Warren Commission was correct........Oswald acted alone

If you're so knowledgeable about it all, can you explain why didn't Trump release all the files last year ?
There can be many reasons why he would not so no I can't.

Which is also irrelevant and evidence of nothing specific.

Many files have recently been declassified and every time they are there is nothing found of any significance.

Despite a promise to release everything on April 26, 2018, the Trump administration is withholding certain material in the JFK Assassination archive for extra review.
Which is irrelevant

And do you have a source for this promise?

Despite a promise to release everything on April 26, 2018, the Trump administration is withholding certain material in the JFK Assassination archive for extra review.
Which is irrelevant

The site won't let me post links to articles yet, but just 'Google' -Trump administration is withholding certain material- and it's on the history link.

Might be many reasons for not releasing information that is not relevant to the assassination

Might be many reasons for not releasing information that is not relevant to the assassination
Personally I believe like many that it's because GHWB was still alive at the time. Of course there are some people even saying that McCain and Bush were both put to death after secret military tribunals. ( for different crimes) Interesting times. I don't go that far.

Personally I believe like many that it's because GHWB was still alive at the time. Of course there are some people even saying that McCain and Bush were both put to death after secret military tribunals. ( for different crimes) Interesting times. I don't go that far.
You Goofy

Which is irrelevant

The site won't let me post links to articles yet, but just 'Google' -Trump administration is withholding certain material- and it's on the history link.
So in other words no such promise.

The government keeps secrets for many reasons

It is never so much a president or administration keeping secrets but the entire government does so.

People say all sorts of idiotic things.

The evidence is what counts

1-whatdoameric.jpg

That is a little interesting but also meaningless

Truth is not determined by consensus.
It means half the country doesn't buy the bullshit lies we've been fed for 56 years or else we wouldn't still be discussing it .
If the entire nation or world agreed with you it would be nothing.

Agreement does not make something true. Evidence proves something true or false

There are many examples of mass agreement with something which was simply untrue.

Which specific lies are you referring to?

If you haven't been following along, why should someone else do your homework for you ?

The subject is JFK. Your first videos discuss assassination plots against Castro which is OLD news. It also discusses a mafia connection which again is OLD news.

None of this even SUGGESTS a plot to kill Kennedy. Not a shred of evidence is shown anywhere in this video about about a conspiracy.

You have no business claiming others did not do homework when you ignore the part in the video about SPECULATION.

Speculation is not evidence.

The second video is just as bad. It offers no evidence whatsoever. It claims facts which are not facts at all. A second hand rumor about as conversation in a jail cell is not a fact it is gossip. Even if it were true it is meaningless because in a nation as large as this someone somewhere is saying similar things about every president all the time.

The phone call to the bbc is meaningless as it is simply vague which means no evidence.

Yes it is true Hoover signed that memo but there were good reasons for Hoover to want to convince the public that Oswald killed Kennedy. The reason is that Oswald killed Kennedy but many people believed loopy conspiracy theories some of which could have led to war.

Finally since the question to helms was never finished or answered it proves..............nothing.

Once again the evidence overwhelmingly proves Oswald acted alone. Where is your evidence to the contrary.

It is you ignoring homework,

I asked for specific lies now name a lie from the government and show evidence proving it to be a lie.

Forum List

Back