Was the 2020 election stolen? What do the stats say?

So the census numbers are wrong? I ask Again, Fido. I linked It. So maybe all those votes didn’t come in?
I don't know if they're wrong or not since I didn't bother following your link of links. My guess is you fucked up again.

But again, Trump & Biden alone got more votes than the number you posted. And again, that's not even considering the millions of others votes that went to other candidates.

Tell me, ShortBus... do you ever feel stupid?

Ever???

I don't know if they're wrong or not since I didn't bother following your link of links. My guess is you fucked up again.

But again, Trump & Biden alone got more votes than the number you posted. And again, that's not even considering the millions of others votes that went to other candidates.

Tell me, ShortBus... do you ever feel stupid?

Ever???
Well follow the links as there is a discrepancy…well done Fido…why the discrepancy..keep going. Stupid is voting for someone who sucks and then defending them nonstop. Still waiting for you to post links to your posts where you criticize him. Liar. Bad Fido! No chew toy for you.

Well follow the links as there is a discrepancy…well done Fido…why the discrepancy..keep going. Stupid is voting for someone who sucks and then defending them nonstop. Still waiting for you to post links to your posts where you criticize him. Liar. Bad Fido! No chew toy for you.
I'm not following links of links, ShortBus. Either way, you should know there were more than 154.6 million voters in 2020. That you don't is scary stupid on your part.

And again I ask...

what do you think the numbers you posted reveals?

I'm not following links of links, ShortBus. Either way, you should know there were more than 154.6 million voters in 2020. That you don't is scary stupid on your part.

And again I ask...

what do you think the numbers you posted reveals?
It reveals that a larger % voted in 2020. My theory is because more mail in ballots came in as vote by mail rules were lessened aka no longer need a reason why you could not vote in person. Now post the links of you criticizing Biden as you claim you have done, Fido.

It reveals that a larger % voted in 2020. My theory is because more mail in ballots came in as vote by mail rules were lessened aka no longer need a reason why you could not vote in person. Now post the links of you criticizing Biden as you claim you have done, Fido.
I already showed you, ShortBus, the increase in voters in 2020 was about the same as the increase in 2004.

Sadly, you're ineducable.

Because Trump tried to orchestrate a coup with the NSA, Homeland Security, and the military to overturn the election. And when that didn't work, he had people try and steal the voting machines; Trump Had Role in Weighing Proposals to Seize Voting Machines

And you want to talk about a video? :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :spinner: 😂 :aargh: Do you not understand how absurd that is?
He should have done more then that. He won

I watched the news tonight, and OMG. The voting machine scheme and what has been found, has blown the top off this investigation. The number of people in the various states, who tried to steal the voting machines at Trumps direction, because the NSA, Homeland Security, and the military wouldn't do it, will blow your mind. We even had a Sheriff in Michigan who inquired about it with other Sheriffs offices to see if the machines needed to be confiscated. One woman tried it with a few men with bullet proof vests and guns, who said Italian satellites were stealing the ballots from Trump.

This country, Trump, and his cult followers, were ready to do whatever it took to try and steal the election. When, at the time, and by the way, nothing has changed, we are in need of millions of gurneys. Trump world has gone bonkers folks.

Nothing this extreme has ever happened in this country before. The justice department is going to have to act soon. These folks are literally trying to burn this country down to the ground.

All one needs to do is read the posts on this very forum from Trumps cultists, to understand that these folks are mentally ill and desperate.

squidboy will be flipping on his NY bud donny when too much heat is applied to him, or if trump tries to throw rudy under the bus.

'In a telephone interview with the Guardian, in response to a question about whether he was nervous that Trump might “throw him under a bus” in the impeachment crisis, Giuliani said, with a slight laugh: “I’m not, but I do have very, very good insurance, so if he does, all my hospital bills will be paid.” '

Rudy Giuliani says Trump will stay loyal to him but jokes that he has 'insurance'

When was the last coup without serious firepower?

that doesn't matter ... the INTENT is all that matters.

if someone trys to rob a bank, but only gets chump change outa it ... does that mean the crime & charges are lessened?

btw - 140+ cops were injured ... some are still suffering from PTSD & 4 committed suicide because of their personal hell.

that doesn't matter ... the INTENT is all that matters.

if someone trys to rob a bank, but only gets chump change outa it ... does that mean the crime & charges are lessened?

btw - 140+ cops were injured ... some are still suffering from PTSD & 4 committed suicide because of their personal hell.
I did not see that outrage after the 500+ riots during the BLM “protests” and formation of autonomous zones. If I try to rob a bank wearing a Viking hat and a Trump sign, it’s likely not going to be an armed robbery charge.

Then you have no more respect for the institutions and the rule of law than Trump has. Why do you even pedal some nonsensical video, when you just admitted to supporting cheating and criminality yourself? Makes no sense.

And the lengths some of these Trumps supporters went to get this done, is nothing more than insane.

For those of you "who really" care to know just how bad it was, and the lengths people went to overthrow this last election, need to watch this video; Rachel Maddow Show on MSNBC | Watch Rachel Maddow Live

The one most important takeaway of the video is, why argue on this forum about Democrat election fraud, when the obvious is right in front of us? There was no Democrat election fraud, and yet, there were multiple desperate attempts at overturning the 2020 election, by Republicans, from so many different people and angles. At some point, we will have to compile a list of the different schemes and names of people involved, who tried to take this country down, when they tried to overturn this last legal election.

You call yourself Americans? Fuck! You people are not Americans.

Then you have no more respect for the institutions and the rule of law than Trump has. Why do you even pedal some nonsensical video, when you just admitted to supporting cheating and criminality yourself? Makes no sense.

And the lengths some of these Trumps supporters went to get this done, is nothing more than insane.

For those of you "who really" care to know just how bad it was, and the lengths people went to overthrow this last election, need to watch this video; Rachel Maddow Show on MSNBC | Watch Rachel Maddow Live

The one most important takeaway of the video is, why argue on this forum about Democrat election fraud, when the obvious is right in front of us? There was no Democrat election fraud, and yet, there were multiple desperate attempts at overturning the 2020 election, by Republicans, from so many different people and angles. At some point, we will have to compile a list of the different schemes and names of people involved, who tried to take this country down, when they tried to overturn this last legal election.

You call yourself Americans? Fuck! You people are not Americans.
Holy miss information batman

Forum List

Back