Was Obama The Most Racist President In Mordern History?

Idk about most racist but he was definitely a racist president.
Obama was not a racist president.
Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown. Obama used black thugs for political purposes.
These kids were not thugs. And Obama did not use them.
You're a liar. They were both thugs. Trayvon was a burglar and Brown strong armed a store owner and tried to take a cop's gun.
Trayvon was not a burglar and Brown took a box of cheap cigars. There is no evidence brown tried talking a cops gun, just the words of the killer.

87365172_164090468380065_4318865550596898816_o.jpg
Michelle Malkin? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Racist.
I guess you can call Malkin a racist. I don't but if that's what you think about her...
No, you're the racist. What's your problem with Michelle Malkin?

Idk about most racist but he was definitely a racist president.
Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown. Obama used black thugs for political purposes.
You're a liar. They were both thugs. Trayvon was a burglar and Brown strong armed a store owner and tried to take a cop's gun.
Trayvon was not a burglar and Brown took a box of cheap cigars. There is no evidence brown tried talking a cops gun, just the words of the killer.
You're a liar. No dice, BLM, Michael Brown was not innocent

You're a liar. No dice, BLM, Michael Brown was not innocent
More alt-right garbage.

Richard Kurtz, a Miami funeral director who prepared Trayvon Martin’s body, said he found no “cuts, scratches, or bruises, only a gunshot wound to the chest.”

Kurtz told CBS News that there was no evidence of a scuffle or fight.

Just this week, video of George Zimmerman at the police station revealed that he contrary to the story his father and the police have told, he had no bloody nose, no grass stains on his jacket, and no apparent head injury. In fact, NY Daily News got the EMS documents that show Zimmerman had no serious injuries and in fact the second ambulance called to the scene for Zimmerman was canceled. The NY Daily News reported:

“We could see no physical signs like there had been a scuffle [or] there had been a fight,” Kurtz told CBS News.

“The hands — I didn’t see any knuckles, bruises or what have you, and that is something we would have covered up if it would have been there.”

Trayvon “looked perfectly normal to me when he came in and the story just does not make sense that he was in this type of scuffle or fight in anything that we could see,” Kurtz added.

Funeral Director Has Proof Zimmerman Lied About Struggle With Martin
Conservative Media Smears Trayvon Martin
Debunking Right-Wing 'Media Conspiracy' Theory Of Trayvon Martin Story
Trayvon Martin and Why the Right-Wing Media Spent 16 Months Smearing a Dead Teenager | HuffPost
George Zimmerman Attacks Trayvon Martin’s Family With Help From Larry Klayman and a Right-Wing Blog | Right Wing Watch
What Everyone Needs To Know About The Smear Campaign Against Trayvon Martin (1995–2012)
Divisive: How The Conservative Media Has Been Covering Trayvon Martin
how right wing media lied about trayvon martin - Bing

Richard Kurtz, a Miami funeral director who prepared Trayvon Martin’s body, said he found no “cuts, scratches, or bruises, only a gunshot wound to the chest.”

Kurtz told CBS News that there was no evidence of a scuffle or fight.

Just this week, video of George Zimmerman at the police station revealed that he contrary to the story his father and the police have told, he had no bloody nose, no grass stains on his jacket, and no apparent head injury. In fact, NY Daily News got the EMS documents that show Zimmerman had no serious injuries and in fact the second ambulance called to the scene for Zimmerman was canceled. The NY Daily News reported:

“We could see no physical signs like there had been a scuffle [or] there had been a fight,” Kurtz told CBS News.

“The hands — I didn’t see any knuckles, bruises or what have you, and that is something we would have covered up if it would have been there.”

Trayvon “looked perfectly normal to me when he came in and the story just does not make sense that he was in this type of scuffle or fight in anything that we could see,” Kurtz added.

Funeral Director Has Proof Zimmerman Lied About Struggle With Martin
Conservative Media Smears Trayvon Martin
Debunking Right-Wing 'Media Conspiracy' Theory Of Trayvon Martin Story
Trayvon Martin and Why the Right-Wing Media Spent 16 Months Smearing a Dead Teenager | HuffPost
George Zimmerman Attacks Trayvon Martin’s Family With Help From Larry Klayman and a Right-Wing Blog | Right Wing Watch
What Everyone Needs To Know About The Smear Campaign Against Trayvon Martin (1995–2012)
Divisive: How The Conservative Media Has Been Covering Trayvon Martin
how right wing media lied about trayvon martin - Bing
Trayvon is dead and society is safer. Good riddance.

Americans are very intelligent in regard to this topic.

President Barack Obama's presidency was a historic event. (I never thought it would happen in my lifetime.)

Americans realize that his election was a statement to the world that the United States of America was a very different nation from the past.

His election helped a lot to give pride to a certain group that had long been discriminated against.

So it does not matter what President Obama did or did not do. It does not matter what he said or did not say.

He is a hero to many Americans.

Let him keep that honor, whether one agrees or not.

It is time to move on and deal with today's challenges.
"...had long been discriminated against."

???????

Blacks are still very much discriminated against. America has not changed at all. Remember one huge telling stat. Support for Obama never got above 39% among the white demographic. It was people of color that voted him in twice.

President Barack Obama's presidency was a historic event. (I never thought it would happen in my lifetime.)

Americans realize that his election was a statement to the world that the United States of America was a very different nation from the past.

His election helped a lot to give pride to a certain group that had long been discriminated against.

So it does not matter what President Obama did or did not do. It does not matter what he said or did not say.

???????

Blacks are still very much discriminated against. America has not changed at all. Remember one huge telling stat. Support for Obama never got above 39% among the white demographic. It was people of color that voted him in twice.
Bullshit. Obama couldn't have been elected without white votes. Taking a percentage is deceptive. The fact is the number of whites that voted for Obama is more than the number of blacks.

???????

Bullshit. Obama couldn't have been elected without white votes. Taking a percentage is deceptive. The fact is the number of whites that voted for Obama is more than the number of blacks.
The glaring fact is that less than half of whites voted for Obama and he is half white. You whites havent changed at all.

???????

The glaring fact is that less than half of whites voted for Obama and he is half white. You whites havent changed at all.
Less than half of whites voted for Bill Clinton. You have no point, you racist piece of shit.

???????

Less than half of whites voted for Bill Clinton. You have no point, you racist piece of shit.
The other half voted for another white guy. My point stands you recessive piece of shit.

???????

The other half voted for another white guy. My point stands you recessive piece of shit.
The only point you have is the one under your hat. Horse face. Obama is a racist jackal and so are you.

???????

Obama was the worst President in American history.
How ISIS got weapons from U.S. and used them to take Iraq and Syria

..I've linked many times how Obama is much more racist than Mr Trump and how Obama is a cop/America hater

Obama did criticize the black guy that ambushed and kill 4 or 5 cops in Dallas. He said, if I remember correctly, there is no way to justify that.
1. he said the white cop acted stupidly--not the jackass black
2. he sent his AG to comfort the family of a black criminal that attacked a white cop

Forum List

Back