Was the 2020 election stolen? What do the stats say?

Of more than 300 arrested, there are about 286 defendants, others had charges dropped. Some live in cities like Portland and Seattle where local prosecutors declined to bring some protest-related charges.

Some of those facing charges undoubtedly share far-left and anti-government views. Far-right protesters also have been arrested and charged. Some defendants have driven to protests from out of state. Some have criminal records and were illegally carrying weapons. Others are accused of using the protests as an opportunity to steal or create havoc.

But many have had no previous run-ins with the law and no apparent ties to antifa, the umbrella term for leftist militant groups that Trump has said he wants to declare a terrorist organization.
The burners were violent and murdered a few people so you love them.
You know this full well and I truly hope you are eventually murdered by one of these thugs.

Last edited:
You had a massive group of people who would do anything to get rid of trump.

They voted.

And trump supporters turned out in droves to try to save trump.

So there was a high turnout.

Same thing happened in New Orleans mayor race a few years ago. Super high turnout. Why? David Duke, the KKK guy ran for mayor as did a convicted felon.

Huge press coverage, some of it international.

Same thing happened trump versus Joe. There was a lot of publicity. Voters felt like they were taking part in something historic.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Fido, you asked where I got the numbers. The link is there. So who is the idiot?
You are. You're beyond deranged to think ONLY 90 million Americans voted in 2004. Bush alone got 62 million. All total, 122,349,480 Americans voted.

Are you ever not retarded, ShortBus?

Ever???

face-palm-gif.278959

Last edited:
The BLM riots, that were mostly peaceful,

Are you on crack?!
Did you bother turning on the TV or are you always full of shit?
peaceful protests dont make the news.
There were nearly 8 thousand BLM protests, and nearly 300 of them had some sort of rioting or looting type stuff.

xflqkhnwch881.jpg

Fido, it’s an Excel error and the %s weren’t far off anyway. Ask again where I got the stats? Fucking fat loser.
LOLOLOLOL

ShortBus is actually trying to argue Excel fucked up and not him.

face-palm-gif.278959

You're killing me, ShortBus.

Btw, how come my version of Excel works?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Possible I misread that year. I did It quickly. Mistakes happen. I ll Look at it tomorrow, Fido. Good lapdog.
You also fucked up the numbers for 2000, 2004, 2012 & 2020. Prolly for the number of registered voters too, seeing as how retarded you are.

Fetch 'em!

rotfl-gif.288736

So post the link to where you found the number of 2004 voters....

The link in your OP is just a link to other links.
I likely fucked that up. But the other years are correct...12% increase from 2016 to 2020.

2000​
2004​
2008​
2012​
2016​
2020​
Total Eligible
202.6​
215.7​
225.5​
235.2​
245.5​
252.3​
Total Registered
129.5​
142​
146.3​
153.2​
157.6​
168.3​
% of Registered
64%​
66%​
65%​
65%​
64%​
67%​
Total Voted
110.8​
127.7​
131.1​
132.9​
137.5​
154.6​
% of Voted
55%​
59%​
58%​
57%​
56%​
61%​
Increase of votedNA
15%​
3%​
1%​
3%​
12%​

I stupidly put the 89mil there as that was the number that did not vote. Oooops did it too fast.

This is correct

LOL

Poor, demented ShortBus. :itsok:

Now you're lying. You didn't say it was your error in Excel. My reading is just fine. Yours is broken, just like your stats gathering. What you actually said was it was an Excel error...

It was an error in Excel. My error and I admit as such. And I erred with the figure in 2004. Fido, I admit my mistakes. You do not.

LOL

Poor, demented ShortBus. :itsok:

Now you're lying. You didn't say it was your error in Excel. My reading is just fine. Yours is broken, just like your stats gathering. What you actually said was it was an Excel error...

My exact quote, Fido.

Damn Excel error. Good catch

That means I put in the wrong cell and then copied and pasted all the way through, Fido.

Forum List

Back