Was the Obama administration the biggest "let down" in political history?

suplex3000

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2014
Georgia
Already written into the history books as the first black american president.
His legacy does not reflect that achievement.
It is quite clear to even the most bespectacled that the democratics used the black/liberal vote to gain power and changed virtually nothing
At least we could all laugh at Bush for how stupid he was, Obama on the other hand has hissed like a snake promised everything and delivered nothing.

It is quite clear to even the most bespectacled that the democratics used the black/liberal vote to gain power and changed virtually nothing
At least we could all laugh at Bush for how stupid he was, Obama on the other hand has hissed like a snake promised everything and delivered nothing.

Yeah, he's really fucked things up. And honey, when the uber-conservative Wall Street Journal does a mea culpa like this, you'd better sit up and pay attention.

U.S. Job Growth Is Strongest Since 1999
Unemployment Rate, 5.6% in December, Is Lowest Since 2008
U.S. Job Growth Is Strongest Since 1999 - WSJ

Yeah, he's really fucked things up. And honey, when the uber-conservative Wall Street Journal does a mea culpa like this, you'd better sit up and pay attention.

after over 6 years, 700 billion in stimulus money, billions in cash for clunkers.....and the private sector finally made it happen regardless of how much interference the federal government tried to levy on it.

I mean...dear God, son.....6 freaking years......he could have done nothing and it would have taken less than half of that.

I was pissed when he was elected but I wish he had done more when he had full power of congress behind him...raise min wage,paid maternity leave,universal healthcare and education.

Hey idiot, explain why 47 million Americans are on food stamps.

Govt. sponsorship for corporations to keep millions rolling in for the CEO's...

And while your at it explain why the highest rates of food stamp participation are in red states.

And while your at it explain why the highest rates of food stamp participation are in red states.

...because Obama....

We were losing 700,000 jobs a month and sporting a -6% GDP rate when Obama took office.

When you step back and filter out all the hyper-partisan crap, Obama has been a middling president. That might be a sad testament to the quality of presidents we've had, but I think it is true.

I think Obama was a huge letdown for both the Left and the Right.

For the Left, because he was not the Messiah.

For the Right, because he was not the Antichrist.

I don't know. I mean his policies are not so good, but he's exposed the bat shite crazy crowd more that I thought possible.

I don't know. I mean his policies are not so good, but he's exposed the bat shite crazy crowd more that I thought possible.

not so good? You're very polite.

Put an R in front of his name and libs would be as rabid against him as Bush.....but since its a D why who cares what he does

I try. I believe Obama is a decent man trying to do a good job. I disagree with him most of the time, but then again the opposition party has no interest in actually legislating anything positive. Actually, I think McConnell would compromise, and he's no where loathsome as Harry the Reed, but that's faint praise as well.

I try. I believe Obama is a decent man trying to do a good job. I disagree with him most of the time, but then again the opposition party has no interest in actually legislating anything positive. Actually, I think McConnell would compromise, and he's no where loathsome as Harry the Reed, but that's faint praise as well.

I would normally be inclined to agree except that he is an unrepentant liar which is pretty creepy.

Not to the millions of people who didn't vote for him because they knew how he was and what he was.

now the people who voted for him should apologize to the rest of us

Forum List

Back