Washington Post: Democrat obstruction unprecedented

No full cabinet until late April. Trump can suck it. He should have expected this after his hate-fueled campaign.
All but two in his first two weeks. And the Dumbocrats had a super-majority when Obama was sworn in, nitwit. If he didn't get someone approved - that was on the Dumbocrats!!! :lmao:
Now republicans run it all. I guess it's on you fools. Too bad Trump hurled personal insults at so many republicans during his campaign.

Hey azzhole, do you remember a Supreme Court pick that republicans refused to vote on, or how bout a whole bunch of federal judges that never had a chance to be voted on. Where was your anger then, Homer?
We've already established you have no idea how your own government works. Now you've just established for us that you have no clue about history either. The Supreme Court choice was in Obama's eight year. President Trump is barely in his eighth week.

Obama had two full years of an unimpeded Administration.
The Republicans had almost a full year to vote on President Obama's nomination. They refused to do so. Now spin that one
Do you call unimpeded, the dozens of Federal judges nominated by Obama which again the Senate refused to vote on
I hope Democrats break records with Trump's evil cabinet. Let's push this to late summer.

Hey azzhole, do you remember a Supreme Court pick that republicans refused to vote on, or how bout a whole bunch of federal judges that never had a chance to be voted on. Where was your anger then, Homer?
We've already established you have no idea how your own government works. Now you've just established for us that you have no clue about history either. The Supreme Court choice was in Obama's eight year. President Trump is barely in his eighth week.

The Republicans had almost a full year to vote on President Obama's nomination. They refused to do so. Now spin that one
Do you call unimpeded, the dozens of Federal judges nominated by Obama which again the Senate refused to vote on
I hope Democrats break records with Trump's evil cabinet. Let's push this to late summer.
Next year would be even better.

Both sides play the game. You see this is happens when presidents pick billionaires to cabinet positions and declare you are draining the swamp. The swamp is filling. Both parties guilty. America is designed for the uber wealthy. Irrefutable. Of course the wealthy need people to fight wars for them.

Were I da Prez, I would move the Senate to kill the filibuster, move Congress to declare the Democratic Party a terrorist organization, and remove them from all political power and influence. They have essentially declared war against the United States in favor of foreign entities.

No full cabinet until late April. Trump can suck it. He should have expected this after his hate-fueled campaign.
All but two in his first two weeks. And the Dumbocrats had a super-majority when Obama was sworn in, nitwit. If he didn't get someone approved - that was on the Dumbocrats!!! :lmao:
Now republicans run it all. I guess it's on you fools. Too bad Trump hurled personal insults at so many republicans during his campaign.
But Dumbocrats have enough to obstruct. If only you could read...

Its a republican congress, Homer. They can nominate whoever they want and in whatever time frame they want. How dumb can you be
If only you weren't an ignorant asshat, you would know that Congress doesn't approve appointments - the Senate does. Congress is made up of two chambers you high school dropout, the House & the Senate. And Dumbocrats have enough in the Senate to obstruct.

Drumpf has to make cabinet picks, AND fill out the paperwork. He's made numerous announcements of hires, especially at State, but not followed through with the paperwork.

Announcing cabinet picks isn't the same as filing the requisite paperwork with the Senate to, you know, begin the process.

But keep blaming Democrats for your orange clown's incompetence.

Were I da Prez, I would move the Senate to kill the filibuster, move Congress to declare the Democratic Party a terrorist organization, and remove them from all political power and influence. They have essentially declared war against the United States in favor of foreign entities.
Ok...that is really good! We need to elect Billy_Kinetta for president!

Alt-news?
Nope! Just simple facts. You know - those things you can't deal with so you have to call them "alt-news" and hope that other people believe you.
Please....did you even notice who the author is?

it is an extended partisan whine......Trump was entirely unprepared for this task.....for which he is entirely unsuited....
You put a man in a job he is not qualified for, and has no experience of, and this is what you get
Hey.....it has been 8 long years........these idiots couldn't be expected to retain what they learned during the period 2001-2009....

The 2008-2016 period clearly showed what happens when you send a boy to do a man's job.

What drugs are you on???

So what you want is a totalitarian dictatorship. So much for the Constitution. God forbid that people dissent or disagree, like the Founders intended. There should be no checks and balances.

So right wing of you.

Alt-news?
Nope! Just simple facts. You know - those things you can't deal with so you have to call them "alt-news" and hope that other people believe you.
Please....did you even notice who the author is?

it is an extended partisan whine......Trump was entirely unprepared for this task.....for which he is entirely unsuited....
You put a man in a job he is not qualified for, and has no experience of, and this is what you get
Hey.....it has been 8 long years........these idiots couldn't be expected to retain what they learned during the period 2001-2009....

The 2008-2016 period clearly showed what happens when you send a boy to do a man's job.
Were you better off in 2016, than you were in 2008? Now tell us the truth

Much better off in 2008. We didn't have Obamacare destroying the U.S. economy. We didn't owe $20 trillion in national debt. We had religious freedom. Men knew to use the men's room instead of invading the women's restrooms.

Thank God the American people turned over more than 1,000 seats to Republicans during Obama's reign of terror or he would have achieved his objective of collapsing the U.S.

Washington Post: Democrat obstruction unprecedented

Awe how cute

Let's see....Republicans set the precedent by obstructing the Obama administrations agenda for eight years.

Cry me a river :crybaby:
And then go fuck yourselves :fu:

What drugs are you on???

So what you want is a totalitarian dictatorship. So much for the Constitution. God forbid that people dissent or disagree, like the Founders intended. There should be no checks and balances.

So right wing of you.
You can't have a "totalitarian dictatorship" with a Congress, sweetie. A "totalitarian dictatorship" is what Barack Obama built by bypassing Confress.

What Billy_Kinetta is proposing would ensure Constitutional government as the Dumbocrats only violate the constitution and attempt to collapse the U.S.

Much better off in 2008. We didn't have Obamacare destroying the U.S. economy. We didn't owe $20 trillion in national debt. We had religious freedom. Men knew to use the men's room instead of invading the women's restrooms.

Thank God the American people turned over more than 1,000 seats to Republicans during Obama's reign of terror or he would have achieved his objective of collapsing the U.S.
So the home of yours which probably lost 50% of its value in 2008 hasn't appreciated since then.
Your investments and 401K which lost 45% of their value in 2008 haven't appreciated either.
You got one big fat problem, sonny, and thats lying

What drugs are you on???

So right wing of you.

Clearly, sarcasm flies right over your head.

P.S. At least I read it as sarcasm.

Last edited:

Unimpeded??

You're fucking deranged...

U.S. Senate: _Cloture Motions

G'head, rightard.... keep crying how Democrats are stonewalling :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back