Was your Thanksgiving this horrific?

I hope not

Imagine being stuck there ? I think I would have to slice my wrists or leap out the window

If she did that at my house yesterday her little Powerpoint presentation would have been totally drowned out by the drums, bass and electric guitars, and everyone screaming "Ride Sally ride!" at the top of our lungs.
Buddy Guy featuring Jeff Beck - Mustang Sally HQ - YouTube

Mustang Sally by Wilson Pickett - YouTube

Mustang Sally - YouTube

Mustang Sally - ZZ Top - YouTube

Mustang Sally by Keertana Bhoopal - YouTube

JIMMY BARNES - Mustang Sally - YouTube

Mustang Sally (cover) by Groove Connection - YouTube

I hope not

Imagine being stuck there ? I think I would have to slice my wrists or leap out the window

liberals ruin everything
archydfhslkfslfjsf.gif

I could have fixed our own thanksgiving dinner, but we were offered a free meal from the Kiwanis Club. Actually, the whole apt complex of geriatrics were offered it, and 95 per cent of us said OK. Its the first time I ever accepted a dinner. I will not do it again. Kids were doing the delivering. They dropped a lot. Ours arrived with cheery faces of happy Thanksgiving, but when we looked in the two styrofoam containers..we were aghast. Nothing was where it should have been. It was like a slop bucket. Unedible and very gross to look at. Both went in the trash can becuase it was impossible to separate the cole slaw from the mashed potatoes and gracy and small diced pieces of turkey and green beans. And, we did do little tastes and it was all from cans except the slaw, pie (store bought, raw crust) and turkey. It was awful. I will lie and say it was great if asked. So...yeah...I lie too.
I'm sorry your meal blew scullions...becuase of scullions

Next year do a lil turkey breast yourself or better yet make reservations
Mine was much smoother then expected
My lady friend took me home to the parents...
A lot of her family and family friends were there
Oh boy everyone wants to meet the new boyfriend .....who is ...a little older ..uh boy lol. ..da horrah...it was fine ...she's an adult woman she can do what she wants .

The parents insisted I come for Christmas
So I'm good..I guess I passed the sniff test.
Not exactly trailer park .....some friggin spread... beautiful home
I may go invade my sisters house upstate NY for Xmas ...avoid the roadblocks and checkpoints to get there

A lot of people spent their Thanksgiving in the hospital praying they or their loved ones don't die. Compared to that I'd listen to anything.
Bull Fuking Shit!!!!

As soon as Biden takes office he will cure COVID.
He promised that nobody else would die if he was elected.

And Trump said Covid would be forgotten right after the election, so I guess he was also wrong but of course you will forgive him while bitching about Biden!

Covid is here to stay because those like you will refuse to get vaccinated with the vaccine that was discovered because of warp speed...

I hope not

had a nice thanksgving!

no trumpers were allowed to attend so everyone had a good time

no trumpers were allowed to attend so we didnt have to listen to them talk about throwing liberals from helicopters

no trumpers were allowed to attend so nobody tried to shoot anyone for not wearing a MAGA hat

A lot of people spent their Thanksgiving in the hospital praying they or their loved ones don't die. Compared to that I'd listen to anything.

That 98.5 % survival rate will kill us all .....

wait

Many of us prayed that the Courts would overturn the fraud of the filthy ass Democrats stealing the election from the American peole and that our Republic will be restored.

Forum List

Back