leadership.

The state is still largely following the recommendations from the CDC as to who should be tested. The CDC does not dictate who can be tested, they only issue advice and guidelines. 75,000 test kits will be shipping soon with millions on the way.

Last edited:
This is very good news.

This is leadership.

Hope the cdc (US Center for Disease Congrol) will soon have their CoronaVirus antidote ready soon. So what can I say, but "Prayers up!"
There is research going on now in search on antiviral to treat those infected. The Japanese are evaluating HIV drugs which potentially could be a treatment for the virus.

This is very good news.

This is leadership.

There is research going on now in search on antiviral to treat those infected. The Japanese are evaluating HIV drugs which potentially could be a treatment for the virus.
They've run out of hand sanitizer in some parts of the country, so others are carrying alcohol around to wash restroom surfaces before they use them. Thank you for the update.

This is very good news.

This is leadership.

They've run out of hand sanitizer in some parts of the country, so others are carrying alcohol around to wash restroom surfaces before they use them. Thank you for the update.
I was at Fred Myers Saturday and they were out of Alcohol. Alcohol will work just as well as a hand sanitize, however alcohol dries out your skin. What I object to is the price gouging. About three months ago, I bought a 32 oz bottle of Purell hand sanitizer at Target for $5.67. Today it is not available at Target. The cheapest I could find was a 1 litter bottle for $69 at Amazon. That is a 1200% increase in price. The power of the free market is a double edged sword. The seller charges whatever the market will bear.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0085TFDHI/?tag=ff0d01-20ear.

This is very good news.

This is leadership.

I was at Fred Myers Saturday and they were out of Alcohol. Alcohol will work just as well as a hand sanitize, however alcohol dries out your skin. What I object to is the price gouging. About three months ago, I bought a 32 oz bottle of Purell hand sanitizer at Target for $5.67. Today it is not available at Target. The cheapest I could find was a 1 litter bottle for $69 at Amazon. That is a 1200% increase in price. The power of the free market is a double edged sword. The seller charges whatever the market will bear.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0085TFDHI/?tag=ff0d01-20ear.
I just got back from Walmart with 2 quarts of alcohol and 4 quarts of Hydrogen Peroxide. Hand Sanitizer was nowhere in sight. Both the alcohol and the peroxide were $.88 each here.

Soap and water are good. You can mix detergent, 1/4 cup per quart, buy a squirt bottle, and you're in business for the price of about 15 cents.

Edit: oh, wait. a squirt bottle might cost a buck. lol

Soap and water are good. You can mix detergent, 1/4 cup per quart, buy a squirt bottle, and you're in business for the price of about 15 cents.

Edit: oh, wait. a squirt bottle might cost a buck. lol
A water bottle with soapy is fine as long as you have have water to rinse and a towel to dry. You might find that a bit inconvenient at the table of your favorite restaurant.

Hand sanitizers with 70% alcohol kill the virus, drys quickly and will not dry out your skin because they have some lotion in the them.

I use hand sanitizes in every restaurant. After I am done one with one of the most germ infested items, the menu, I sanitize my hands and utensils. After leaving a store, I sanitize my hands. The first thing I do when arriving home is to wash my hands thoroughly. A hand sanitizer is good when washing your hands is inconvenient but it's not quite as good as a good hand washing.

Forum List

Back