Warren Ripped for Endorsing Clinton

Warren was "ripped" but the president gets away with it? It is likely the first time in history that the POTUS ever endorsed a candidate who was under investigation by his own justice department.

Nope, it's already been turned into jerky. Good stuff...
The only jerky fakehkota is making

hqg-2549.gif

Warren was "ripped" but the president gets away with it? It is likely the first time in history that the POTUS ever endorsed a candidate who was under investigation by his own justice department.

I see the Hildabeast said anyone under FBI investigation shouldn't be allowed to own a gun....let's up the ante to also include running for POTUS

I see the Hildabeast said anyone under FBI investigation shouldn't be allowed to own a gun....let's up the ante to also include running for POTUS
if she ever campaigns in my hometown,,,i will work on my "Warren Is A Man" sign to wave at her rally

Most of the staff of the National Review did what they are accusing Warren of doing.

That is what the staff was doing in condemning agricultural subsidies for sheep operations back in the late 1990s when they were doing.

Ask Rich L about it. He was one of them.

Most of the staff of the National Review did what they are accusing Warren of doing.

What did they accuse her of doing?

That is what the staff was doing in condemning agricultural subsidies for sheep operations back in the late 1990s when they were doing.

Rich Lowry attacked sheep subsidies while receiving sheep subsidies?

Warren is doing a great job as Hillary's wing man taking on Trump with biting criticism
Warren may have missed her shot at the White House by refusing to support Bernie. Hopefully, voters will be so disgusted by both major candidates this November they will vote Libertarian or Green in protest. Whichever corporate tool moves into the White House next January, 90% of US households will continue to lose.
300px-2008_Top1percentUSA1.png

I find it so hilariously dishonest and distorted when I hear people and polls say that Bernie could beat Trump by a greater margin. They fail to realize that unlike Hillary - Bernie has not had millions of dollars spent against him in attack ads. Republican big money would have crushed Bernie in the General Election.
Bernie is not a corporate whore like Hillary which means Republican attack ads would come off like bad jokes. A "choice" between Hillary or Trump is exactly what voting for the "lesser" evil has led to. Bernie could have changed that by providing a real difference for 99% of Americans.

"For those listening carefully, there were some notable moments in the Maddow interview with Senator Warren on Thursday evening. At one point, Warren attempted to show how cold and calculating the Republican Presidential candidate, Donald Trump, was during the housing crash. Warren stated:

“'Look, I’ll pick one example when we talk about him and that is the housing crisis. Remember where Donald Trump was in this? In 2007, before the big explosion in 2008, a lot of people are starting to look around and say, whoa, we’ve got an inflated bubble here, there’s going to be trouble coming. And Donald Trump said, was quoted, he was excited for the crash because he knew how to make money off it. He was rooting for an economic crash because it was going to help line his pockets. What kind of a person does something like that? What kind of a person roots for people to be kicked out of their home? What kind of a person does that?'”

"This was the perfect opportunity for Maddow to say to Warren, 'Well, the kind of people that do something like that are the very people on Wall Street that are funding your endorsee’s political campaign.'

"Both Goldman Sachs and Citigroup made wagers that homeowners would default on their subprime mortgages after both firms participated in building this pile of toxic waste.

"Not only did Goldman Sachs personally pay Hillary Clinton $675,000 for three speeches but it and Citigroup rank among her top four lifetime political campaign donors according to the Center for Responsive Politics."
Wall Street On Parade
Warren's failure to support Bernie when it could have mattered makes me wonder if she's holding out hope for a VP spot with Clinton?

"Both Goldman Sachs and Citigroup made wagers that homeowners would default on their subprime mortgages after both firms participated in building this pile of toxic waste.

Goldman and Citigroup lost billions after homeowners defaulted.
"As McClatchy newspapers reported in November 2009:

“'In 2006 and 2007, Goldman Sachs Group peddled more than $40 billion in securities backed by at least 200,000 risky home mortgages, but never told the buyers it was secretly betting that a sharp drop in U.S. housing prices would send the value of those securities plummeting.

“'Goldman’s sales and its clandestine wagers, completed at the brink of the housing market meltdown, enabled the nation’s premier investment bank to pass most of its potential losses to others before a flood of mortgage defaults staggered the U.S. and global economies.'”
Wall Street On Parade

once again you lie about what hillary says... shocker.

"If the FBI is watching you for a suspected terrorist links, you shouldn't be able to just go buy a gun with no questions asked.”

Obama's another loyal corporate whore who isn't about to risk his golden parachute. We've been voting the lesser evil for so long, Evil has become our only choice.

"For those listening carefully, there were some notable moments in the Maddow interview with Senator Warren on Thursday evening. At one point, Warren attempted to show how cold and calculating the Republican Presidential candidate, Donald Trump, was during the housing crash. Warren stated:

“'Look, I’ll pick one example when we talk about him and that is the housing crisis. Remember where Donald Trump was in this? In 2007, before the big explosion in 2008, a lot of people are starting to look around and say, whoa, we’ve got an inflated bubble here, there’s going to be trouble coming. And Donald Trump said, was quoted, he was excited for the crash because he knew how to make money off it. He was rooting for an economic crash because it was going to help line his pockets. What kind of a person does something like that? What kind of a person roots for people to be kicked out of their home? What kind of a person does that?'”

"This was the perfect opportunity for Maddow to say to Warren, 'Well, the kind of people that do something like that are the very people on Wall Street that are funding your endorsee’s political campaign.'

"Not only did Goldman Sachs personally pay Hillary Clinton $675,000 for three speeches but it and Citigroup rank among her top four lifetime political campaign donors according to the Center for Responsive Politics."
Wall Street On Parade
Warren's failure to support Bernie when it could have mattered makes me wonder if she's holding out hope for a VP spot with Clinton?
bump

Obama's another loyal corporate whore who isn't about to risk his golden parachute. We've been voting the lesser evil for so long, Evil has become our only choice.
not according to candycornValeriRaviSarahGJillianetc...

Sad but true

not according to candycornValeriRaviSarahGJillianetc...

Sad but true
I don't agree with her very often, but when she's right...
quote-so-how-s-that-hopey-changey-stuff-working-out-for-ya-sarah-palin-89-95-95.jpg

Wall Street On Parade

Goldman and Citigroup lost billions after homeowners defaulted.
"As McClatchy newspapers reported in November 2009:

“'In 2006 and 2007, Goldman Sachs Group peddled more than $40 billion in securities backed by at least 200,000 risky home mortgages, but never told the buyers it was secretly betting that a sharp drop in U.S. housing prices would send the value of those securities plummeting.

“'Goldman’s sales and its clandestine wagers, completed at the brink of the housing market meltdown, enabled the nation’s premier investment bank to pass most of its potential losses to others before a flood of mortgage defaults staggered the U.S. and global economies.'”
Wall Street On Parade

but never told the buyers it was secretly betting

Do you know what a synthetic CDO is?

Forum List

Back