Was Boston Marathon Bombing Staged? This eyewitness says so!

Links to articles and videos of eyewitness, Ali Stevenson saying it might be a false flag.

The Resistance Report: Boston Marathon Bombing - The government can't protect you!

Proof that a national registration background check is needed before someone uses the internet........... :eusa_whistle:

Ironically, the posters who scream "the gov't can't protect you" are the same ones who scream "the gov't is taking away our rights" when it tries to protect us.
You can't satisfy all the peeps all the time and you can't satisfy some peeps anytime. :cool:

There is an interesting timeline if these type terrorist attacks continue. China was very adamant with the Obama administration that they wanted the American people disarmed. Shortly after the Newtown mass shooting happens. Then China reinforces this message again, take away 2nd amendment rights - not realizing Obama is not quite there yet to get it done - but he's got the memo and is trying to expedite this cancel on 2nd amendment rights - look at the 46 democrat senators who just voted for that last weekend? So getting back to scenario........

Suddenly America finds herself under nuclear threat by NK while China stands back saying very little. Then Kerry makes trip to China, still NK vows to launch missiles on April 15, Kims fathers anniversary as founder. This was announced as set plan. Then suddenly he backs off his plan and doesn't launch on April 15th but Boston terror attack happens. No more word from NK, no launch, he cancels. So what if these are a staged series of attacks coming in future? Obama calls for Martial law and the disarming we saw of american citizens during Katrina gets played out on national scale.

We don't know how much pressure China is willing to apply but NK threat was straight out of their playbook to give incentive to line up with their agenda to disarm americans. If that is the case then we would see more attacks, possibly biological as they are now claiming ricin is being sent out in mail. The borrower is servant to the lender. That could be what we are witnessing here. Time will tell.

CT posters = conspiracy theory posters. Those like you, Paulitician, Mr Jones, 9/11 IJ...the posters who believe the government is behind 9/11, the Kennedy assassination, faked the moon landing, faked Sandy Hook, faked Obama's BC, etc. The believers in the CT forum.

These are the posters who never seem to indicate the normal reactions of sadness and anger over these events, and instead only want to tie them to government.

These are the people who consider anyone in a youtube video claiming 'the government did it' to be a credible witness.

These are the people who claim the government is filled with completely loyal minions ready to kill for their leaders and never talk about it, with vast resources and secret technologies available to them, yet they are always found out by the same youtube warriors with no resources or access.

That's what I meant by CT posters.

can you provide a link to the post where anyone you listed made such a statement ?

There is an interesting timeline if these type terrorist attacks continue. China was very adamant with the Obama administration that they wanted the American people disarmed. Shortly after the Newtown mass shooting happens. Then China reinforces this message again, take away 2nd amendment rights - not realizing Obama is not quite there yet to get it done - but he's got the memo and is trying to expedite this cancel on 2nd amendment rights - look at the 46 democrat senators who just voted for that last weekend? So getting back to scenario........

Suddenly America finds herself under nuclear threat by NK while China stands back saying very little. Then Kerry makes trip to China, still NK vows to launch missiles on April 15, Kims fathers anniversary as founder. This was announced as set plan. Then suddenly he backs off his plan and doesn't launch on April 15th but Boston terror attack happens. No more word from NK, no launch, he cancels. So what if these are a staged series of attacks coming in future? Obama calls for Martial law and the disarming we saw of american citizens during Katrina gets played out on national scale.

We don't know how much pressure China is willing to apply but NK threat was straight out of their playbook to give incentive to line up with their agenda to disarm americans. If that is the case then we would see more attacks, possibly biological as they are now claiming ricin is being sent out in mail. The borrower is servant to the lender. That could be what we are witnessing here. Time will tell.

Congratulations, Jeremiah! Just when the tard factor leveled off you came in and raised the bar. Well done! :cuckoo:

Congratulations, Jeremiah! Just when the tard factor leveled off you came in and raised the bar. Well done! :cuckoo:

Obamacare will kill off all the grandparents with Death Panels.

Links to articles and videos of eyewitness, Ali Stevenson saying it might be a false flag.

The Resistance Report: Boston Marathon Bombing - The government can't protect you!

