Was the 2020 election stolen? What do the stats say?

Too much for you I know.
You have nothing but fallacies.. it’s to bad we can’t come together and say cheating is wrong.. will you die for keeping Biden in charge? Like fight for him against the truth?

No, YOU!!!!!

hey, retard? why don't you faceplant again, and show us how great you are with data analysis.... that was awesome.
Report: 1,688 Poll Closures ‘Divert’ U.S. Democracy - The Leadership Conference Education Fund I'm still trying to get this loser to engage his thread topic, but I know he can't.

He wants to know why the increase in voter turn out? We'll, when you close down 1688 polling places in minority areas for the last six years, then along comes Covid, more access to mail in and absentee voting, we just recouped the lost votes from years past, because of the closures. The OP ignores that simple explanation with no response. If he has a better argument, I'm still waiting to read it. But, you know, they're "go to argument" is to pull the Nazi card when they get boxed in. LOL! They construct these threads, but are incapable of debating them. What a loser this guy is.

You have nothing but fallacies.. it’s to bad we can’t come together and say cheating is wrong.. will you die for keeping Biden in charge? Like fight for him against the truth?
You haven't debated or provided anything. I, on the other hand, have provided documented evidence of the attempted election theft by Trump and his gang of cheaters.

Safe spaces are for leftists. Don’t you have a Holocaust to deny? Dumb Nazi.
nice chimp out there.

you are off-topic, by the way. let's get back on track.

here: a visual of your OP and the reactions.

fire-crotch.gif

thank you, retard. great entertainment.

You haven't debated or provided anything. I, on the other hand, have provided documented evidence of the attempted election theft by Trump and his gang of cheaters.
Great give me the name of the ppl in the videos .. it’s been proven

Better then democrats lol
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: OMG you're an idiot. You just admitted that it's Republicans who are Nazis. And to think, it's Azog and Uncens who have been telling us all this time it was Democrats. Thanks for telling on those two who have been lying.

Great give me the name of the ppl in the videos .. it’s been proven
My video gives names. If you don't watch it, that's on you, not me. I'm not your secretary. Personally, I don't care what you know or believe. The real world will leave you behind, and that's fine with me.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: OMG you're an idiot. You just admitted that it's Republicans who are Nazis. And to think, it's Azog and Uncens who have been telling us all this time it was Democrats. Thanks for telling on those two who have been lying.
No I said nazis are better then democrats lol

Forum List

Back