Was Jan 6th an actual insurrection or a democrat hoax?

Was Jan 6th an actual insurrection or a democrat hoax?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The only thing that I do know about it, with great confidence, is that nearly everything that the media and the government have told us about it are lies. And that an unarmed woman was shot in the back and killed,
Well, you may wanna have that 'great confidence' meter checked, amigo.
Babbitt was NOT shot in the back. She was shot in the left shoulder/neck region as she charged towards the police through the breach in the barricade.
No real harm in mis-stating such a detail. I'm sure you were just real eager to attempt to make a point.

So, here, watch this, if you want to get a better idea of the kinetics going on before and after the defensive shooting: (her death occurs near the end of this long piece by BellingCat The Journey of Ashli Babbitt - bellingcat

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If that had happened at a Target, they would have been released without bail.
Well, context helps here, good poster Dekster.
Size matters.
For example, we have one single Capitol of the United States of America.

Whereas, Target has 11,000 stores. So one of them having doors smashed down and their security guard savagely beaten.....is likely a local law enforcement issue.

Ya think?

Not sure.....I just saw the crowd, milling around, then you see 3 cops, and then they fire flash bangs into the crowd, one of them hit one of the guys in the crowd...that is when the crowd started to get mad...
Whoa!! You saw all of that, kleetus!!

What is your opinion? Was it an actual insurrection or a hoax on the American public?

Didn't vote.

Neither.

It was a riot.

AR 15 police.jpg

Again, most of the people sacking stores had nothing to do with BLM. Second, the Floyd protests were for something that really happened.
So you are saying an election didn't really happen? You should hang out with more black people. Our white batty has rubbed off on you.

Here........

this is a guide to deploying flash bangs and tear gas.......notice how the flash bangs in the Jan. 6 video were fired into a peaceful, tightly packed crowd......which is not how it is supposed to be done.....I saw video of the injury to one of the crowd member when he was hit by the flash bang...he wasn't violent, he was in the crowd simply standing in place...From the video I posted for you....the capitol police fired directly into the tightly packed crowd, before they became violent...they were milling around, standing in place......

Look before you deploy!

Even if you remember nothing else from this list, remember this: You must look at the area where you will deploy the device before you place it. Distraction devices are capable of causing grievous injury and, in some extreme cases, death. You have a moral and legal obligation to ensure the area is safe for you to deploy the device before you place it. If you cannot visually verify it is safe, the device should not be used.

https://police1.com/police-products/wmd-equipment/ppe/articles/10-tips-for-flashbang-deployment-UH9FOXvQyyrsOari/

Here is the video again, from 3 different vantage points....https://worldtribune.com/report-capitol-police-incited-jan-6-crowd-by-firing-flash-bangs-tear-gas/

It was not an insurrection. But people are calling things all kinds of crazy stuff these day. The word abnormal will soon be dispatched down the memory hole.
It was an insurrection.

Here........

this is a guide to deploying flash bangs and tear gas.......notice how the flash bangs in the Jan. 6 video were fired into a peaceful, tightly packed crowd......which is not how it is supposed to be done.....I saw video of the injury to one of the crowd member when he was hit by the flash bang...he wasn't violent, he was in the crowd simply standing in place...From the video I posted for you....the capitol police fired directly into the tightly packed crowd, before they became violent...they were milling around, standing in place......

Look before you deploy!

Even if you remember nothing else from this list, remember this: You must look at the area where you will deploy the device before you place it. Distraction devices are capable of causing grievous injury and, in some extreme cases, death. You have a moral and legal obligation to ensure the area is safe for you to deploy the device before you place it. If you cannot visually verify it is safe, the device should not be used.

https://police1.com/police-products/wmd-equipment/ppe/articles/10-tips-for-flashbang-deployment-UH9FOXvQyyrsOari/

Here is the video again, from 3 different vantage points....https://worldtribune.com/report-capitol-police-incited-jan-6-crowd-by-firing-flash-bangs-tear-gas/
BS.

I think it was a bunch of folks, that got whipped up in the moment, and something that was likely intended to be a rowdy crowd in the street, got out of hand and they ended up directing their wrath on the then Dimocrat controlled Capitol facilities.
The idea that these people intended to take control is not only laughable, it's insane.

One thing is for sure, Dimocrats are so utterly over the top obssesed over Jan 6th, that they must truly believe America is a house of cards, and the cries of "the day we almost lost our democracy" just demonstrate their complete and total weakness.
Democracy is not immune to insurrection when powerful people (like Trump) support that insurrection

Forum List

Back