Proof that a national registration background check is needed before someone uses the internet........... :eusa_whistle:

Oh, Big Brother's working on it. It could happen.

And some day the Psychlos may actually invade and take over the earth. Yup, anything is possible............

Obamacare will kill off all the grandparents with Death Panels.

Will we use Boy Scouts to beat the elderly over the head with your "death panels?" :cuckoo:

can you provide a link to the post where anyone you listed made such a statement ?

That's not a single post (well, maybe it has been said in a single post, but I don't know for sure) but a culmination of many posts.

All one needs to do is read through one of the 9/11 threads to find it. The government is behind 9/11, but none of the many people involved will talk. Some kind of untraceable nano-thermite brought down the towers, without anyone noticing it's application, and not only melted the steel but somehow caused them to continue to melt for days and weeks afterward.

You can pretend ignorance if you like, but having seen you post in threads with such statements, even questioning where in the thread those statements are made, I have to assume you are either being disingenuous, too lazy to read even threads that you post in, or simply have a problem with reading comprehension.

And some day the Psychlos may actually invade and take over the earth. Yup, anything is possible............

What will you say when or if Big Brother actually attempts to implement an Internet Registry? And why do you think it's so farfetched? Just curious.

Last edited:
That's not a single post (well, maybe it has been said in a single post, but I don't know for sure) but a culmination of many posts.

All one needs to do is read through one of the 9/11 threads to find it. The government is behind 9/11, but none of the many people involved will talk. Some kind of untraceable nano-thermite brought down the towers, without anyone noticing it's application, and not only melted the steel but somehow caused them to continue to melt for days and weeks afterward.

You can pretend ignorance if you like, but having seen you post in threads with such statements, even questioning where in the thread those statements are made, I have to assume you are either being disingenuous, too lazy to read even threads that you post in, or simply have a problem with reading comprehension.

So the answer is.. no eots,I cant provide any such link to support my strawman

Last edited:
So the answer is.. no eots,I cant provide any such link to support my strawman

No.

The answer is.. no eots, I'm not going to provide a link for something I've seen you ask about in another thread already. You've asked and been answered about the steel melting for weeks after the collapses. Mr Jones has brought up molten steel on numerous occasions. If you want to pretend that you've never read anything like that, it's your business.

I'm certainly not going to go look for specific posts to answer a question you already have seen the answer to. If a link is that important to you, read through this : http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/281229-the-nist-9-11-report-on-the-wtc-collapse.html. You'll see instances of what I have described.

No.

The answer is.. no eots, I'm not going to provide a link for something I've seen you ask about in another thread already. You've asked and been answered about the steel melting for weeks after the collapses. Mr Jones has brought up molten steel on numerous occasions. If you want to pretend that you've never read anything like that, it's your business.

I'm certainly not going to go look for specific posts to answer a question you already have seen the answer to. If a link is that important to you, read through this : http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/281229-the-nist-9-11-report-on-the-wtc-collapse.html. You'll see instances of what I have described.

Montrovant..
These are the people who claim the government is filled with completely loyal minions ready to kill for their leaders and never talk about it, with vast resources and secret technologies available to them,

you rant said nothing about molten metal...however

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVFwkAMd2-k]9//11 NIST denies evidence of molten steel at the WTC Site (compilation) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
This may help some better understand what our CIA and FBI are up to here, and around the World. They do fund and fascilitate Terrorist Plots. And clearly, some of their operations go horribly wrong. And this very well could be one of those horribly failed operations...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJgv39GtcJ0]When False Flags Don't Fly - YouTube[/ame]

What will you say when or if Big Brother actually attempts to implement an Internet Registry? And why do you think it's so farfetched? Just curious.
Attempts? Sure, some group of well meaning morons might try but how far do you honestly think they'll be able to go before the voters or watchdog organizations shut them down or block the attempt by letting them know their future as a politician will come to an end?
What makes you think that any such legislation that passes won't be challenged as a violation of the First Amendment? And done so successfully?
Now don't get me wrong, could it eventually happen? Sure, but not currently, hell, not even in our lifetime. If you think otherwise you have no concept of how our system of government works and have bought into the conspiracy paranoia that has little basis in reality.

Forum List

Back