Washington Parents: Get Out Now !!!

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Now that the state of Washington has gone full-blown deranged, in stripping parents of their right to intervene, when woke wackos get ahold of the kids to mutilate them, in sex change operations, things have gone waaaay too far, and parents need to evacuate this nut state, and take their kids as far away from these loons as possible.

I guess Idaho and Montana would probably be safe, but parents of low income might be trapped, as moving even short distances is very expensive, and might also involve job loss. A good idea would be for funding to be set up to help these families get away from the lunacy.

Yet another example of the reason for the OP I wrote 7 years ago >>

NATION - a stable, historically developed community of people, with a territory, economic life, distinctive culture, and language in common. (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 5th edition).

Note: as left-loons typically euphemistically call these actions "medical" care and "health" care, they are not health or medical in any way. They are mutilation, and nothing less.

Last edited:
Now that the state of Washington has gone full-blown deranged, in stripping parents of their right to intervene, when woke wackos get ahold of the kids to mutilate them, in sex change operations, things have gone waaaay too far, and parents need to evacuate this nut state, and take their kids as far away from these loons as possible.

I guess Idaho and Montana would probably be safe, but parents of low income might be trapped, as moving even short distances is very expensive, and might also involve job loss. A good idea would be for funding to be set up to help these families get away from the lunacy.

Yet another example of the reason for the OP I wrote 7 years ago >>

NATION - a stable, historically developed community of people, with a territory, economic life, distinctive culture, and language in common. (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 5th edition).

Note: as left-loons typically euphemistically call these actions "medical" care and "health" care, they are not health or medical in any way. They are mutilation, and nothing less.
The bill does allow the child to seek alternate shelter if their parents are abusive...

Children can't have an aspirin in school without parental permission or even get a tattoo before age 18 but it's OK to take the kids against parents wishes & chop their junk off.
Lefty circular logic in action.
That is not what the bill states and if you had read it you would know. I do notice you have zero citations to prove yer wild allegations.

mEyezl3.jpg

The bill does allow the child to seek alternate shelter if their parents are abusive...
Take a look at what the nutjobs define as "abusive" - that would be when parents protect their kids from nutjobs like these.

There are provisions for kids to be protected from parents who are truly abusive, and the kids don't need to be in the hands of lunatic mutilators to be protected from child abuse. What these loons do is child abuse itself.

"In the dystopian nightmare we are in, if a parent doesn’t use the child’s chosen pronoun or name, they are labeled dangerous," Pamela Garfield-Jaeger said in her testimony, according to Daily Signal.

Forum List

Back