Washington in the Lap of Rome

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
I am reading a book entitled, Washington in the Lap of Rome By Justin Fulton. It was written in 1888 and is a book of warning to future generations that if Washington was not extracted from the lap of Rome, America would be destroyed from within. It is fascinating book and right now it should be on the desk of every politician that they may realize the most formidable enemy inside the gate is not Islam. Islam is merely a diversion from our most formidable enemy. Rome. The Roman Vatican has infiltrated every facet our society through their Jesuit agents. The history of the Jesuits is blood curdling to say the least but when you realize they were the very ones who caused Woodrow Wilson to sign the Federal Reserve Act (Edward Mandell House was a Jesuit) - that they were behind the failed League of Nations and later the United Nations - we can see that this is a very determined enemy and it is time to sound the alarm. We can also see why the United Nations has been against Israel from day 1. The Vatican wants Jerusalem for herself. But first she must deal with the obstacle preventing her. America. The enemy is inside the gate. The American people must wake up.

First evidence that early on - in the year 1888 - Americans knew of the danger of Rome to American politics:

Washington in the lap of Rome - click the link and click right page to read. Free book.
BookReaderImages.php

Some quotes from famous people:

"My history of the Jesuits is not eloquently written, but it is supported by unquestionable authorities,[and] is very particular and very horrible. Their [the Jesuit Orders] restoration [in 1814 by Pope Pius VII]is indeed a step toward darkness, cruelty, despotism, [and] death. I do not like the appearance of the Jesuits. If ever there was a body of men who merited eternal damnation on earth and in hell, it is this Society of [Ignatius de]Loyola."

John Adams (1735-1826; 2nd President of the United States)

"The Jesuits are a secret society a sort of Masonic order with superadded features of revoltingodiousness, and a thousand times more dangerous."
Samuel Morse (1791-1872; American inventorof the telegraph; author of the book ForeignConspiracy Against the Liberties of the United States)

President Thomas Jefferson:
I do not like the reappearance of the Jesuits...Shall we not have regular swarms of them here, in as many disguises as only a king of the gypsies can assume, dressed as printers, publishers, writers and schoolmasters? If ever there was a body of men who merited eternal damnation on earth and in hell, it isthis Society of Loyolas. Nevertheless, we are compelled by our system of religious toleration to offer them an asylum....
(The Power and Secret of the Jesuits, Rene Fulop-Miller, 390)Thomas Jefferson replied to his predecessor:

Like you, I disapprove of the restoration of the Jesuits, for it means a step backwards from light into darkness....
(The Power and Secret of the Jesuits, Rene Fulop-Miller, 390)

"It is my opinion that if the liberties of this country, the United States of America are destroyed, it will be by the subtlety of the Roman Catholic Jesuit priests, for they are the most crafty, dangerous enemies to civil and religious liberty. They have instigated MOST of the wars of Europe."

Marquis de LaFayette(1757-1834; French statesman and general who served in under the command of GeneralGeorge Washington during the American Revolution War)

Last edited:
Those are just nativist lies in response to the increasing immigration of Irish, Italian and other Catholics to the U.S.

I am reading a book entitled, Washington in the Lap of Rome By Justin Fulton. It was written in 1888 and is a book of warning to future generations that if Washington was not extracted from the lap of Rome, America would be destroyed from within. It is fascinating book and right now it should be on the desk of every politician that they may realize the most formidable enemy inside the gate is not Islam. Islam is merely a diversion from our most formidable enemy. Rome. The Roman Vatican has infiltrated every facet our society through their Jesuit agents. The history of the Jesuits is blood curdling to say the least but when you realize they were the very ones who caused Woodrow Wilson to sign the Federal Reserve Act (Edward Mandell House was a Jesuit) - that they were behind the failed League of Nations and later the United Nations - we can see that this is a very determined enemy and it is time to sound the alarm. We can also see why the United Nations has been against Israel from day 1. The Vatican wants Jerusalem for herself. But first she must deal with the obstacle preventing her. America. The enemy is inside the gate. The American people must wake up.

