Washington, DC, police searching for man who allegedly lit another on fire

DC isn't a swamp, it's an open sewer. If DC was a body part, it would the anus.

I live 15 minutes outside DC and haven’t been down there since before COVID. I used to take Smithsonian courses, meet friends at the Kennedy Center or Ford’s Theatre, see special museum exhibits, etc., etc.

The Dems’ soft-on-crime approach has ruined a once great city (at least the downtown part.)

dc is mostly black. explains a lot about there being so much crime there.

I live 15 minutes outside DC and haven’t been down there since before COVID. I used to take Smithsonian courses, meet friends at the Kennedy Center or Ford’s Theatre, see special museum exhibits, etc., etc.

The Dems’ soft-on-crime approach has ruined a once great city (at least the downtown part.)
I’m 2 miles out but still have to work in DC or traverse through on the way to jobs in NOVA. I have to keep an air filtration mask with me to protect against rampant THC contamination. The criminals, dealers and addicts run the place now. I feel sorry for tourists.

I’m 2 miles out but still have to work in DC or traverse through on the way to jobs in NOVA. I have to keep an air filtration mask with me to protect against rampant THC contamination. The criminals, dealers and addicts run the place now. I feel sorry for tourists.
Sad but true.

Actually, it’s 50/50. It’s just that it’s 95% Democrats, so that means they prioritize blacks. That is why it SEEMS mostly black, but it isn’t.

The black areas ARE definitely where most crime is.
of course. black think they run the place.

Forum List

Back