Warren Won’t Say Whether She Has Identified As an ‘American Indian’ On Other Documents

doesn't make a whole lot of difference at this point. she was accused of doing it, proof showed up, she's done.

the more she squirms the worse it gets for her.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that means yes.
Just a wild speculative hunch.

for balance Trump says he will not state what is and isn't in his Tax Returns

So the balance is, even skewed in favor of Trump, as his hiding his tax returns matters more than not answering silly questions meant to be used in partisan attacks.

This is a woefully irrelevant and retarded deflection, even for you.

it is NOT a deflection. Stop projecting.

Using a comparison is not meant to deflect. If it is such a concern what a potential candidate may be hiding or avoiding, why would you only want one side?

Warren’s antics are public information, tax returns are not. The showing of tax returns is totally voluntary and is not a requirement of becoming an elected official. You really don’t equate the two do you?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that means yes.
Just a wild speculative hunch.

Well, now that the registration card has been released, we know that she did lie about her ethnicity. I am wondering why she didn't just rely on her white privilege since that is supposed to work better than identifying as a minority.

Now she is going to run for president in 2020. That'll be interesting considering that she has lost all credibility. Even before that, she proved how radical she is. Now she is supporting that lunatics green deal. It would be a disaster if any of these radical leftists gain power.

Forum List

Back