Was MLK Jr a White Supremacist Zionist?

King wasn’t an Oreo, per se. He lived in a segregated time and in the south. This is illustrated by his dialect. Oreos are blacks who are culturally assimilated. Ben Carson is an example. Segregationist blacks refer to assimilated as being ‘white’. So an assimilated black would be an Oreo — black on the outside and white on the inside.
Where I live, a mostly black area with plenty of money but high crime and bad schools, we have what I refer to as Hydrox. Phony Oreos. When around assimilated people they speak an assimilated dialect. As soon as it’s all black, the Ebonics kick back in.
Well, if you move to another section of the country or Canada you will learn the lingo and slang there too. So, why make it about race? You also find less educated people speak a different lingo or slang as well than educated persons. I also find those with a lesser testimony of Jesus Christ use cuss words more than more those with less. So, good for MLK using his education and testimony. But also knowing how to communicate with others. You should take his lessons and be less condescending.

More Democrats voted for the CRA and that was by region. No one in the South voted for it, almost everyone in the North voted for it.

Again give me some Republican bills or policies.
It’s the republicans that got it through. It’s a fact. LBJ had no other choice or lose elections.

Well, if you move to another section of the country or Canada you will learn the lingo and slang there too. So, why make it about race? You also find less educated people speak a different lingo or slang as well than educated persons. I also find those with a lesser testimony of Jesus Christ use cuss words more than more those with less. So, good for MLK using his education and testimony. But also knowing how to communicate with others. You should take his lessons and be less condescending.
Nothing condescending at all in my post. Completely objective and empirical.
And you have the shoe on the wrong foot.
Blacks speak the same southern-based dialect regardless of region. Assimilating to the culture and dialect of the region is considered ‘being white’ by self-segregating blacks.
Pay attention.

Nothing condescending at all in my post. Completely objective and empirical.
And you have the shoe on the wrong foot.
Blacks speak the same southern-based dialect regardless of region. Assimilating to the culture and dialect of the region is considered ‘being white’ by self-segregating blacks.
Pay attention.
That’s because those blacks then are bigots. To say only whites can be racist is racist. And different regions of blacks do speak different. May be slight, but different. Just like white slang is different and yet similar in different regions. You should study languages.

That’s because those blacks then are bigots. To say only whites can be racist is racist. And different regions of blacks do speak different. May be slight, but different. Just like white slang is different and yet similar in different regions. You should study languages.
There will always be regional influences on dialect but if you focus on the root of the dialect you understand what drives it.
Blacks largely insist on speaking the same regional dialect but in the name of skin color and regardless of region. This began as a result of great northern emancipators relegating them to segregated quadrants and neighborhoods. The isolation sustained the dialect.
Now we’re sixty years past civil rights and integration, etc., but blacks insist on maintaining the segregation.
To even question this self-segregating racism results in hypocritical accusations of racism.
Elephants in the room and no one is allowed to mention it.

There will always be regional influences on dialect but if you focus on the root of the dialect you understand what drives it.
Blacks largely insist on speaking the same regional dialect but in the name of skin color and regardless of region. This began as a result of great northern emancipators relegating them to segregated quadrants and neighborhoods. The isolation sustained the dialect.
Now we’re sixty years past civil rights and integration, etc., but blacks insist on maintaining the segregation.
To even question this self-segregating racism results in hypocritical accusations of racism.
Elephants in the room and no one is allowed to mention it.
I would disagree that blacks want to stay segregated on the whole. What is happening is the city Politicians, specifically Democrats who run the cities, want blacks to to stay put. It’s even Black politicians that may think as you do. How and why is this done? Simple. Promise a lot of free stuff without having to work for it. Or, better known as communist style welfare. It’s done because the Democrats will ask for them to buy their votes. Including and especially black BLM communists. Been going on now for decades.
Aside from that, different cities will have a different slang and even dialect as well in some instances. Ebonics is an Oakland, CA. thing.

Bullshit, the voting went straight down region lines. Not ONE Democrat or Republican in the South voted for it.

Democrats 217–54, Republicans 111–20
Democrats had to because the majority of republicans were on board with a high percentage since they got the ball rolling in Congress.

I would disagree that blacks want to stay segregated on the whole. What is happening is the city Politicians, specifically Democrats who run the cities, want blacks to to stay put. It’s even Black politicians that may think as you do. How and why is this done? Simple. Promise a lot of free stuff without having to work for it. Or, better known as communist style welfare. It’s done because the Democrats will ask for them to buy their votes. Including and especially black BLM communists. Been going on now for decades.
Aside from that, different cities will have a different slang and even dialect as well in some instances. Ebonics is an Oakland, CA. thing.
Ebonics is southern dialect and is a comprehensively American black thing. Blacks perpetuate that by choice and as an institutionally conditioned thing.
It won’t change if it’s never called out.

Whatever that was suppose to mean.
in the USA ---a usage amongst..uhm... AFRO AMERICANS,
when I was (sob) young) for an AFRO AMERICAN who did
WHITE THINGS -----uhm---like clarence thomas (the honorable
one) ----who is BLACK ON THE OUTSIDE---but--(ugh) white
on the inside----was OREO

in the USA ---a usage amongst..uhm... AFRO AMERICANS,
when I was (sob) young) for an AFRO AMERICAN who did
WHITE THINGS -----uhm---like clarence thomas (the honorable
one) ----who is BLACK ON THE OUTSIDE---but--(ugh) white
on the inside----was OREO
And, that's judging blacks by the color of their skin and not the content of their character. Shame on anyone that promotes this racist language and attitude. And, any black person who promotes this never and probably will never understand the words of MLK.

And, that's judging blacks by the color of their skin and not the content of their character. Shame on anyone that promotes this racist language and attitude. And, any black person who promotes this never and probably will never understand the words of MLK.
it was a very popular moniker in MY DAY --such as it was in
the PIONEER in racial stupidity----back in MY DAY--(sob--
circa 1970

Which words? You have tried to reduce Dr King to I have a dream, when he himself said his dream was a nightmare. He said he didn't realize how racist America actually was. Do you understand those words?

Which words? You have tried to reduce Dr King to I have a dream, when he himself said his dream was a nightmare. He said he didn't realize how racist America actually was. Do you understand those words?
Yea it was. But his dream was to see her children be judged by the content of their character and it the color of their skin. In order for that to be true, blacks can’t turn around and be racist towards whites or they would still be judging based on skin color. Do you now understand?

How racist is America compare with?

How racist is America compare with?
It was Black Africans that trapped other blacks for the slave trade. It still goes on even today. Then, China enslaves and kills those they don’t like as well like gays, Christians and others.

It was Black Africans that trapped other blacks for the slave trade. It still goes on even today. Then, China enslaves and kills those they don’t like as well like gays, Christians and others.
Democrats don't wanna talk about that but they told us that removing statues and digging up dead Confederates soldiers will improve the black lives.

Forum List

Back