First evidence that early on - in the year 1888 - Americans knew of the danger of Rome to American politics:

Washington in the lap of Rome - click the link and click right page to read. Free book.
BookReaderImages.php

"My history of the Jesuits is not eloquently written, but it is supported by unquestionable authorities,[and] is very particular and very horrible. Their [the Jesuit Orders] restoration [in 1814 by Pope Pius VII]is indeed a step toward darkness, cruelty, despotism, [and] death. I do not like the appearance of the Jesuits. If ever there was a body of men who merited eternal damnation on earth and in hell, it is this Society of [Ignatius de]Loyola."

"The Jesuits are a secret society a sort of Masonic order with superadded features of revoltingodiousness, and a thousand times more dangerous."
Samuel Morse (1791-1872; American inventorof the telegraph; author of the book ForeignConspiracy Against the Liberties of the United States)

I do not like the reappearance of the Jesuits...Shall we not have regular swarms of them here, in as many disguises as only a king of the gypsies can assume, dressed as printers, publishers, writers and schoolmasters? If ever there was a body of men who merited eternal damnation on earth and in hell, it isthis Society of Loyolas. Nevertheless, we are compelled by our system of religious toleration to offer them an asylum....
(The Power and Secret of the Jesuits, Rene Fulop-Miller, 390)Thomas Jefferson replied to his predecessor:

Like you, I disapprove of the restoration of the Jesuits, for it means a step backwards from light into darkness....

"It is my opinion that if the liberties of this country, the United States of America are destroyed, it will be by the subtlety of the Roman Catholic Jesuit priests, for they are the most crafty, dangerous enemies to civil and religious liberty. They have instigated MOST of the wars of Europe."

Marquis de LaFayette(1757-1834; French statesman and general who served in under the command of GeneralGeorge Washington during the American Revolution War)

You have to remember that it was the Church that controlled everything back then not now.

BookReaderImages.php

You have to remember that it was the Church that controlled everything back then not now.
I"m checking my email and saw this. Yes, Peach. Now too. It's just far more discreet. For the good of Israel and the safety of Jewish people and Protestants I urge them - DO NOT EVER - trust the Roman Vatican Pope or his spokespeople. My heart goes out to the Roman Catholic people who do not understand what is going on - but if they will take the time to research it - to look up the Scriptures in the King James Version Bible and the testimonies of Ex-Jesuit Dr. Alberto Rivera they will learn the truth. The worst is yet to come from that Satanic organization. Again - I do not mean to insult Catholic people but Roman Catholicism is of the devil and I have to put my own brethren first and protect them. (Jews & Protestants)

Last edited:
What happened in 1888 that would cause an author to be concerned about the Pope's influence in the U.S.? Democrat president Grover Cleveland was anything but a Bible thumper having withstood a scandal of fathering a child outside of marriage and there was a terrible blizzard. It should be noted that the KKK was not only a racist club (run by the democrat party establishment) but was also vehemently anti (Papist) Roman Catholic. By 1948, a former KKK member, raised with a hatred of Catholics and appointed to the Supreme Court by FDR, would write the majority opinion that created the modern version of "separation of church and state" which did not appear in the Constitution and is now the basis of the democrat party's continuing assault on 1st Amendment religious freedom.

What happened in 1888 that would cause an author to be concerned about the Pope's influence in the U.S.? Democrat president Grover Cleveland was anything but a Bible thumper having withstood a scandal of fathering a child outside of marriage and there was a terrible blizzard. It should be noted that the KKK was not only a racist club (run by the democrat party establishment) but was also vehemently anti (Papist) Roman Catholic. By 1948, a former KKK member, raised with a hatred of Catholics and appointed to the Supreme Court by FDR, would write the majority opinion that created the modern version of "separation of church and state" which did not appear in the Constitution and is now the basis of the democrat party's continuing assault on 1st Amendment religious freedom.
The only party wanting to repressed religious freedoms is the right and their blanket hate of Islam in the USA..

The only party wanting to repressed religious freedoms is the right and their blanket hate of Islam in the USA..
American girls are sometimes forced into role playing in public schools where they are required to wear a burka and pretend that they are of the Muslem faith. Liberals laugh at offensive displays that pretend to be art where the Catholic Virgin Mary is smeared with dung and the Crucifix is upside down in a vat of urine. Christians would be happy to enjoy the same religious freedom as the radical left seems to afford the modern jihad Muslem movement but the federal government is still tearing down Korean War monuments because they have an offensive Cross and the ACLU is still suing obscure communities for daring to celebrate Christmas on public property.

Forum List

Back